PDA

View Full Version : BO announcing his intentions to further the Constitutional Crisis

coach
01-14-2014, 08:35 PM
"I have a pen and I have a phone" and it looks like he's not afraid to use them for whatever the heck he feels like doing and Congress be damned. Nevermind that he hasnt the power to legislate, neither has he the power to pay for it.

If Congress and the judiciary fail to honor their oaths to protect and defend the constitution from this full frontal assault on the seperation of powers (the very core of the structure of what our federal government is to be) I hope the Pentagon finds that its time to take these domestic enemies and put them where the sun dont shine so we can start afresh.

Bailey
01-14-2014, 09:33 PM
I mean how much more treason does obama have to do before he is impeached? Now I am hearing he had a secret deal with the Iranians. Wish we'd have someone in the House bring up articles of impeachment on this asshole

SarasotaRepub
01-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Don't forget LibTards, you may be laughing now but payback is a bitch...

Apache
01-14-2014, 10:46 PM
If Congress and the judiciary fail to honor their oaths'...

IF?

IF?

Coach.... (btw welcome back) your nap was waaayyyyyy too long....

Save a precious few, Congress AND the judiciary have tossed their oaths onto the pyre of tyranny a while back!

NJCardFan
01-15-2014, 05:43 AM
Welcome to Venezuela North. The Constitution never meant anything to this tool and he pretty much said so today. Thank you to all those "conservatives" who took their ball and went home last presidential election day. This one is on you.

coach
01-15-2014, 12:09 PM
IF?

IF?

Save a precious few, Congress AND the judiciary have tossed their oaths onto the pyre of tyranny a while back!
yes sad but true. But this stuff will end one way or another.

Arroyo_Doble
01-15-2014, 12:20 PM
"I have a pen and I have a phone" and it looks like he's not afraid to use them for whatever the heck he feels like doing and Congress be damned. Nevermind that he hasnt the power to legislate, neither has he the power to pay for it.

If Congress and the judiciary fail to honor their oaths to protect and defend the constitution from this full frontal assault on the seperation of powers (the very core of the structure of what our federal government is to be) I hope the Pentagon finds that its time to take these domestic enemies and put them where the sun dont shine so we can start afresh.

You are seriously in need of self analysis when you are advocating a coup d'etat and civil war because the Executive might exercise his authority in ways you don't like.

Arroyo_Doble
01-15-2014, 12:20 PM
yes sad but true. But this stuff will end one way or another.

I'm guessing some time in January of 2017.

Retread
01-15-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm guessing some time in January of 2017.

When you and the other stay-at-homes elect sHilary?

Arroyo_Doble
01-15-2014, 12:29 PM
When you and the other stay-at-homes elect sHilary?

Yes. Then she can be the Worst. President. Ever.

At least till the next Democrat is elected to the office.

MstrBlue
01-15-2014, 01:33 PM
I mean how much more treason does obama have to do before he is impeached? Now I am hearing he had a secret deal with the Iranians. Wish we'd have someone in the House bring up articles of impeachment on this asshole

I hate to continue beating a dead horse, but remember, Obama CANNOT BE impeached!
To be impeached, he would have to be LEGALLY serving the Office.
Since, by his own admissions and documentary submissions, he is NOT constitutionally eligible to hold the Office, he is not serving legally, and therefore cannot be impeached out of Office.

He CAN be judicially REMOVED from Office, but he cannot be impeached.
And of course, were he removed, that would be GREAT, because then, everything he has done to this point; every deal, every treaty, every law, every EO, becomes NULL and VOID!
And that would of course, include O-care.
But then again, that would require judicial action... and we all know how far that would go with the current DOJ.

If he is impeached, that grants legal standing to his illegal position in Office, and everything on the books, stays on the books.
And if anything would be struck during the process, it would only take a stroke of President Biden's <choke> pen to restore it.

Again, IMHO, BO presents a clear and present danger to this fine, Constitutional Republic!
He NEEDS to be removed from power, YES! But correctly, so as to set this Nation back onto the path of greatness.

BB

Elspeth
01-16-2014, 12:01 AM
Obama to Dems: I'll act with or without Congress
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-dems-39-ll-act-without-congress-004736977--politics.html

I don't remember this country electing a dictator.

NJCardFan
01-16-2014, 03:51 AM
IF?

IF?

Andrew Wilkow had an interesting take on this today. He called it being a part of the oligarchy. Being in the oligarchy is good and when these people get there, they see how good it is, and do anything to hang on to it so they don't do anything to make waves. There are scant few legislators who are sticking to their principles. In reality, this is the Roman Senate all over again. And we all saw how well that worked out in the end.

NJCardFan
01-16-2014, 03:54 AM
You are seriously in need of self analysis when you are advocating a coup d'etat and civil war because the Executive might exercise his authority in ways you don't like.

He's exercising his authority in ways that are illegal you moron. Try reading the Constitution once in a while.

NJCardFan
01-16-2014, 03:55 AM
I hate to continue beating a dead horse, but remember, Obama CANNOT BE impeached!
To be impeached, he would have to be LEGALLY serving the Office.
Since, by his own admissions and documentary submissions, he is NOT constitutionally eligible to hold the Office, he is not serving legally, and therefore cannot be impeached out of Office.

He CAN be judicially REMOVED from Office, but he cannot be impeached.
And of course, were he removed, that would be GREAT, because then, everything he has done to this point; every deal, every treaty, every law, every EO, becomes NULL and VOID!
And that would of course, include O-care.
But then again, that would require judicial action... and we all know how far that would go with the current DOJ.

If he is impeached, that grants legal standing to his illegal position in Office, and everything on the books, stays on the books.
And if anything would be struck during the process, it would only take a stroke of President Biden's <choke> pen to restore it.

Again, IMHO, BO presents a clear and present danger to this fine, Constitutional Republic!
He NEEDS to be removed from power, YES! But correctly, so as to set this Nation back onto the path of greatness.

BB

Tin foil hat on a little tight today?

RobJohnson
01-16-2014, 04:34 AM
Obama to Dems: I'll act with or without Congress
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-dems-39-ll-act-without-congress-004736977--politics.html

I don't remember this country electing a dictator.

I don't think his power trip will ever stop.

MstrBlue
01-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Tin foil hat on a little tight today?

I recommend that you take it off.
It is not helping.

:biggrin-new: