PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrants already being released to neighborhood near you

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Tens of thousands of immigrants who illegally crossed the Mexico border into Texas are in the process of being released into communities throughout the nation rather than being indefinitely detained or immediately deported, a congressman told Watchdog.org.

The releases have already started and the Border Patrol did not disclose how many. At least 60,000 Central Americans have entered the country illegally this year, though some news reports say the figure is as high as 170,000. An effort is under way to place children in foster homes or with relatives already living in the U.S., said Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas.

The adults are being given a “notice to appear,” something like to a traffic ticket that requires they show up for a deportation hearing. Following that notice, they are simply being released. Those who return for the hearing will face a federal immigration judge to determine their fate.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/01/illegal-immigrants-already-being-released-to-neighborhood-near/?intcmp=latestnews

A senior Los Angeles County Sheriff’s detective who routinely deals with illegal immigrants said a “massive number – 80 to 90 percent” do not show up for deportation hearings. Detention is not even being considered because Homeland Security facilities are not equipped to hold a large number of people, said the detective, who spoke on a guarantee of anonymity.

longview
07-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Not surprised. There has been press in my state for little more than a year pushing for "community" support to resettle immigrants here. The timeline is perfect.

MstrBlue
07-02-2014, 09:04 AM
"Homeland Security facilities are not equipped to hold a large number of people"???

Perhaps DHS folks should make a phone call to the FEMA folks!
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to test the infrastructure of the FEMA camps! :evil-grin:

<whistles softly and goes back to work>

BB

SarasotaRepub
07-02-2014, 09:27 AM
"Homeland Security facilities are not equipped to hold a large number of people"???

Perhaps DHS folks should make a phone call to the FEMA folks!
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to test the infrastructure of the FEMA camps! :evil-grin:

<whistles softly and goes back to work>

BB

Teh Camps! Teh Camps!!! Then the Libtards would be bleating about those!

Make them citizens!!! Quick! I'd bet the Welcome Packets are already

printed up with Democtatics Party Voting cards in them!!! Just write in

your name.

SaintLouieWoman
07-02-2014, 10:06 AM
On Fox and Friends this am there was a report from an employee at I believe it was Lackland AFB, where they are housing many of those children and the moms. It sounds like it was from a nurse, who revealed that the employees are forced to sign one of those non-disclosure forms. (Sounds like the personnel at Benghazi who survived?)

It's not just their job that they would lose if they talked but could face legal penalties. This person said that almost all the kids had lice, so infested that you could see them crawling in their hair and on their faces. There are many diseases that the kids have, chicken pox being one named. And many were brought there on public transportation. Think of that the next time you're on a bus or plane.

Gov Perry said that they're doing "surges" on the Tx border, and commented on how quickly the #'s coming over dwindle. He also said that he is using the Tx Guard to do aerial surveillance to cut back on the #'s coming over.

When diseases that have been eradicated here for years start spreading, Obama will have left us his legacy.

Dlr Pyro
07-02-2014, 11:35 AM
healthcare workers are being threatened with arrest if they divulge how badly infected our new "visitors" are.

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/02/medical-staff-warned-keep-quiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest/

I'm curious about which laws are being broken other than to speak out against the will of obama's master plan to totally ruin this Country.

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 02:01 PM
On Fox and Friends this am there was a report from an employee at I believe it was Lackland AFB, where they are housing many of those children and the moms. It sounds like it was from a nurse, who revealed that the employees are forced to sign one of those non-disclosure forms. (Sounds like the personnel at Benghazi who survived?)

It's not just their job that they would lose if they talked but could face legal penalties. This person said that almost all the kids had lice, so infested that you could see them crawling in their hair and on their faces. There are many diseases that the kids have, chicken pox being one named. And many were brought there on public transportation. Think of that the next time you're on a bus or plane.

Gov Perry said that they're doing "surges" on the Tx border, and commented on how quickly the #'s coming over dwindle. He also said that he is using the Tx Guard to do aerial surveillance to cut back on the #'s coming over.

When diseases that have been eradicated here for years start spreading, Obama will have left us his legacy.

Oh wow, lice infestations when all those kids are in close quarters is a very bad situation.

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 02:02 PM
healthcare workers are being threatened with arrest if they divulge how badly infected our new "visitors" are.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/02/medical-staff-warned-keep-quiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest/

I'm curious about which laws are being broken other than to speak out against the will of obama's master plan to totally ruin this Country.

This is getting out of control.

MstrBlue
07-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Oh wow, lice infestations when all those kids are in close quarters is a very bad situation.

Lice is the LEAST of it!
And these illegals are being moved around this country not only by bus, but by airplane.
Flying is a known method to quickly spread infectious pathogens.

Sounds like a crisis in the making.

BB

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Not surprised. There has been press in my state for little more than a year pushing for "community" support to resettle immigrants here. The timeline is perfect.

Can your state afford it?

RobJohnson
07-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Lice is the LEAST of it!
And these illegals are being moved around this country not only by bus, but by airplane.

BB

I seen they were using the planes in addition to the buses. That closed cabin air spreads disease very easily.

Dlr Pyro
07-02-2014, 03:43 PM
The decision to disperse them around the Country is calculated to spread them out so thin that they will just melt into the fabric of the existing population and make it nearly impossible to follow up with the deportation order (if that ever comes down).

What should take place is for the Feds to construct a huge tent city to house and contain all of the illegals and their diseases rather than put the entire Country at risk. Sheriff Joe should be called in as a consultant as he has a good system for building tent cities to house criminals in Maricopa County, AZ.

Any outbreak of disease resulting from this irresponsible act by the government falls fully on obama and his administration. Any deaths of American citizens caused by the disease that the government is deliberately spreading should result in criminal prosecution of obama and his minions who are causing this problem.

Dori
07-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Lice is the LEAST of it!

BB

The Lackland situation is grim. Your right about the lice. They are a pest, but they are also spreading diseases. There has even been a case of H1N1 reported.

There is also a drug resistant form of TB coming in with these kids, scabbies and not to mention the usual kid diseases like mumps, measles and chicken pox. These kids need to be put into quarantine, deloused, vaccinated and healthy before being turned out into the country.

SaintLouieWoman
07-03-2014, 12:47 AM
The Lackland situation is grim. Your right about the lice. They are a pest, but they are also spreading diseases. There has even been a case of H1N1 reported.

There is also a drug resistant form of TB coming in with these kids, scabbies and not to mention the usual kid diseases like mumps, measles and chicken pox. These kids need to be put into quarantine, deloused, vaccinated and healthy before being turned out into the country.

I think they should be deloused, vaccinated and sent back home. Otherwise we'll be paying for them for a very long time. Fox had pictures of some of the "kids". The pic i saw was of a bunch of young men, all taller than me, lounging around.

With all the financial woes of our country, we certainly don't need the heartache and expense of outbreaks of contagious diseases.

longview
07-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Can your state afford it?

No! Of course not. I would suggest none can afford it.

Of additional concern to me is that meds are not well regulated in Mexico and other Central American countries. I wonder what resistant bacteria these people are bringing with them?