PDA

View Full Version : Obama used Senate EMAIL for personal business

GrumpyOldLady
10-10-2008, 08:44 AM
NY Sun (http://www.nysun.com/opinion/kenya-connection/69273/)

Homeland Security US (http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/20081009OBa)

Another story here (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77508)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/ObamaLipperone.jpg

Obama used his senate EMAIL account for personal business. This ‘business’ was interfering with the Kenyan elections. Obama worked to get Raila Odinga, elected by campaigning for Odinga while he was in Kenya and by using his pull as a US Senator – through the senate office.

Weren’t the dems all uptight when they thought Govenor Palin had used a gov’t email to do personal business with? (and she hadn’t)

So where’s the outrage at Obama using senate email to do personal business in Kenya?
So where’s the outrage at Obama for working to get this Odinga elected – someone who believes in MUSLIM LAW OF THE LAND?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/obamaodinga.jpg

patsfan
10-10-2008, 09:40 AM
There is no outrage. After all, it would ne un-PC to criciticize "the Messiah", no?

This guy is bad news. Very bad news.

PoliCon
10-10-2008, 09:44 AM
uh oh - ethical issues for Barry? How will he cope?

GrumpyOldLady
10-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Where is the MSM on this??

Is this why CORSI was detained and intimidated in Kenya?

Because he uncovered the TRUTH?!?!

:mad:

Eyelids
10-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Umm the story about the Palin email (which mind you lasted all of 10 hours) was about her potentially doing government business on a personal account that some probably drunk college kid managed to figure a way into. I think politicians are encouraged to use their government accounts for everything, they are more secure and easier to manage.

GrumpyOldLady
10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
I think politicians are encouraged to use their government accounts for everything, .

For everything? Even for influencing the elections in Kenya?
Influencing the Kenyan elections to go in favor of a man who wants Muslim Law (ie. no rights for women)?

OOOOOOOOOKAY.

LibraryLady
10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Umm the story about the Palin email (which mind you lasted all of 10 hours) was about her potentially doing government business on a personal account that some probably drunk college kid managed to figure a way into. I think politicians are encouraged to use their government accounts for everything, they are more secure and easier to manage.

It looks like it will last longer than 10 hours for him

A University of Tennessee student has been indicted for illegally accessing the personal e-mail of vice presidential candidate and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

It alleges David Kernell, 20, used Yahoo's password recovery tool to gain access to Sarah Palin's e-mail, by answering questions with information available to the public with some research.

David Kernell is set for trial December 16. He has entered a plea of not guilty.

Kernell turned himself in at court Wednesday morning. The indictment was returned Tuesday and unsealed Wednesday.

When he arrived at court, he was shackled and handcufffed.

Kernell could face five years in prison and fines up to $250,000 if convicted.

LogansPapa
10-10-2008, 02:08 PM
WOW!!!

Can a president be impeached before he actually takes the oath of office? :confused:

http://suitablyflip.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/20/faith1.jpg

lacarnut
10-10-2008, 02:24 PM
WOW!!!

Can a president be impeached before he actually takes the oath of office? :confused:

http://suitablyflip.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/20/faith1.jpg

Your boy Obama can do no wrong. If elected, I will sit back and bombard you and CW with all the bad news about the economy and terrorists attacks which will certainly come from a weakling Prez. Be happy though. I am.

Cold Warrior
10-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Your boy Obama can do no wrong. If elected, I will sit back and bombard you and CW with all the bad news about the economy and terrorists attacks which will certainly come from a weakling Prez. Be happy though. I am.

Since you called...

Is that your prediction? That's good, because you ain't been right about nothin' yet.

cat714
10-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Oh...the rules don't apply to Obama. :rolleyes: It would be racist if they did.

lacarnut
10-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Since you called...

Is that your prediction? That's good, because you ain't been right about nothin' yet.

What's good is that I am retired and have enough money to live very well for many years. A dumb poor bastard like you does not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. You can not even buy a Bimmer cause your credit score is too low. Third time I have asked you what is your FICO score. Probably below 600. Come on; lie to us. That's what you are good at. BTW, if you want to bet your standard bet on who has the highest score, bring it on.

Since you are so good at predictions but a mental midget in the stock market, you should be advising Warren B. His purchase of GE stock dropped 25% this week. You two have something in common; both senile. Go take your meds little man. 60 years of age is right around the corner for your dumb ass; you will never be able to retire chump.

Teetop
10-10-2008, 04:29 PM
11. Thou shall not question the Messiah! :rolleyes:

Cold Warrior
10-10-2008, 07:17 PM
What's good is that I am retired and have enough money to live very well for many years. A dumb poor bastard like you does not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. You can not even buy a Bimmer cause your credit score is too low. Third time I have asked you what is your FICO score. Probably below 600. Come on; lie to us. That's what you are good at. BTW, if you want to bet your standard bet on who has the highest score, bring it on.

Since you are so good at predictions but a mental midget in the stock market, you should be advising Warren B. His purchase of GE stock dropped 25% this week. You two have something in common; both senile. Go take your meds little man. 60 years of age is right around the corner for your dumb ass; you will never be able to retire chump.

Ah you really should do stand up comedy! When have you been right about anything here? When have any of your predictions using you Captain Marvel Third Place Stock Picker Whiz Kid Award come true? And, don't forget, you've told us all that McCain's gonna blow out Obama in NJ and the results will be declared there shortly after the polls close (well, at least the second part is true). Ever been to NJ?

lacarnut
10-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Ah you really should do stand up comedy! When have you been right about anything here? When have any of your predictions using you Captain Marvel Third Place Stock Picker Whiz Kid Award come true? And, don't forget, you've told us all that McCain's gonna blow out Obama in NJ and the results will be declared there shortly after the polls close (well, at least the second part is true). Ever been to NJ?

If we had the old web site back, Owl had a stock picks thread 3 or more years ago when I did pick a number of REITs that went gangbusters until the end of 2006. I sold at that time and made a dump truck full of money opposed to a bucket-full. Although I lost 25% in the last 9 months, I am still way ahead and have been in all cash since the beginning of this week. FYI, Gator is the ONLY ONE that I know of that dumped all of his stocks into cash a year or so ago ; did not hear a mental midget like you do any long term forecasting except your usual blather about King George and the rising Euro. Now the dollar is rising dummy. You should be happy, happy. I am.

I doubt you have enough intelligence to research REITS such as TAREX, ODMAX, etc from 2003 to 2007 on Yahoo. You have no expertise in stocks; if you have not noticed, experts like Buffett have taken big hits with Berkshire A & B and GE in the last month. Don't want to confuse a dumb ass fool like you with the facts though.

I am right about the election; McCain/Palin will win much to your dismay. I have been to Fort Dix and was glad to get out of that hell hole. Have you ever been to Breaux Bridge, LA? The best seafood in the world. BTW, NJ is a great place to be from. Ask SR.

I guess you are too chickenshit to answer my question about your FICO score little man. Poor, poor CW trying to impress people; most people laugh at your broke ass. Don't own a house or a car. Still renting in your mid 50's old man. However, I enjoy your little fairy tale stories about your experiences though.

Cold Warrior
10-10-2008, 09:26 PM

I am right about the election; McCain/Palin will win much to your dismay. I have been to Fort Dix and was glad to get out of that hell hole. Have you ever been to Breaux Bridge, LA? The best seafood in the world. BTW, NJ is a great place to be from. Ask SR...

I'm really not concerned with going to LA as I don't think anyone is disputing who's going to win LA. And it's not a matter of McCain/Palin winning, although I doubt they will. It's simply that you've told us all many times that McCain will easily take NJ, so easily that it will be put into the McCain column shortly after the polls close. That shows a fundamental ignorance of NJ politics, as I would guess SR can inform you.

As for NJ being a "hell hole," not all of it is like Newark. It's quite a varied state, from the farmland in the south surrounding Atlantic City to the posh communities of the north around Montvale. Not my favorite place, but I've been in much worse.

In less than a month, we'll see another of your predictions go down in smoke, just as they all do. But you, of course, will continue to be just as vile as ever.

lacarnut
10-10-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm really not concerned with going to LA as I don't think anyone is disputing who's going to win LA. And it's not a matter of McCain/Palin winning, although I doubt they will. It's simply that you've told us all many times that McCain will easily take NJ, so easily that it will be put into the McCain column shortly after the polls close. That shows a fundamental ignorance of NJ politics, as I would guess SR can inform you.

As for NJ being a "hell hole," not all of it is like Newark. It's quite a varied state, from the farmland in the south surrounding Atlantic City to the posh communities of the north around Montvale. Not my favorite place, but I've been in much worse.

In less than a month, we'll see another of your predictions go down in smoke, just as they all do. But you, of course, will continue to be just as vile as ever.

It is called a prediction, moron. We will see. If you think your boy is a 100% shoo-in, go to Vegas and bet on him. That's right, you don't have any.

I will tell you what is vile is making fun of the trillions of dollars that people have lost in their 401k. Many people will have to work longer or get a job after retirement. Not that you care. Nothing funny about that. However, I would not expect anything less coming out of your toxic mouth because you are low class trash. The funny part is that many people think you are a mental case.

I guess you are still too chickenshit to tell us how low your FICO score is. Poor, poor, poor CW. Tell us some more fairy tales. I enjoy them so much.