PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Students and the Obama Pledge

GrumpyOldLady
10-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Story Here (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/06/middle-school-teacher-suspended-obama-frat-spat/)

http://elections.foxnews.com/img/story/100608_obamafraternity.jpg

OMG! OMFG! Check out the black teacher having his black students dress in military style dress and chant their Obama pledge. The teachers has been suspended .. but still. Things like this - and those children singing chants to their dear leader Obama ...

He's going to win!

It's MORE THAN FRIGHTENING!

Definately - naziesque. The propaganda. The 'change' mantra. The brainwashing. The brown-shirts.

I put this in 'news' because it really has to do with the teacher - but the mods can change it if they wish.

M21
10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
What's that on their "feets" ? :eek:

They look like combat boots spray painted gold. LOL.

Rebel Yell
10-06-2008, 03:34 PM
He's going to win![/B]

Definately - naziesque. The propaganda. The 'change' mantra. The brainwashing. The brown-shirts.

I put this in 'news' because it really has to do with the teacher - but the mods can change it if they wish.

He may not win, but in about 12 more years, all the Obama children will be votnig age. That's when it all goes to shit. At the latest.

JB
10-06-2008, 05:50 PM
The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment."

Wasn't there another group called something Youth? I forget what that was. I know it wasn't Bush Youth or McCain Youth or Palin Youth. I'll have to search for it.

The video is no longer on youtube.

Zeus
10-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Middle School Teacher Suspended for 'Obama Frat' Spat (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/06/middle-school-teacher-suspended-obama-frat-spat/)

A middle school teacher in Missouri was suspended Monday for putting a video on YouTube of his students chanting lines from Barack Obama speeches and wearing military fatigues.

The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment," was posted by a YouTube user named "keepitwildtv" on Oct. 2. The school learned the video was on the Internet and took action against the teacher Monday morning.

Joyce McGautha, superintendent of the Urban Community Leadership Academy, a charter school for students in fifth through ninth grades in Kansas City, Mo., said that the video was probably taken last May during the Junior Fraternity's morning meeting at the school.

She would not disclose the teacher's name. "At this time because of the legal action that we'll probably have to take against the teacher, I'm not going to give his name," McGautha said.

Students at the school have 30-minute group sessions four times a week during which they are supposed to work on reading and writing. Once a week they are allowed to have "activities," McGautha said. There are 12 groups at the public charter school.

The Junior Fraternity students studied Obama's economic plan with the teacher, and the superintendent did not know whether the teacher or the students scripted the routine. The group should have also studied John McCain's economic plan, the superintendent said.

d_va
10-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Glad she was suspended. Not only for brainwashing the youth, but wasting tax dollars which I pay for STUDIES !

LibraryLady
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Glad she was suspended. Not only for brainwashing the youth, but wasting tax dollars which I pay for STUDIES !

Apparently not at that school:

Understandably, some folks are making a fuss about another Obama youth video from a school in Kansas City - a charter school, I believe. As disturbing as that might be, there are other serious questions at play here.

I looked up the ratings for this school with the para-military Obama video. No surprises unfortunately - relative to the district, it's been failing since it began years ago. I guess if you worship Obama there are no church/state/political issues either?? It's the Religion of "O." And I thought Oprah had that copyright.

That school receives tax dollars, I believe. And it seems to be an utter failure. See here and here. It looks as though it's been a sub-standard performer relative to the surrounding district since its inception years ago

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=5925&highlight=kansas+city

jinxmchue
10-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Story Here (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/06/middle-school-teacher-suspended-obama-frat-spat/)

http://elections.foxnews.com/img/story/100608_obamafraternity.jpg

OMG! OMFG! Check out the black teacher having his black students dress in military style dress and chant their Obama pledge. The teachers has been suspended .. but still. Things like this - and those children singing chants to their dear leader Obama ...

He's going to win!

Okay, you liberals (wilbur, Eyelids, etc.) can stop complaining about the "Jesus Camp" stuff now.

AmPat
10-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Now for all you DIMocRAT Apologists and Liberal excuse makers allow me to pose a question; What would this activity merit in the media and in the ranks of the Liberal DIMocRAT world if it were a story of a McCain Camp?

GrumpyOldLady
10-07-2008, 01:45 PM
He may not win, but in about 12 more years, all the Obama children will be votnig age. That's when it all goes to shit. At the latest.

Obama will win.
These hitler-youth .. uh .. I mean Obama youth .... are frightening.
The medias love affair with Obama is frightening.
The bunk that the sheeple believe about Obama is propaganda that puts the nazis to shame.

LibraryLady
10-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Ginger, you should love this, I could hardly watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Xy4hNyYFs

M21
10-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Now for all you DIMocRAT Apologists and Liberal excuse makers allow me to pose a question; What would this activity merit in the media and in the ranks of the Liberal DIMocRAT world if it were a story of a McCain Camp?

Only crickets Brother AmPat. No comments from the resident Obama apologists? If they don't say it's wrong, they apparently believe it's right.

LogansPapa
10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Okay, you liberals (wilbur, Eyelids, etc.) can stop complaining about the "Jesus Camp" stuff now.

As long as Jesus is restricted to before or after normal school hours, like this, I have no problem with it.

Young people aspiring to better their lives and that of their community - God forbid. :eek:

Carol
10-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Young people aspiring to better their lives and that of their community - God forbid.By worshiping Obama? I hardly think so.

And since they are worshiping him it should be limited to before and after school--not during school.:rolleyes:

AmPat
10-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Only crickets Brother AmPat. No comments from the resident Obama apologists? If they don't say it's wrong, they apparently believe it's right.

Yep, 58 people viewing and only 5 were registered. I wonder what the odds are that most were LIBERALS too afraid to challenge the post? ;)

John
10-08-2008, 05:11 AM
The least this dip shit libtard teacher could have done was to teach these kids to march and act in unison. The lack of uniformity and control reflects a lack of discipline and esprit de corps, which directly reflects a leaders lack of confidence in his charges.

They don't march and drill well because the leader doesn't lead well. That's pretty much the story of the entire Obama campaign now that I think about it.

That's not my opinion, that's established fact, proven by generations of professional military personnel.

biccat
10-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Apparently not at that school:

Why do you assume the basis for the school failing was not enough money?

Do you assume that if there's enough money in a school district, then the children there can't fail? Maybe it was just a really bad school, that had plenty of money.

Goldwater
10-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Do you assume that if there's enough money in a school district, then the children there can't fail? Maybe it was just a really bad school, that had plenty of money.

Now you could be describing a lot of schools. :D

LibraryLady
10-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Why do you assume the basis for the school failing was not enough money?

No, he said the money paid for STUDIES (I guess I assumed he meant studying - which these kids are not doing)

There was some famous program years ago in Kansas City where they POURED $ into a school and it didn't help

biccat
10-08-2008, 11:40 AM
No, he said the money paid for STUDIES (I guess I assumed he meant studying - which these kids are not doing)

Touche ;)

(stupidcharacterlimit)

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 11:42 AM
"Because of Obama, I aspire to be the next doctor"; the next, "Because of Obama, I aspire to be the next lawyer".

And yelling "Alpha-Omega" over and over and over (dangerous Bible references). Thatís really frightening. Bad as ROTC drills out on the front lawn. GMAFB!

:rolleyes:

Speedy
10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Obama will win.
These hitler-youth .. uh .. I mean Obama youth .... are frightening.

This is just a bunch of kids. For all of the "youth vote" being so nuts about Obama, remember, the "youth vote" HATED Bush.

A few weeks before the election wildly popular Rap Star and Singer Eminem put out a political video. The video was everywhere. In heavy rotation on MTV, VH1, even "All Black, All the Time" was playing the video non-stop. The song was downloaded millions of times from hundreds of websites. As close as the election was looking to be, Republicans were very worried that this would get out the youth vote in heavy numbers which would be a disaster for Bush.

The video was very well done. The message (which I did not agree with) was delivered powerfully. The graphics and theme were excellent. You cannot watch this video and not be moved in someway by it. The first time I saw it I was really impressed. Not by what it said, but by the whole package. It was truly something special. It failed to get the deliver the youth vote.

Young people do not go out of their way to vote. Voting gets in the way of doing stuff they would rather be doing.

The video is if you want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLMVQa0KD8

GrumpyOldLady
10-08-2008, 05:47 PM
This is just a bunch of kids.

So were the Hitler youth at first.

Speedy
10-08-2008, 10:26 PM
So were the Hitler youth at first.

They were unopposed for the most part and most Germans thought it was a good program. Here things are not the same as there.

AmPat
10-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Now you could be describing a lot of schools. :D

But more money has been the standard Liberal answer to fixing publc education for many years. Naturally if more money hasn't worked, we need to send even more money.:rolleyes:i

GrumpyOldLady
10-09-2008, 06:34 AM
They were unopposed for the most part and most Germans thought it was a good program. Here things are not the same as there.

YET. But it's headed that way.

marinejcksn
10-09-2008, 07:10 AM
The least this dip shit libtard teacher could have done was to teach these kids to march and act in unison. The lack of uniformity and control reflects a lack of discipline and esprit de corps, which directly reflects a leaders lack of confidence in his charges.

They don't march and drill well because the leader doesn't lead well. That's pretty much the story of the entire Obama campaign now that I think about it.

That's not my opinion, that's established fact, proven by generations of professional military personnel.

That's jarhead jargon there. I love it.:D

Yeah, these pukes wouldn't have lasted one week at Parris Island marching like that. :p