PDA

View Full Version : Reid: Americans Are Stupid; Don’t Know “How To Use The Internet”

namvet
04-11-2014, 09:48 PM
that's why you can't get on Obozocare.

While answering a journalists question about the newest Obamacare delay, Harry Reid blamed people’s lack of understanding on how to use “the Internet”.

When I first heard this I thought it was a joke or a parody, but sadly this is really what Harry Reid said.
Forget the fact that young people are not signing up and they certainly know how to use the Internet as they’ve been using it since they were small children.

link/w vid (http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/obamacare/reid-claims-latest-obamacare-delay-because-americans-are-stupid-dont-know-how-to-use-the-internet)

wonder if scary Harry know's his own internet number ???

Articulate_Ape
04-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Reid is a doddering old fool.

SarasotaRepub
04-12-2014, 09:06 AM

But he's a mean SOB. Was on day 1 and will be till he leaves.

SaintLouieWoman
05-04-2014, 12:01 PM
But he's a mean SOB. Was on day 1 and will be till he leaves.
They always say the good die young. If that's true, Harry will probably continue being a doddering old fool til he's 100, hopefully not still in the Senate. I hope the good people of Nevada wise up and elect someone more respectable. He's profited enough from his political career.

I wonder if anyone can come up with the name of a politician with a meaner, more snively (is that a word?) face?

namvet
05-04-2014, 12:15 PM
term limits NOW !!!

DumbAss Tanker
05-04-2014, 12:40 PM

He's not so much a fool as a vile, crooked old bastard who would be glad to turn the US into the United States of Chicago as long as his own party got to stay in power.

Dori
05-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Reid is the perfect "poster child" for having term limits.

RedGrouse
05-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Harry Reid is on a power trip. And yes, term limits.

wattso00
05-05-2014, 02:26 AM
I'd like to take him by the collar and bitch slap him

Lanie
05-05-2014, 09:49 AM
I'd like to hope that nobody would want to vote for Reid ever again after his shitty comment about children needing treatments during the shutdown, but there should be term limits.

SaintLouieWoman
05-05-2014, 10:18 AM
I'd like to hope that nobody would want to vote for Reid ever again after his shitty comment about children needing treatments during the shutdown, but there should be term limits.
There should also be better informed voters who don't return the crooks to office. Also agree to term limits.

JohnnyJeb
05-05-2014, 10:24 AM
If anyone should know stupid, it's Harry Reid....he has personal knowledge of it.

Dlr Pyro
05-05-2014, 04:49 PM
The 90,000 nevada residents who risk losing their healthcare had better take a course on how to use the interwebz...

Local business owners might be hoping the Affordable Care Act’s insurance mandates cover sticker shock.

The law’s employer coverage mandate doesn’t take effect until 2015, but early plan renewals are starting to roll in. And for some businesses, the premium jumps are positively painful.

Local insurance brokers are reporting spikes ranging from 35 percent to 120 percent on policies that renew from July to December. The increases are especially acute among employers with workforces made up of younger, healthier men. That’s because Obamacare prohibits offering lower rates to healthier groups. It also narrows the allowed premium gap between older and younger enrollees.

“It’s like if there were no more safe-driver discounts with State Farm,” said local insurance broker Frank Nolimal of Assurance Ltd. “Everybody has the same rate, whether you have three DUIs, or you’re a (nondrinking) churchgoing Mormon.”

The changes put as many as 90,000 policies across Nevada at risk of cancellation or nonrenewal this fall, said Las Vegas insurance broker William Wright, president of Chamber Insurance and Benefits. That’s more than three times the 25,000 enrollees affected in October, when Obamacare-compliant plans first hit the market.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/own-small-business-brace-obamacare-pain