PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry: US Will Deport Child Illegals

RobJohnson
07-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday Washington would work with Central America to address the root causes of an immigration crisis, but kept up the Obama administration's tough message that undocumented children would be deported.

"We obviously understand people who want to do better, and who look for a better life," Kerry said as he met leaders from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, countries from which tens of thousands of children have fled to the United States in recent months.

"But at the same time, there are rules of law, and there is a process and there is false information that is being spread about benefits that might be available to these young people who are looking for that better life," he added.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/john-kerry-deport-illegal-immigrant/2014/07/01/id/580280#ixzz36GQ1ty8D
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Dlr Pyro
07-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I call bullshit. They are dispersing these illegals all over the country and they are just going to blend into the background. If the administration was serious about deporting them they would keep them centrally located.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

thundley4
07-01-2014, 09:19 PM
But at the same time, there are rules of law, and there is a process and there is false information that is being spread about benefits that might be available to these young people who are looking for that better life," he added.

There is no rule of law anymore, just the rule of Obama. Obama is the reason so many illegals are coming in right now. His executive order implementing parts of the dream act is the reason for this mess.

Every crisis/scandal that Obama has faced is one of his own making. The sheer narcissism and incompetence of the boy king is dragging this country down to third world status.

Apache
07-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday Washington would work with Central America to address the root causes of an immigration crisis, "We will waste Millions of dollars searching for answered questions. We WILL RUIN the United States."

fixxored

Apache
07-01-2014, 09:47 PM
There is no rule of law anymore, just the rule of Obama. Obama is the reason so many illegals are coming in right now. His executive order implementing parts of the dream act is the reason for this mess.

Every crisis/scandal that Obama has faced is one of his own making. The sheer narcissism and incompetence of the boy king is dragging this country down to third world status.

Wrong! But thank you for playing!

These children are being brought in from Central America. Bush 43 signed into law in 2002, a bill that forbids deportation from those outside of Mexico or Canada.... O bama is using that law for this crisis....

thundley4
07-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Wrong! But thank you for playing!

These children are being brought in from Central America. Bush 43 signed into law in 2002, a bill that forbids deportation from those outside of Mexico or Canada.... O bama is using that law for this crisis....

Yet there hasn't been this massive influx of immigrants until Obama unilaterally imposed parts of the DREAM Act. In fact, I'd almost go so far to say that Mexico is aiding the coyotes transporting these people from South America at Obama's behest.

RobJohnson
07-01-2014, 10:02 PM
I hope Kerry is telling the truth, but I doubt it.

Apache
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Yet there hasn't been this massive influx of immigrants until Obama unilaterally imposed parts of the DREAM Act. In fact, I'd almost go so far to say that Mexico is aiding the coyotes transporting these people from South America at Obama's behest.

As I said... the loop-hole

The boy king knows what he's doing...

Bush's Fault...

Apache
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM

His lips were moving
:cold:

Lanie
07-01-2014, 10:34 PM
These are children. Where's your compassion?

Dlr Pyro
07-01-2014, 10:42 PM

they are illegal invaders. Where's your patriotism?

thundley4
07-02-2014, 12:03 AM

Where was their parent's compassion sending them across a continent filled with drug runners and smugglers? The US debt is over $17 trillion, we can no longer afford to be the world's keeper. We have enough homeless people already that can't be taken care of. We have veterans dying while waiting for treatment.

Screw the rest, take care of our own first.

Lanie
07-02-2014, 01:07 AM
they are illegal invaders. Where's your patriotism?

If I have to be that way to be patriotic, then count me out. Fortunately, this is a free country and I don't have to do that.

Where was their parent's compassion sending them across a continent filled with drug runners and smugglers? The US debt is over $17 trillion, we can no longer afford to be the world's keeper. We have enough homeless people already that can't be taken care of. We have veterans dying while waiting for treatment.

Screw the rest, take care of our own first.

On one hand, I want to condemn the parents. On the other hand, I'm questioning what's driving so many of them to do that. Economics? Safety issues? What's going on? I really think we need to start helping those people with their government and so forth.

As for taking care of our own, I have an answer to that. Stop it with all the aid to other countries.

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 01:25 AM

As long as the drug cartels flood the borders with children it ties up our agents while they continue to smuggle adults and drugs in using other spots.

They have heard of the Dream Act and they think they will have a lifetime of security here, but who will provide the foster homes for all of these children? Some of them were found crossing the border with known child abusers and people with past murder convictions.

It's a sad situation, but that many children in one spot are already causing the spread of diseases being passed around, often to our agents, and especially to other children. Some of these illnesses are life threatening. The children will be safer with their families in their homeland.

I hope John Kerry is sincere in trying to work something out with foreign leaders.

MstrBlue
07-02-2014, 08:59 AM
On one hand, I want to condemn the parents. On the other hand, I'm questioning what's driving so many of them to do that. Economics? Safety issues? What's going on? I really think we need to start helping those people with their government and so forth.

As for taking care of our own, I have an answer to that. Stop it with all the aid to other countries.

Therein lies the problem!
Obama's planned solution, just to remind everyone, is to SPEND $17M of our tax dollars (if I recall the figure correctly) on social reforms in Mexico, Guatamala, etc.
At the same time that we are 'helping' these foreign countries develop their infrastructure to repatriate their people that are now coming here illegally, I have yet to see or hear about a definitive plan to deport!

BB

noonwitch
07-02-2014, 10:32 AM
As long as the drug cartels flood the borders with children it ties up our agents while they continue to smuggle adults and drugs in using other spots.

They have heard of the Dream Act and they think they will have a lifetime of security here, but who will provide the foster homes for all of these children? Some of them were found crossing the border with known child abusers and people with past murder convictions.

It's a sad situation, but that many children in one spot are already causing the spread of diseases being passed around, often to our agents, and especially to other children. Some of these illnesses are life threatening. The children will be safer with their families in their homeland.

I hope John Kerry is sincere in trying to work something out with foreign leaders.

At the least, we should arrest and prosecute the adults who are known child abusers or murderers (or human traffckers) when we apprehend them with the kids.

I still think this is an issue that we could work with the Catholic Church on a solution, since most of the children are coming from countries in which the Catholic Church is the major religion. They could help reunite the children with their parents in the home countries. The current Pope is from South America himself.

Lanie
07-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Therein lies the problem!
Obama's planned solution, just to remind everyone, is to SPEND $17M of our tax dollars (if I recall the figure correctly) on social reforms in Mexico, Guatamala, etc.
At the same time that we are 'helping' these foreign countries develop their infrastructure to repatriate their people that are now coming here illegally, I have yet to see or hear about a definitive plan to deport!

BB

We have to find those parents.

Dlr Pyro
07-02-2014, 01:35 PM

Where is the compassion of their parents who send them on a hundreds mile journey through the desert with human/drug smugglers? Where's the compassion of their home government who refuse to help their own citizens and encourage parents to send their children on a dangerous trip across the desert

I have my own family to deal with and don't expect anyone to jump up and support them.

If you or bleeding hearts want to adopt and sponsor some of these children, then have at it but I resent and refuse to be made the bad guy because I expect my government to do the job I pay them to do and secure our borders and keep illegal invaders out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 01:42 PM
We have to find those parents.

The agents are tied up watching the kids at the shelters and can't watch the border.

The agents are out of room.

“Claims these immigrants have a ‘credible fear’ of violence coming home are a flat-out lie," the Border Patrol agent said. "The kids say they are here to see their mother, father or relative. The adults are working from a script. They all use the same words. When you dig deeper, they tell you the truth. They are here because a relative told them to come. They are here because they’ve been told they can stay. And it's true. We are giving them a free pass. It is terribly frustrating for us who were hired to enforce the law.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/02/protesters-turn-back-busloads-illegal-immigrants-as-border-stations-overwhelmed/

Dori
07-02-2014, 01:59 PM
That border needs shut down. Get the military down there and build a fence like Israel has.

Calif. built a fence and it stopped about 90% of them crossing over. Now they have to go to Arizona to cross. Israel has stopped 99%. It can be done.

Yes these kids are a huge problem. But I'm more worried about all the drugs and criminals getting in here, not to mention all the OTM's coming from terrorist countries.

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 02:04 PM
That border needs shut down. Get the military down there and build a fence like Israel has.

Calif. built a fence and it stopped about 90% of them crossing over. Now they have to go to Arizona to cross. Israel has stopped 99%. It can be done.

Yes these kids are a huge problem. But I'm more worried about all the drugs and criminals getting in here, not to mention all the OTM's coming from terrorist countries.

The fence is long over due. As long as the kids keep the agents busy more drugs will be shipped in.

Dlr Pyro
07-02-2014, 03:18 PM
The fence is long over due. As long as the kids keep the agents busy more drugs will be shipped in.

Didn't you get the memo? A border fence is racist. http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/03/22/obama-judge-border-fence-racist

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Didn't you get the memo? A border fence is racist. http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/03/22/obama-judge-border-fence-racist

Wow!

namvet
07-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Obama is the perfect storm

DumbAss Tanker
07-03-2014, 01:22 PM

By "Deported," he means issued a letter telling them to leave and then released on their own recognizance...much like Obama's BS deportation stats, where he counts everyone issued a letter and everyone turned back at the border as "Deported."

oldcoastie1
07-03-2014, 05:22 PM

But why break from tradition?

ABC
07-03-2014, 10:22 PM

Lanie ...

I, like many others in here no doubt DO have compassion especially for the younger children being held in the detention centers. The conditions are appalling!

Compassion we have ... money, manpower, facilities needed, and the willingness to ignore the plight of our own citizens, and vets, and to put this influx of people streaming through our borders illegally, ahead of them ... we do not have.

Nor should we. Charity, (along with caring, and responsibility) begins at home!!!

I don't care what anyone says ... Obama had a hand in this and if it is not stopped the resulting chaos will in turn be used against us in any fashion he so chooses.