PDA

View Full Version : Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys

FlaGator
06-30-2014, 11:52 PM
More peaceful protests from the religion of Satan

Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.
The Muqata blog posted an image of the damaged vehicle on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482310091913399&set=a.170656539745424.54122.170579509753127&type=1) writing, “8:44pm IDF Ambulance humvee transporting the bodies of the boys attacked by arabs….windows smashed.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/israel-revolt/arabs-throw-stones-ambulance-carrying-bodies-murdered-boys

SaintLouieWoman
07-01-2014, 01:05 AM
They obviously want to provoke the Israelis to even more retribution. I hope Lord Obama doesn't join in the chorus of the UN types when it happens. They won't tolerate this the way we did our murdered ambassador and the three others.

RobJohnson
07-01-2014, 06:02 AM
More peaceful protests from the religion of Satan

http://www.truthrevolt.org/israel-revolt/arabs-throw-stones-ambulance-carrying-bodies-murdered-boys

I don't know what is more upsetting to me, the Facebook picture or the comments following the picture.

Life is so precious and anyone who has lost someone near and dear to them can attest to this! We say Modeh Ani every morning and Sh'ma every night thanking G-d the minute we wake up up to the very last second we are awake to return our souls to us in the morning! Definitely had tears in my eyes tonight as I recited Sh'ma with my youngest and kissed her head goodnight after she fell asleep and asked HaShem to Bless and Keep her! May the families of those three poor sweet innocent boys find hope, healing, and forgiveness (yes forgiveness because it is the only way to move on instead of harboring hate and ill will towards those Animals).

We will not take an eye for an eye - we won't throw rocks. We are not going to lower ourselves to the despicable heartless senseless behavior of a terrorist.
But the peace loving Muslims, Christians and Jews ALL need to stop Hamas and it's followers - as well as other terrorist groups - together we must find a way.

And someone tell Israeli's to stop hitchhiking in dangerous locations. They might as well wear a sign that says take me. I lost a cousin doing the same thing to save a few bucks on a cab back to Jerusalem

NJCardFan
07-01-2014, 11:16 AM
The only way to "stop" Hamas is to obliterate them.

Lanie
07-01-2014, 11:59 AM

And the Muslim Brotherhood.

ironhorsedriver
07-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Obama already has weighed in. He is insisting on Israeli restraint.

JohnnyJeb
07-01-2014, 01:13 PM
They throw rocks, the Jews should throw hand grenades. The Joooos are more affluent.

SaintLouieWoman
07-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Obama already has weighed in. He is insisting on Israeli restraint.

What a shocker!! No wonder the Israelis don't have much use for him. Where is Obama saying that we should cut aid to the PA?

SarasotaRepub
07-01-2014, 01:50 PM
I have said for years that the problems between Israel and the

kook Arabs will end when one wipes out the other. I know who my

moneys on...

noonwitch
07-01-2014, 02:32 PM

You know what's weird about this one? Hamas is denying responsibility (at least they were as of this morning's Today Show). They usually are proud of killing Israelis.

Israel responded pretty quickly by destroying the home of one of the suspects.