PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail from a lady I know in Arizona

ttomm46
06-22-2014, 03:55 PM
"Boy this situation with people coming over the border is serious. And what ticks those of us with this environmental illness is that illegals come here and are getting money and housing by our government and our people are living outside!

I think booby traps should be put at the border, think all legal Mexicans should have a special tax - to pay to send THEIR people back to Mexico!"

She has multiple chemical sensitivity and has a hard time finding a place to live..

Jim54
06-23-2014, 10:51 PM
They've never gotten over it. They'll never stop pulling shit like this until the Reconquista (Reconquering) is complete. Cloward-Piven at it's finest.

ttomm46
06-23-2014, 10:52 PM
They've never gotten over it. They'll never stop pulling shit like this until the Requoncquista (Reconquering) is complete. Cloward-Piven at it's finest.

Jim..you are right on the money

RobJohnson
06-23-2014, 11:04 PM
The Mexicans are flooding the boarders with children and that ties up the agents so the cartels can continue to smuggle drugs in other areas.

It's a bad situation. I have empathy for the children as well but I don't have enough empathy to provide them free room and board when I am sitting here making sure I can pay my electric bill this month.

noonwitch
06-24-2014, 11:15 AM
I feel really badly for the children who are being used in this. Is there a way to work with the Catholic church, to get these kids into good orphanages in Mexico? Seeing as the Mexican government is not exactly reliable, these days.