PDA

View Full Version : I love the move Begala made, warning the McCain people of what will happen

Carol
10-05-2008, 10:07 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7326213)

Jackpine Radical (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 08:31 PM
Original message
I love the move Begala made, warning the McCain people of what will happen
Advertisements [?]if they go dirty.

And his move is exactly the right one. He's issuing a firm warning without actually firing the shot. He's blunting it by saying he doesn't think McCain is a criminal or a racist, while at the same time implying that the McCain people are saying things about Barack that they know to be untrue. Obama will be in a much better position in the public consciousness on January 20 if he gets there without a thoroughgoing mudfest than if he and McNutso drag each other through the shitpit now. Yes he can beat McCain in a down-and-dirty campaign, but he is much better off not doing that. Unlike McCain, he truly does understand the difference between strategy and tactics.

I believe that is why Begala said what he did, and I applaud him for so effectively carrying the message from the Obama camp.
I'm not familiar with this "move Begala made", but look at this:

grannylib (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-05-08 08:38 PM
Response to Original message
2. I hope it works. McLame will easily lose just on the issues; we
don't need to see the whole campaign, both sides, go negative. I hate that shit.
Now see, McLame could save money on campaign ads! Stop the negative advertising, and since he's got nothin' else, he wouldn't be spending ANY money on advertising!

obiden (59 posts) Sun Oct-05-08 08:49 PM
Response to Original message
8. Right Mccainn-Palin will lose EITHER way. Its better if they lose with prudence and grace
than lose in DISGRACE....

Obama will win with a mandate to unite the country or he will win to rule OVER the defeated red states....it's their call now. So is that it? Obama will unite the country and if we (conservatives) don't agree with what he does then he will "rule" over us?

Dan D. Doty
10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Rule over the red states ????

Should have known this was coming from the Moonbats.

Keep your powder dry .... and your sword sharp.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Rule over the red states ????

Should have known this was coming from the Moonbats.

Keep your powder dry .... and your sword sharp.

Scratch a liberal find a fascist.

EVERY TIME

M21
10-06-2008, 10:30 PM
McCain/Palin have a full magazine and I hope they keep up the fire.

1. Rezko
2. Ayers (The east coasts Ted Kaczynski)
3. Wright - I have had horrible judgment for 20 years. Just give me 4 years to prove it was just a fluke.
4. Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam's direct support of Obama's campaign (Wake UP! my Jewish friends)
5. Pfleger - Calls for snuffing out a gun store owner in Obama's district.
6. Reins - Fannie Mae campaign contributions
7. Bernadine Dohrn - Publicly approved of the Manson murders. :eek:
8. Robert Malley - The Obama's Hamas and Hezbollah Liaison
9. ACORNs 600K gift to Mike Klonsky leader of the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party
10. Proud Communist Leaders - Frank Marshall Davis , Alice Palmer, and Frank Chapman

Here's a great picture of Ayers taken recently. Obama's friend and neighbor "Kickin it old school" :mad:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/M21/ayers_flag.jpg

Dan D. Doty
10-07-2008, 07:01 AM
McCain/Palin have a full magazine and I hope they keep up the fire.

1. Rezko
2. Ayers (The east coasts Ted Kaczynski)
3. Wright - I have had horrible judgment for 20 years. Just give me 4 years to prove it was just a fluke.
4. Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam's direct support of Obama's campaign (Wake UP! my Jewish friends)
5. Pfleger - Calls for snuffing out a gun store owner in Obama's district.
6. Reins - Fannie Mae campaign contributions
7. Bernadine Dohrn - Publicly approved of the Manson murders. :eek:
8. Robert Malley - The Obama's Hamas and Hezbollah Liaison
9. ACORNs 600K gift to Mike Klonsky leader of the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party
10. Proud Communist Leaders - Frank Marshall Davis , Alice Palmer, and Frank Chapman

Here's a great picture of Ayers taken recently. Obama's friend and neighbor "Kickin it old school" :mad:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/M21/ayers_flag.jpg

These are the folks that will do nothing but bring misery to this nation if given the chance.

Keep your powder dry ... your sword sharp .... and your wits about you at all times.