PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the burp!

SarasotaRepub
06-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Something downed us for a little bit.

Probably some maint thing that the ISP never mentioned would happen...:rolleyes: :biggrin-new:

SVPete
06-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Given recent history on other sites, I was concerned!

ABC
06-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Given recent history on other sites, I was concerned!

Don't be concerned Pete ...

Is nothing that our fearless Sith leader cannot do or correct.

Afterall, behind every great man is a woman , and if he can't, am more than sure that SLW can!!! :evil-grin:

~ ABC :DDsmilie_panic:

SaintLouieWoman
06-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Don't be concerned Pete ...

Is nothing that our fearless Sith leader cannot do or correct.

Afterall, behind every great man is a woman , and if he can't, am more than sure that SLW can!!! :evil-grin:

~ ABC :DDsmilie_panic:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, ABC, but I'm not the technical back-up, that's for sure!! :biggrin-new:
As far as standing up for conservative values, on that I can be depended on as a strong backup.

ABC
06-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence, ABC, but I'm not the technical back-up, that's for sure!! :biggrin-new:

But, but ...

From my experience and that of many of my female friends, the men never take the time to read the entire manual/directions. They just just give it a cursory glance, then plunge in head first, caution be damned. :biggrin-new:

And that is where we women come in ... telling them to go back and re-read the blinking thing!

Gotta run ... have to make my man some "sammiches" as Rock would say. Not really, more like whip up something egg-y for brunch!

See ya ~ ABC

ABC
06-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Oh Mercy! If I promise to curb my habit of going off-topic as often as I do ... *hopeless-but-trying-smile*

Can someone please come in and write something in order to get RID of my name as the last poster? Is not nice being a 'little old thread-ender me!' :biggrin-new:

~ ABC

SVPete
06-08-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm almost a professional thread-ender. I'd love to think it's due to my excellent wisdom and eloquence, but I'm not that kind of crazy ... yet.

So you have a Masters Degree in Threadjackery?

RobJohnson
06-09-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm almost a professional thread-ender. I'd love to think it's due to my excellent wisdom and eloquence, but I'm not that kind of crazy ... yet.

So you have a Masters Degree in Threadjackery?

:biggrin-new:

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to have the last word.

Retread
06-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Word