PDA

View Full Version : Obama Birth Certificate Lawsuit: DNC file motion to delay discovery

Elspeth
10-07-2008, 08:38 PM
http://pumasunleashed.wordpress.com/

Obama; DNC file motion to delay discovery until after defendants motion to dismiss is decided
Posted on October 7, 2008 by ellurian

Berg is “Outraged” that Obama & DNC Hide Again Behind Legal Issues as their attorney files a Motion for Protective Order to “not” Answer Admissions & Production of Documents while Betraying Public in not Producing Documents proving Obama is “qualified” to be a candidate for President.

It is believed Obama is an “illegal alien”

For Immediate Release: - 10/06/08

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis:

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08.

While legal, Berg stated he is “outraged as this is another attempt to hide the truth from the public; it is obvious that documents do not exist to prove that Obama is qualified to be President.”

The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by attempting to delay the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama meets the qualifications to be President.

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications” to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault” [original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.

Furthermore, and actually more important is Obama’s Certificate of Citizenship that he received when he returned from Indonesia, as if it exists it would indicate that Obama was “naturalized” and also not able to be President.

The DNC has promised “we the people” an Open and Honest Government and has promised to uphold our United States Constitution. The DNC has failed their promise. DNC Chairperson Howard Dean should resign as he has not and is not fulfilling his responsibility of seeing that a “qualified” candidate is on the ballot as the Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

Berg stated that a response in opposition will be filed in the next day or so to the Defendants Motion for a Protective Order.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 21.7 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations. Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

Zeus
10-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Makes sense that discovery be delayed until the motion to dismiss is ruled on. What doesn't make sense is either Barry has the required Birth Certificate or he doesn't and wasting time & money in court is stupid. Incidently that would be donated campaign money he is spending not his own.

patriot45
10-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Makes sense that discovery be delayed until the motion to dismiss is ruled on. What doesn't make sense is either Barry has the required Birth Certificate or he doesn't and wasting time & money in court is stupid. Incidently that would be donated campaign money he is spending not his own.

I don't get it. Do you have to be born in the U.S.A. to be Prez or not! Show me the paper!
If McCain couldn't come up with his birth certificate there would be MSM hell to pay!

JB
10-07-2008, 09:46 PM
I usually gloss over the birth certificate issue but what's the deal here?

Does the guy have a birth certificate or not?

You ask me for a birth certificate, I'm back in three seconds. Probably like most citizens, not running for president at that.

I needed one to play sports, get a drivers license and a passport. How can the guy not have a freaking birth certificate?

patriot45
10-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Obama camp will get evrything held secret untill after the elections! Clintons anyone?

LibraryLady
10-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Why Is Obama Paying Lawyers Instead of Producing Birth Certificate? (http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-is-obama-paying-lawyers-instead-of.html)

Last week a Judge Ordered Senator to produce his birth certificate, Yesterday the Senator's lawyers have filed for a delay of the order. Now I know most people think that the "birth certificate" issue is as legitimate as the tooth fairy. But My question to them is, if it is so illegitimate, why is the Senator paying lawyers instead of just giving the birth certificate document to the Judge?

And WHY did they hire Joe Sandler of CAIR?

Sandler's role for CAIR has been to stifle people from telling the truth about Islam. For example, last year he tried to get Jihad Expert Robert Spencer banned from speaking to the Young American Foundation, by using a threatening letter. Sandler followed up by threatening columnist Mike Adams for writing about the Spencer incident.

OBAMA is USING TERRORIST'S LAWYER to Defend LAWSUIT (http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-is-using-terrorists-lawyer-to.html)

Here come another of those "Guilt by Associations" that Senator Barack Obama will try to weasel himself out of. As you may know, Philip Berg is suing Senator Obama in Civil Court. Berg wants Obama to Produce his real birth certificate to prove that he meets the citizenship requirements to be President. Rather than just product the birth certificate (is he trying to hide something?) Obama's legal team filed a motion to dismiss. One of the Lawyers filing the motion was Joe Sandler (sandler@sandlerreiff.com) of the Washington law firm Sandler, Reiff, and Young (see the document below).

SaintLouieWoman
10-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I usually gloss over the birth certificate issue but what's the deal here?

Does the guy have a birth certificate or not?

You ask me for a birth certificate, I'm back in three seconds. Probably like most citizens, not running for president at that.

I needed one to play sports, get a drivers license and a passport. How can the guy not have a freaking birth certificate?

Could be because he doesn't have one----at least, one from the US vs Kenya.

PoliCon
10-08-2008, 12:44 AM
He could make this all go away and make the people in volved look very extremely stupid and all it would take would be for him to produce his birth certificate and put this monkey to bed.

Elspeth
10-08-2008, 02:05 AM
He could make this all go away and make the people in volved look very extremely stupid and all it would take would be for him to produce his birth certificate and put this monkey to bed.

YES! Why doesn't he?

biccat
10-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Could be because he doesn't have one----at least, one from the US vs Kenya.
There's another explanation:

Obama does have a US birth certificate, but he is actuallly not listed as "Black" or "African American," but rather as "IDIOT."

Seriously. Who does this type of thing?

Bongo55
10-08-2008, 12:32 PM
I would think that a person running for office, especially the highest office would have to satisfy all of the constitutionally mandated requirements for said office.

How did he even start his bid to screw us over... er, i mean his bid for the white house without providing this proof of being a natural born citizen of the United States. Aren't there papers to file and all?

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 12:34 PM
It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue. :rolleyes:

LibraryLady
10-08-2008, 12:36 PM
when Obama could stop it all by producing the birth certificate instead of hiring radical attorneys.

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 12:37 PM
This screams "grasping for straws" weakness.:(

LibraryLady
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
There are people who love this country enough to use desperate options to save it from the lying, crooked Obama. You do know Berg is a Hillary supporter, not Mccain.

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 12:43 PM
* Just tasted my breakfast - again. :cool:

LibraryLady
10-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Your true colors are really starting to show.

Zeus
10-08-2008, 12:45 PM
This screams "grasping for straws" weakness.:(

Ensuring the constitutional requirements to be President of the United States are met screams weakness ? If the whole thing is so damn weak then why doesn't the annoitted One just produce the Birth Certificate ? What is the up side for him or the Dem Party yto play this out ?

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Ensuring the constitutional requirements to be President of the United States are met screams weakness ?

DEFINITION OF WEAKNESS: I blew 35 consecutive months to bring this forth as an issue and waited until the eleventh hour to bring it up, and now my candidate doesn’t have the guts to bring it up on the campaign trail and confront his opponent!

:rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
10-08-2008, 12:55 PM
How in the hell do you even get in the race without showing qualifications. Is it easier to run for president than getting a job in insurance? I had to prove that I was qualified and licensed to sell insurance in the state of GA. I had to go through a background check in order to get those license. Is the requirements to run for POTUS really that much more lax?

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Is the requirements to run for POTUS really that much more lax?

F'ing-A-Bingo! (FAB) :cool:

biccat
10-08-2008, 01:46 PM
* Just tasted my breakfast - again. :cool:

I didn't know anyone could recover that quickly, even Barack Obama. Impressive. But slightly disturbing.

PoliCon
10-08-2008, 03:14 PM
YES! Why doesn't he?I am at a total loss as to that.

PoliCon
10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue. :rolleyes:I agree and as I have said - the issue could easily be settled by Obama producing that simple piece of paper.

PoliCon
10-08-2008, 03:22 PM
This screams "grasping for straws" weakness.:(I'd agree except that he is fighting damn hard not to have it released so - that screams - SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I'd rather put the issue to bed once and for all myself.

JB
10-08-2008, 06:47 PM
It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue. :rolleyes:When I first heard about this birth certifcate thing I thought it was tinfoil hat stuff. That seal looks fake. That's the wrong font for that time, etc...

However, the only waste of resources is on Hussein's part. He can't just say, here is my birth certifcate. I said earlier, you ask for mine I have it in three seconds. You see nothing wrong with this? He can't produce a simple document where he can stick it in the face of the guy who's asking for it and tell him to go F himself? You don't find that the least bit strange? Take your lips off his ass for one minute and think about it.

More on this in another post.

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 06:58 PM
You don't find that the least bit strange? Take your lips off his ass for one minute and think about it.

:eek: :p:eek: Oh God, that's funny!;)

JB
10-08-2008, 07:01 PM
...the issue could easily be settled by Obama producing that simple piece of paper.Here's the deal and why it's really not that simple:

I read the plaintiff's (Philip Berg) suit. In addition to the birth certificate, the guy is asking for another 85 or so admissions from the Obama camp and the DNC. Granted, I read them and they could probably be answered in half and hour but it's more than just that one document.

Berg is also asking for a number of certified documents relative to Hussein's name, school records, applications for passports, adoption records, FBI background checks, etc.

What you're seeing now is a lot of legal wrangling and I hope the guy Berg stays with it. He's in my area, I may have to send him a few bucks. I'd love to see the outcome of this. Especially when we find out that Barry was not born here. The 'sploding of DUmmie heads would be unlike no other.

JB
10-08-2008, 07:03 PM
...Again, you don't find it the least bit strange that Hussein could not, can not or will not produce a birth certificate? Not a little bit? That doesn't seem weird to you?

Zeus
10-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Here's the deal and why it's really not that simple:

I read the plaintiff's (Philip Berg) suit. In addition to the birth certificate, the guy is asking for another 85 or so admissions from the Obama camp and the DNC. Granted, I read them and they could probably be answered in half and hour but it's more than just that one document.

Berg is also asking for a number of certified documents relative to Hussein's name, school records, applications for passports, adoption records, FBI background checks, etc.

What you're seeing now is a lot of legal wrangling and I hope the guy Berg stays with it. He's in my area, I may have to send him a few bucks. I'd love to see the outcome of this. Especially when we find out that Barry was not born here. The 'sploding of DUmmie heads would be unlike no other.

Ah, so Berg not only aims to take him out of Presidential contention but set Nobama up for possible federal prosecution for Fraud.

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 07:11 PM
That doesn't seem weird to you?

Sure it does. But so did the implosion of Building 7. Eventually I was able to let that go though - and focus on the other things I could actually do something about.

JB
10-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Sure it does. But so did the implosion of Building 7. Eventually I was able to let that go though - and focus on the other things I could actually do something about.OK but that's completely different.

There are still people that make WTC 7 an issue. However, they continue to make it an issue even after there was bunking, de-bunking and re-bunking.

This guy Berg has not received a reply from Barry or the DNC regarding his issues, legally filed in a court of law. You can't easily dismiss him just because the outcome might be detrimental to your guy.

I'm not sure of all the legal ramifications in what the guy is asking for but if it's information that the public can be privy to as far as a presidential candidate is concerned then the information should be supplied by that party. Until that happens, the people are going to continue to ask Barry what he is hiding and why.

LogansPapa
10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
It would seem if the right conservative judge could be found, and the correct motion filed - by a super power lawyer, fully funded by the financial clout of the RNC - the Democrats could be drug into court and forced to produce a document or explain why one doesn’t exist.

With modern CSI techniques and the RNC’s money - forensics could be done prior to the first week of November and this black man, that’s obviously just another criminal, could be indicted and spend the election cycle behind bars.

Radix
10-08-2008, 08:28 PM
It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue. :rolleyes:

Why should it NOT be an issue? It is a Constitutional requirement for becoming President that one must be a citizen.

How could that possibly not be an issue?

Elspeth
10-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Here's the deal and why it's really not that simple:

This is really interesting. Thank you.

LibraryLady
10-08-2008, 09:31 PM
oK, i heard that Obama and mean Michelle both let their license to practice law expire. Why?

SaintLouieWoman
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM
oK, i heard that Obama and mean Michelle both let their license to practice law expire. Why?

Guess they're ready to cash in, counting those chickens before they have hatched.

biccat
10-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Well for Michelle, that would be because she "is on court ordered inactive status."

As for Barack, who knows. He is a Senator, and probably doesn't have any intention to practice.

LogansPapa
10-09-2008, 11:02 AM
How could that possibly not be an issue?

When did Obama announce he was running for the presidency? :rolleyes:

patriot45
10-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Interesting, I would imagine that you would still need proof.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

But then you have to swear this:

The Oath of Allegiance to the United States

The following is the text of the Oath of Allegiance:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;
that I will support and defend the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law;
that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law;
that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and
that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Can Obama say this with a sraight face.

patriot45
10-09-2008, 11:12 AM

Barack Obama announced on Saturday Feb. 10, 2007 that he would run for president. What does that matter?

LogansPapa
10-09-2008, 11:23 AM
526 days since Obama announced his intention to run for the presidency of the United States of America.

12,624hours since Obama announced his intention to run for the presidency of the United States of America.

757,440 minutes since Obama announced his intention to run for the presidency of the United States of America.

45,446,400 seconds since Obama announced his intention to run for the presidency of the United States of America.

Not being able to do your job and prove Obama's a lying criminal and exposing him with actual proof, even now = PANIC!

LogansPapa
10-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Point is - this is the single "issue" that will win the White House for the Republican Party. Nothing else will work. AKA: YOU’RE TOAST!

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Ah, so Berg not only aims to take him out of Presidential contention but set Nobama up for possible federal prosecution for Fraud. As if . . . . but a man can dream can't he. :)

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 05:27 PM
It would seem if the right conservative judge could be found, and the correct motion filed - by a super power lawyer, fully funded by the financial clout of the RNC - the Democrats could be drug into court and forced to produce a document or explain why one doesn’t exist.

With modern CSI techniques and the RNC’s money - forensics could be done prior to the first week of November and this black man, that’s obviously just another criminal, could be indicted and spend the election cycle behind bars.But the thing is - this is not an RNC lawyer. It's a DNC lawyer. AND it's not the RNC funding him either and lets not act like Barry and Co. have out fundraised the RNC both at home and abroad.

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Well for Michelle, that would be because she "is on court ordered inactive status."

As for Barack, who knows. He is a Senator, and probably doesn't have any intention to practice.Do you happen to have a link?

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 05:30 PM

when did he announce? or when did he actually start?

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Point is - this is the single "issue" that will win the White House for the Republican Party. Nothing else will work. AKA: YOU’RE TOAST! You go ahead and think that.

LibraryLady
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Both Michelle and her brother, Craig (now the Head Basketball Coach at the University of Oregon) went on from high school. Michelle Robinson attended Princeton, and then law school at Harvard. Michelle took the Bar exam in Illinois, and while she did not pass it the first time, she did pass the Bar exam and got her license from the State of Illinois.
A check of the State of Illinois Bar Association website shows no bar license for “Michelle Robinson” or “Michelle Obama”. It has been reported that Michelle Obama “voluntarily” gave up her law license in 1993, just five years after she got the license.

Why would a black woman who worked at a prestigious law firm in Chicago, who had graduated from one of the most prestigious law schools in the country, and who had endured the grueling task of sitting for the bar exam TWICE, then voluntarily give up her law license?

Many who have been admitted to the Bar go on to pursue other careers, but because of the process to get the law license, they usually maintain it in good standing. Barack Obama has placed his law license into “inactive” status since his campaign began.

While it has no bearing on Barack Obama, per se, it makes one very curious as to why this educated woman “voluntarily” gave up her law license!!
http://james4america.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/michelle-obama-does-not-have-a-law-license-in-illinois/

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 05:46 PM
http://james4america.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/michelle-obama-does-not-have-a-law-license-in-illinois/yea but - WHY?

LibraryLady
10-09-2008, 05:50 PM

I asked first!!:D

LogansPapa
10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
You go ahead and think that.

660 point drop in the market today? Again - that's the RNC's only hope.;)

LibraryLady
10-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Obama Citizenship Lawsuit To Be Amended To Add Defendants (http://tallahassee.injuryboard.com/miscellaneous/obama-citizenship-lawsuit-amended-to-add-defendants.aspx?googleid=249110)
October 09, 2008 - 04:02 PM

Philadelphia attorney Philip J. Berg has sought court approval to amend his complaint in a lawsuit styled Berg v. Obama. The amended complaint would add the Pennsylvania Department of State, the Secretary of the Commonwealth Pedro A. Cortes (in his official capacity), the U. S. Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, and Senator Diane Feinstein (in her official capacity as chairman) for their failure to exercise due diligence with respect to Barack Hussein Obama's constitutional qualifications to be elected and serve as President of The United States, and for his inclusion on the ballot in Pennsylvania as a candidate for President of the United States.

In his original complaint, Mr. Berg alleged that Defendant Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible for the Office of the President because Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and naturalized in Indonesia. Plaintiff further alleged that Obama followed her naturalization and failed to take an oath of allegiance when he turned 18 years old to regain his U.S. citizenship status.

According to a web site maintained by the Plaintiff, the amended complaint is intended to clarify issues regarding the plaintiff's standing to bring the lawsuit and supplement the lawsuit with additional relevant facts. Those additional facts are summarized at that web site.

Someone comments that Berg should file in several state courts as State of Florida, as well as every other state, is required to verify that every candidate running for office, as well as for the office of President, is legally qualified to be place on the State's ballot.

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Obama Citizenship Lawsuit To Be Amended To Add Defendants (http://tallahassee.injuryboard.com/miscellaneous/obama-citizenship-lawsuit-amended-to-add-defendants.aspx?googleid=249110)
October 09, 2008 - 04:02 PM

Someone comments that Berg should file in several state courts as State of Florida, as well as every other state, is required to verify that every candidate running for office, as well as for the office of President, is legally qualified to be place on the State's ballot.b ut as an out of state lawyer he would not have standing in any other state besides PA.

LibraryLady
10-09-2008, 10:31 PM
b ut as an out of state lawyer he would not have standing in any other state besides PA.

hmmm, did you comment at the site? I sure didn't know anything about that.

PoliCon
10-09-2008, 10:32 PM
hmmm, did you comment at the site? I sure didn't know anything about that.sorry hun this is the only forum I currently frequent.

biccat
10-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Do you happen to have a link?

Michelle Obama (https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=766269088)
Barack Obama (https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=170599640)

I'll see if I can find out anything on Michelle's court ordered inactive status.

Hm...also I just noticed that she was admitted in May 1989. Looks like she failed the Bar the first time around.

edit: pre-1999, an attorney could petition the court in order to move to inactive status. Could be this is what she did, although it could also be a disciplinary issue, but that's unlikely.

LogansPapa
10-10-2008, 11:30 PM
John McCain: "He's a decent man.....a citizen......" :eek:

LibraryLady
10-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Native born??

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/Obama/081009-bho-site-kenyan-1.jpg

Sonnabend
10-11-2008, 01:55 AM
LL..cant read that.

LibraryLady
10-11-2008, 02:11 AM
When Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama, Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. The same act governed the status of Obama, Sr's children

Since Senator Obama has neither denounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on August 4, 1982.

SO BHO had dual citizenship according to his own site.

AmPat
10-11-2008, 05:35 AM

Are you ready for the drama if we find out a minute after midnight that he was legally voted President but he is an illegal candidate? You really ought to grow up. He is either lying about his credentials or he is using this as a gotcha moment to blow up in republican faces. Either way it is inexcusable. What is worse is nobody who could solve this seems to give a Tinker's Damn. The media I get because they are obviously in the tank for Uh-Bama. DIMS and LIBS should care out of a simple interest in Uh-Bama's lack of honesty and the possibility of immediate reversal or impeachment.

What do we do when we find employees who were hired under false pretenses? Don't try the cheap political crap, ANSWER! You of all people should care for many reasons, among them being you're a liberal, a business owner, and an American.

If Uh-Bama cannot produce his BC he is hiding something pure and simple. I want to know what that something is before it is too late.

LogansPapa
10-11-2008, 10:35 AM
You really ought to grow up.

No. you really out to wake up.

IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID!!!

sgrooms
10-11-2008, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

Has anyone watched this?

LibraryLady
10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
WOW!! Berg comes over very well on camera.I think I may go get fitted for a tin-foil hat.