PDA

View Full Version : Thursday thread

Shannon
05-29-2008, 09:25 AM
DS still can't post so I guess I'll start it for him. It looks like another beautiful day here in Central Florida. It's been fairly breezy lately so the heat isn't killing me yet.

TOTD: I don't know. This is why I gave Thursday to DS. Somebody else come up with one.

jendf
05-29-2008, 09:49 AM
I did not want to get up this morning. That is all.

TOTD: What CU members do you miss that haven't arrived at the updated site yet? Let's send out some white light toward them to get them back.

Gingersnap
05-29-2008, 09:53 AM
We had a great time last night and the weather was perfect. Sadly, we woke up to creepy fogginess. I hate fog. It will burn off in a few hours and then we'll have some nice clear weather for a change.

TOTD: I like everybody including the crazy people. Say! Where is Uncle johnny? :D

LibraryLady
05-29-2008, 09:56 AM
i saw bijou post once. I miss lindanumbers. I am still confused by some names....

Shannon
05-29-2008, 09:56 AM
TOTD: I like everybody including the crazy people. Say! Where is Uncle johnny? :D

I saw him over at NU a bit. We'll have to track him down if he doesn't show up shortly.:D

Gingersnap
05-29-2008, 10:11 AM
i saw bijou post once. I miss lindanumbers. I am still confused by some names....

Linda was trying to log in the last time I saw her. We'll get the name thing straightened out. Every time there's a big crash a few people decide to change their usernames permanently.

gator
05-29-2008, 10:20 AM
DS still can't post so I guess I'll start it for him. It looks like another beautiful day here in Central Florida. It's been fairly breezy lately so the heat isn't killing me yet.

TOTD: I don't know. This is why I gave Thursday to DS. Somebody else come up with one.

It is a beatiful day.

I have to stay at home because I am having a couple of thousands of rounds of ammo delivered today and I have to be here to sign for it.

I need the ammo in case the zombies every try to get me.

SaintLouieWoman
05-29-2008, 10:25 AM

She might be having the same problems I've been having. I've been getting lots of error messages, can't depend on getting on. I'm not techy, so just get frustrated with it, but admire those who actually can figure out what to do to elilminate these bugs. I need to be more patient.

J A Prufrock
05-29-2008, 11:22 AM
She might be having the same problems I've been having. I've been getting lots of error messages, can't depend on getting on. I'm not techy, so just get frustrated with it, but admire those who actually can figure out what to do to elilminate these bugs. I need to be more patient.

Beautiful day here in the megalopolis. Flying out to France tonight for 10 wonderful days. Got my voice and data blackberry service configured for Europe so I'm all set.

TOTD: Theo, LindaNumbers, and most of all ColdWarrior. :D

Rebel Yell
05-29-2008, 12:32 PM
It is a beatiful day.

I have to stay at home because I am having a couple of thousands of rounds of ammo delivered today and I have to be here to sign for it.

I need the ammo in case the zombies every try to get me.

Hell, at your age, they won't be able to tell that you're not one of them.:D

DarkScribe
05-29-2008, 01:37 PM
TOTD: I would probably say CUJ, too. Everyone else who is currently registered here (notwithstanding any moles or SP's) is cool with me. I could start a New England Patriots-bashing thread that would flush 'em out of the woodwork...:D