PDA

View Full Version : Social Reject

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Been hovering for a while and decided to join up. Hello all.

Phillygirl
10-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Welcome to CU!

With all of the social rejects we have on this board, I can't imagine that someone has earned the distinction to claim that as a user name. What separates you from the rest of the social reject wannabes around here? Tell us a bit about yourself. :p

ralph wiggum
10-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Welcome Social Reject! Interesting name. :D

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Welcome to CU!

With all of the social rejects we have on this board, I can't imagine that someone has earned the distinction to claim that as a user name. What separates you from the rest of the social reject wannabes around here? Tell us a bit about yourself. :p

Got no idea the name just popped in my head so I decided to use it....about me?Hmmmmmm, not much to tell really, married, two cats, bills and so forth. Politically, well I have voted Republican the last two elections but I will be voting Democrat this time its just a choice of the two lesser evils really.

LibraryLady
10-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Got no idea the name just popped in my head so I decided to use it....about me?Hmmmmmm, not much to tell really, married, two cats, bills and so forth. Politically, well I have voted Republican the last two elections but I will be voting Democrat this time its just a choice of the two lesser evils really.

Well, I just rejected you.

Shannon
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Sorry, we've already exceeded our quota for social rejects around here. Try again next year.

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, I just rejected you.

Thats cool.......if everyone agreed there would be no need for this forum would there?

Gingersnap
10-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Thats cool.......if everyone agreed there would be no need for this forum would there?

There's no need for one now, trust me on that. :p

Why not hang around in the Lounge and have some fun before you hurl yourself into the fray? :)

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 03:37 PM
This is Blinky's "white friend".:rolleyes:

Or sock puppet, not sure.

Gingersnap
10-06-2008, 03:39 PM

Are you saying that because you know it's true or because you hope it is?

LogansPapa
10-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Sorry, we've already exceeded our quota for social rejects around here. Try again next year.

Sorry, she’s retaining water right now. :rolleyes: (it's a losing football team thing)

Welcome to the forum.:)

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Are you saying that because you know it's true or because you hope it is?

I'm just going by the first post I saw from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady
Apparently this is from a Town Hall in Albuquerque (about right now).

Do they have nursing homes?

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 03:48 PM

Who the hell is this Blinky? Inside joke I know. Not a damn sock puppet either.

LibraryLady
10-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Been hovering for a while

Who the hell is this Blinky?

Which one is true?

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Which one is true?

Sounds more and more like him every minute, don't it?

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Which one is true?

First one. I guess your Blinky since no one else seems to know who he or what it is.

Sounds more and more like him every minute, don't it?

You will have to ask your pal Blinky since I do not know who he is.

ralph wiggum
10-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Blinky is our nickname for our pet liberal here, Eyelids.

As far as I can tell, Social Reject is not Blinky's sock.

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Blinky is our nickname for our pet liberal here, Eyelids.

As far as I can tell, Social Reject is not Blinky's sock.

Must be a classmate then.;)

LibraryLady
10-06-2008, 04:16 PM
We will see but he's off to an inauspicious start.

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 04:19 PM
We will see but he's off to an inauspicious start.

Why because I am not a Bush Republican croonie.......Mr President destroyed my faith in the Republican party when he destroyed the country.:eek:

LibraryLady
10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
If you got a bad hamburger at Macdonald's, would you then go scarf up some dog mess?

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
If you got a bad hamburger at Macdonald's, would you then go scarf up some dog mess?

Quit talking in riddles and say what you mean.........

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Quit talking in riddles and say what you mean.........

She's saying that is a piss poor reason to completely jump ship. The right idea is to change the party, not change yourself.

Phillygirl
10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Okay, it's Welcome Wagon...let's keep it light folks.

You know the drill...

Mayonaisse/Miracle Whip?
Cats/Dogs?
Creamy/Crunchy?

Keep the politics to a minimum and see Ginger about getting in on the dismembered body parts stories.

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 04:30 PM
She's saying that is a piss poor reason to completely jump ship. The right idea is to change the party, not change yourself.

Whatever, you two have already got on my ignore list gotta go find the button I know its here.

Gingersnap
10-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Whatever, you two have already got on my ignore list gotta go find the button I know its here.

I see this is going well. :p

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 04:32 PM

Must be one of those Emo kids. You know, hurt feelings and all.

M21
10-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Welcome Social Reject

See ya around...... :cool:

Social Reject
10-06-2008, 05:09 PM

Ha yes very well thank you.....no problem here I see what they are doing I just put out the fire first better to ignore them than to get into a knock down drag out...........;)

Gingersnap
10-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Ha yes very well thank you.....no problem here I see what they are doing I just put out the fire first better to ignore them than to get into a knock down drag out...........;)

Good for you.

Pro tip: you have one week to practice your punctuation and spelling. Linda Numbers is currently vacationing at the beach but she will return. :p

Kristin
10-07-2008, 09:35 AM

Everyone is playing so nicely. We still haven't left the welcome wagon yet, yikes!

Welcome to the boards, Social Reject.