PDA

View Full Version : conservative-celebrities

Rockntractor
12-07-2013, 01:39 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2010/08/01/conservative-celebrities/

NJCardFan
12-07-2013, 03:41 AM
The Rock isn't so conservative. He supported Obama in 2008. Great to see Stacy's mom is conservative. And Fiddy is a Republican?

Rockntractor
12-07-2013, 03:48 AM
The Rock isn't so conservative. He supported Obama in 2008. Great to see Stacy's mom is conservative. And Fiddy is a Republican?
There are more than one there that may have voted Republican but are still more liberal than conservative.
Fiddy has gotten together with the Nugent in support of second amendment issues but I am not yet ready to call him conservative.

Elspeth
12-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Susan Lucci? Had no idea. :biggrin-new:

Elspeth
12-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Don King??

Janice
12-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Its not so hard for many to be considered 'conservative' by the media these days... esp if you note how they consider the 'water boys' for Barackingham Palace (Boehner, McConnell, Cantor and McCarthy) to be conservative.

Hell, if the current GOP leadership can be considered 'conservative', anybody can. I have democrat friends who are far more conservative than the current crop of Crapital Hill cowards.

SaintLouieWoman
12-07-2013, 12:45 PM
There seems to be a consistency---country music artists and action stars, guys like Chuck Norris. It takes a lot of guts for these people to identify with Republicans, but I guess it's OK in the country music field. Good for them.

Rockntractor
12-07-2013, 02:57 PM
There seems to be a consistency---country music artists and action stars, guys like Chuck Norris. It takes a lot of guts for these people to identify with Republicans, but I guess it's OK in the country music field. Good for them.
People with any degree of common sense are starting to stick out like a sore thumb, the rest of the world behaves like they are drunk or on something, like Miley.