PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Military Helicopter Entered The US And Fired On Two Border Patrol Agents

Apocalypse
06-30-2014, 11:39 PM
A Mexican military helicopter crossed into the U.S. and fired on two Border Patrol agents in Arizona during the early-morning hours on Thursday, according to Reuters.

A Border Patrol agent who Business Insider spoke with on condition of anonymity said that the two agents were in a marked Border Patrol vehicle when they were fired upon.

The chopper missed the two agents and returned to Mexico. Mexican authorities later contacted the U.S. to apologize for the incident (http://www.kvoa.com/news/mexican-military-chopper-crosses-the-border-shoots-at-agents/), according to KVOA-TV Tucson.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mexican-helicopter-fires-border-patrol-arizona-2014-6#ixzz36BGGr8Sr

thundley4
07-01-2014, 12:12 AM
They are an invading force. It is the right and the duty of any armed American to repel invaders. A good rifle can take down a helicopter, I bet.

SaintLouieWoman
07-01-2014, 01:01 AM
I usually don't pay much attention to O'Reilly, but it's definitely time to do a massive boycott of Mexico. No more vacations there, no tequila (settle down, there are other liquors available from the US and other countries), no clay pots, no sombreros, nothing made in Mexico.

They perceive Obama as weak. The Marine Sgt continues to languish in a Mexican jail, now they're shooting at our agents? Enough is enough.

Apache
07-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I usually don't pay much attention to O'Reilly, but it's definitely time to do a massive boycott of Mexico. No more vacations there, no tequila (settle down, there are other liquors available from the US and other countries), no clay pots, no sombreros, nothing made in Mexico.

They perceive Obama as weak. The Marine Sgt continues to languish in a Mexican jail, now they're shooting at our agents? Enough is enough.

This isn't the first incident involving the Mexican Army firing on agents. Mexican Humvees firing 50 cals 2 MILES inside Arizona's borders have been reported, but not taken nationally. Mexican troops firing on BP agents in Az, Ca, and TX while searching storm sewers, abound.... not nationally

Retread
07-01-2014, 10:43 PM

I have several bass fishing buddies who will find that a hard row to hoe. They have become accustomed to having to duck the little fish so the 5 lb plus can jump in the boat.

Elspeth
07-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Act. Of. War.

Apache
07-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Act. Of. War.

Has been since Poncho Villa...