PDA

View Full Version : The Day After Obama Wins (Dave Chappelle)

Teetop
10-10-2008, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgAi4-LgCY

Too friggin funny!:D

megimoo
10-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I liked the commentators Ginger wig and that mustache had to be a paste on .How come their not screaming raceism from the rooftops over that clip ?

Goldwater
10-10-2008, 05:02 PM
I liked the commentators Ginger wig and that mustache had to be a paste on .How come their not screaming raceism from the rooftops over that clip ?

Of course it had to be pasted on, Dave Chappelle is bald and can't grow ginger hair.

megimoo
10-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Of course it had to be pasted on, Dave Chappelle is bald and can't grow ginger hair.Never heard of the dude must be one of your generation !

Goldwater
10-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Never heard of the dude must be one of your generation !

Well, maybe you should learn about people outside of your generation then. :D

megimoo
10-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Well, maybe you should learn about people outside of your generation then. :DNow why would I bother to listen to your taste in comedy.After listening to some of your generations taste in music I have little regard for the generational taste changes.I already know quite a bit about people of your generation and I am not impressed .:rolleyes:

lacarnut
10-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Now why would I bother to listen to your taste in comedy.After listening to some of your generations taste in music I have little regard for the generational taste changes.I already know quite a bit about people of your generation and I am not impressed .:rolleyes:

Never heard of the dude either but the clip is hilarious. Have to agree with you on generational entertainers.

lacarnut
10-10-2008, 06:37 PM

He's black as the Ace of Spades with makeup; that's why.

Shannon
10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
That was hilarious!:D

Sonnabend
10-10-2008, 07:15 PM
I am downloading this before they pull it

Goldwater
10-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Now why would I bother to listen to your taste in comedy.After listening to some of your generations taste in music I have little regard for the generational taste changes.I already know quite a bit about people of your generation and I am not impressed .:rolleyes:

Wow... :eek:

AlmostThere
10-10-2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0

If this video isn't pulled, I don't see why they'd pull Chappelle. Scary part is this guy is serious. From C-SPAN no less. I've seen a much longer version of this diatribe. The subtitle doesn't say it but I believe he is a college professor as well.

JB
10-10-2008, 09:48 PM
I am downloading this before they pull itThat sketch is about 4 or 5 years old. It's been everywhere and I doubt it will be pulled. Maybe by Comedy Central for copyright but it won't be pulled for any nefarious reasons.

"I'm rich biotch" is so old it's been played out already.

wilbur
10-11-2008, 12:26 AM
That is a good skit... I still love the one where he plays a blind and black grand wizard in the KKK ;)

Sonnabend
10-11-2008, 12:28 AM
That is a good skit... I still love the one where he plays a blind and black grand wizard in the KKK ;)

Or a drug addled moron who claims to be a conservative.Anyone we know, wilbur?

wilbur
10-11-2008, 12:38 AM

Rough day in the outback? Pet kangaroo acting up again? Maybe you should take a breather... chill out and relax with a Foster's (its Australian for beee-ah) and a have a bloomin onion:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Blooming_onion.jpg/400px-Blooming_onion.jpg

Sonnabend
10-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Rough day in the outback?

Get a new dealer...the cocaine dementia is getting to you.

Pet kangaroo acting up again?

Hardly, they tend to get mown down in the traffic. Moron.

Maybe you should take a breather... chill out and relax with a Foster's (its Australian for beee-ah)

I don't drink beer, thanks, and even if I did, Fosters? EW. Then again, I don't smoke and I dont do drugs either

and a have a bloomin onion:

Onions are great with a steak dinner. Better than being a cokehead turnip like you.

noonwitch
10-13-2008, 09:02 AM

The Rick James thing is very funny. I was literally laughing out of control at it.

Sonnabend
10-13-2008, 04:29 PM
The Rick James thing is very funny. I was literally laughing out of control at it.

I was referring to the guy with the nasal problem, wilbur.

Zeus
10-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Never heard of the dude must be one of your generation !

Dave Chappell was a grand price winner on Star search. Yea he has been around for awhile. Had his own show on TV for awhile then eventually walked away from a 50 million dollar contract.

wilbur
10-13-2008, 07:08 PM
I was referring to the guy with the nasal problem, wilbur.

Well Sonna (CU's resident decendant of a deported convict) I can't deny that I may have killed a few of my brain cells in my hay-day.... but at least the remaining ones still work better than your own.

G'day mate!

Sonnabend
10-17-2008, 05:28 AM
Well Sonna (CU's resident descendant of a deported convict)

1. I was born in NZ, not Australia, my family were middle class settlers who came to NZ in the 1800's.

We have no convict ancestors.

(And I fixed your spelling.)

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/SaneMadness/Failboat.jpg

2. My great grandfather fought at Passchaendale, I come from a family of cops. None of us do hard drugs...we have more sense.

I can't deny that I may have killed a few of my brain cells in my hay-day.... but at least the remaining ones still work better than your own.

Never having tried, or ever planning to try, a schedule one narcotic that carries a fifteen year prison term with it, and you being the self admitted druggie, how is that again?

(P.S it's spelled heyday..hay is what horses eat. What brain cells you have left need help...)

Oh yeah, you and your pal Obama were both cokeheads, weren't you?

G'day mate!

Sod off, swampy.

wilbur
10-17-2008, 08:00 AM
1. I was born in NZ, not Australia, my family were middle class settlers who came to NZ in the 1800's.

We have no convict ancestors.

(And I fixed your spelling.)

2. My great grandfather fought at Passchaendale, I come from a family of cops. None of us do hard drugs...we have more sense.

Never having tried, or ever planning to try, a schedule one narcotic that carries a fifteen year prison term with it, and you being the self admitted druggie, how is that again?

(P.S it's spelled heyday..hay is what horses eat. What brain cells you have left need help...)

Oh yeah, you and your pal Obama were both cokeheads, weren't you?

Sod off, swampy.

Good grief, if your gonna throw around insults, keep it short. Nobody cares about your life story. Not interesting.

Sonnabend
10-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Good grief, if your gonna throw around insults, keep it short. Nobody cares about your life story. Not interesting.

None of us here want to hear your promotion of the use of toxic narcotics.

wilbur
10-17-2008, 08:49 AM
None of us here want to hear your promotion of the use of toxic narcotics.

I mentioned it once in a thread where it was being discussed.... you're the one stalking my posts from thread to thread, bringing it up. And it was short and sweet.

Sonnabend
10-17-2008, 09:13 AM
And it was short and sweet.

The post or the cocaine?

wilbur
10-17-2008, 09:29 AM
The post or the cocaine?

I'm afraid if I respond with anything more than this we'll get another barrage of the horribly mundane biographical tales from Sonnabend. No thanks.

Sonnabend
10-17-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm afraid if I respond with anything more than this we'll get another barrage of the horribly mundane biographical tales from Sonnabend. No thanks.

Well, you keep opening your yap and shoving both feet in it, can you blame me for enjoying the opportunity of kicking your tail?

Note wilbur: Eyelids tried that convict meme and had his ass handed to him. Unless you want more of the same, along with some rather sharp history lessons served al desko..find a new meme book.

Thatisall.

lacarnut
10-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Well, you keep opening your yap and shoving both feet in it, can you blame me for enjoying the opportunity of kicking your tail?

Note wilbur: Eyelids tried that convict meme and had his ass handed to him. Unless you want more of the same, along with some rather sharp history lessons served al desko..find a new meme book.

Thatisall.

Good show, mate.

wilbur
10-17-2008, 09:44 AM

Duh... that's exactly why I used that meme. It was chosen precisely because it was inaccurate, and liable to send you into a furious foam-at-the-mouth blather like it did the last time.

Sonnabend
10-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Duh... that's exactly why I used that meme. It was chosen precisely because it was inaccurate, and liable to send you into a furious foam-at-the-mouth blather like it did the last time.

Actually, all it did was send me to the kitchen.

You needed some water to wash down your feet with.

Eyelids
10-17-2008, 05:16 PM

He falls for it every time.

Sonnabend
10-17-2008, 05:56 PM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f62/Cerriadh/darth.png

lacarnut
10-18-2008, 04:35 PM

If shit was brains, you would not get a smell.

McCain is going to kick the Magic Negro's ass on election day.