PDA

View Full Version : Question about new posts in threads.

thundley4
05-12-2014, 08:18 PM
When I first open up CU it shows the page showing threads with posts which is good. But, sometimes when I click on the icon to go to the first news post in a thread, it goes to the very first post, not where I left off.

Could this be a problem with my browser set to delete cookies when I close it?

Dori
05-12-2014, 09:44 PM
When I first open up CU it shows the page showing threads with posts which is good. But, sometimes when I click on the icon to go to the first news post in a thread, it goes to the very first post, not where I left off.

Could this be a problem with my browser set to delete cookies when I close it?

On your account, general settings, do you have your account set to "newest first"?

Thread Display Mode:\

thundley4
05-12-2014, 10:37 PM
On your account, general settings, do you have your account set to "newest first"?

Thread Display Mode:\

I set it to newest first, then closed and reopened the browser . That kind of messed me up, so I set it back to oldest first, then closed and reopened the browser. Now the go to first new post button seems to be working right.

I'm on a new PC I just built last week, so it might have a few bugs, too.

RobJohnson
05-13-2014, 01:59 AM
I set it to newest first, then closed and reopened the browser . That kind of messed me up, so I set it back to oldest first, then closed and reopened the browser. Now the go to first new post button seems to be working right.

I'm on a new PC I just built last week, so it might have a few bugs, too.

I would call Orkin before the bugs escape and get all over your house.