PDA

View Full Version : Please let men have Fathers day.

Bailey
06-15-2014, 11:06 AM
I know its silly but I am getting tired of people saying happy fathers day to WOMEN who are single parents. I am sorry but a woman can't teach a child (boys) what its like to be a man and the same goes for single fathers teaching girls to be women. /rant off

Big Dog
06-15-2014, 11:41 AM
I know its silly but I am getting tired of people saying happy fathers day to WOMEN who are single parents.

Do you know what bugs me?

All of the ads for Father's Day sales I saw this year are for fag clothes (red skinny jeans???), marginally useful poorly constructed tools, and made-in-Bangladesh grill stuff. That crap's worse than ugly neckties!

Where are the ads for gifts this dad really wants?
Smith & Wesson
Remington
Henry Repeating Arms
Rocky Patel
OW Weller
Stetson
Red Wing (or Ariat)
Husqvarna

/my rant

ABC
06-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Where are the ads for gifts this dad really wants?
Smith & Wesson
Remington
Henry Repeating Arms
Rocky Patel
OW Weller
Stetson
Red Wing (or Ariat)
Husqvarna

/my rant

Ooh! Still my kinda guy, I see! :love_heart: *blush*

Happy Father's Day anyway Big Bad One!

~ ABC

Big Dog
06-15-2014, 12:33 PM
Ooh! Still my kinda guy, I see! :love_heart: *blush*

Happy Father's Day anyway Big Bad One!

~ ABC

Thank you, dear lady!

My son is on his way out to my place for the day. I am confident I will receive something from that list (most likely from somewhere in the middle).

SaintLouieWoman
06-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Thank you, dear lady!

My son is on his way out to my place for the day. I am confident I will receive something from that list (most likely from somewhere in the middle).

Hope that you have a great Father's Day. Sounds like your son knows how to buy for you. And so glad that you're posting here.

noonwitch
06-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Single moms have to teach their sons to sink the Cheerios. Fathers can just show them how they do it.

ABC
06-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Single moms have to teach their sons to sink the Cheerios. Fathers can just show them how they do it.

That's a new one to me, Noonie! :biggrin-new:

One way single moms could teach their little sons to 'urinate' ...

Would be to show them videos of the OWS folks doing it out in the street, on cars etc. :evil-grin:

JohnnyJeb
06-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Do you know what bugs me?

All of the ads for Father's Day sales I saw this year are for fag clothes (red skinny jeans???), marginally useful poorly constructed tools, and made-in-Bangladesh grill stuff. That crap's worse than ugly neckties!

The "Fathers Day" sale sheets and things that come in the mail and in the newspaper has more stuff in them for women than for men.

Now, if the wife can get me one of those skinny girls with the thong panties and sheer lace bra all together as a set....well, then it might be OK.

Big Dog
06-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Hope that you have a great Father's Day. Sounds like your son knows how to buy for you. And so glad that you're posting here.

Thanks! It was great.

Moose gave me a Rocky Patel Decade 6x60, and he took me out for a steak. He and I sat out on the back porch with a couple of Weller's (mine- he didn't give me bourbon this year) and smoked cigars at sunset.

I think I raised him well. :cool: