PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cramer says SELL

d_va
10-09-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be74I42NAQQ

Since I have nothing to "sell", is this helpful to the rest of you? :D

I'm fine, just another retired groundpounder family, we have our *free* health care, a great pension plan, we can keep our house no matter what. Suck it up DUmmies and the horse you ride in here on :cool:

JB
10-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Meh. Buffet just took a $5 billion dollar position in Goldman.

I'd really like to see Cramer's short positions right now.

Hawkgirl
10-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm jumping in at 7999, long term.:D

Zeus
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Meh. Buffet just took a $5 billion dollar position in Goldman.

I'd really like to see Cramer's short positions right now.

Cramer looking for some good buys i bet.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-10-2008, 03:34 AM
The only thing wrong with the market is this irrational panic. Buffet is going to make TRILLIONS by jumping in now.

I am jumping in with both feet at the first sign of stabilization.

cat714
10-10-2008, 06:07 AM
Who is this dumb guy?? That's not good advice...idiot.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-10-2008, 09:03 AM
I figure in a week or so, all of the panic sellers will be out and there will be HUGE money to be made.

They haven't figure out that you BUY low and SELL high.

LibraryLady
10-10-2008, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yca7nbhyMVY

Cramer said "Buy Wachovia"

Goldwater
10-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Cramer was one of the many influential mainstream economists who were completely slapped in the face by this crisis, why do those who are consistently wrong keep their columns, shows and outlets whilst the ones who were right get pushed to the side and labeled as radical?

LogansPapa
10-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Another talking head leading sheep to nowhere.

What was that noise?

http://www.wolvesgonewild.com/images/photo-ScaryWolf2.jpg

Zeus
10-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Cramer was one of the many influential mainstream economists who were completely slapped in the face by this crisis, why do those who are consistently wrong keep their columns, shows and outlets whilst the ones who were right get pushed to the side and labeled as radical?

It is an amazing thing. Same with Dave Ramsey on Fox. The guy made a couple right moves yrs back and made a bunch of money. Overleveraged himself and got caught short and lost it. Now he makes monrey not by actions but telling others how to do it.I do think ramsey is a little more legit & on the ball than The Cramer clown though.

LogansPapa
10-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Like the asshole cold-calls I get on the 1st and 15th of every month - telling me now is a perfect time to ‘get back into the market." Boiler-room idiots scratching to make their next car payment, and you can hear their neighbors in the next cubical screaming into the phone, trying to do the same thing.

Guess what kids, if they’re using any kind of public media or electronic communication to bring you this "choice information" the big guys have already come in and will be leaving by the time you put your lousy five grand in the kitty.

:rolleyes: