PDA

View Full Version : Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans

MrsSmith
10-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans

By MIKE ROBINSON, Associated Press Writer
Sat Oct 11, 7:14 AM ET (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081011/ap_on_el_pr/rezko_spilling_the_beans;_ylt=Aqg.v1g6_PX3aoSmKqls aYas0NUE)

CHICAGO - Jailed political fundraiser Antoin "Tony" Rezko, the Chicago real estate developer who helped launch Barack Obama on his political career, is whispering secrets to federal prosecutors about corruption in Illinois and the political fallout could be explosive.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...:cool:

ReaganForRus
10-11-2008, 03:09 PM
"this isn't the Tony Rezko I knew........."

raiderguy8
10-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Within two months, Rezko was seen in U.S. Attorney Patrick J. Fitzgerald's office, along with his attorneys.

Maybe we can have our own Fitzmas? :D

MrsSmith
10-11-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't believe it, no wise cracks from CW? No pics from LP? No "huh-uh!" from blinky? :(

:D:D

GrumpyOldLady
10-11-2008, 03:40 PM
If only all the facts would come out in the next three weeks.

But they won't.

Obama will be elected.

Tony Rezko will 'have an accident' while in jail and be silenced.

Betchya.

Nubs
10-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Just who is Obama's Haushofer??

ralph wiggum
10-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Like anyone should be shocked that there is political corruption in Illinois. :rolleyes:

Kristin
10-11-2008, 07:47 PM
All this stuff will come out next year, Obama will have to step down and Joe Biden will end up president. Oh lovely.

expat-pattaya
10-12-2008, 12:16 PM
All this stuff will come out next year, Obama will have to step down and Joe Biden will end up president. Oh lovely.

Stay away from the kool aid. No one will care.

AlmostThere
10-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Stay away from the kool aid. No one will care.

They could find Jimmy Hoffa's body with Obama's name all over it and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. He gets in and we're stuck with him.

expat-pattaya
10-12-2008, 05:44 PM
They could find Jimmy Hoffa's body with Obama's name all over it and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. He gets in and we're stuck with him.

Exactly. Thinking that the public will be outraged about something they don't understand that didn't impact their personal lives is silly. It's like the DUers thinking Fitzmas mattered :rolleyes:

marinejcksn
10-13-2008, 12:55 AM
God damnit I'm so sick of this already...will Americans ever wake the hell up? What am I talking about, of course they wont. Useful idiots, that's what Obama wants. Here's a comment Barry Goldwater made about the Democratic party elections in 1976, see if it doesn't hold total water today:

Journal Entry (June 6, 1976)

"So I am convinced more than ever that it is virtually impossible to be elected in this country by telling the truth. The People only want to hear what makes them feel better."

And after Carter was elected:

Journal Entry (November 5, 1976)

"Jimmy Carter had put together the old formula of Franklin Delano Roosevelt: organize the minorities, promise them everything you can promise them and you'll get elected."

SOUND FAMILIAR?:rolleyes: