PDA

View Full Version : Israel

Apocalypse
07-08-2014, 02:54 PM
With the latest news coming out of Israel getting ready to invade Gaza, this time to be rid of Hamas once and for all. I tend to visit a blog of a friend who lives in Israel for more accurate info on whats really going on there.

A couple of postings worth noting.

Monday, July 7, 2014A Call to Arms
According to news sources, 1,500 reservists are being called up. I go to some of my favorite news sites to see if there is more information. They don't mention units, but they do say that at this point, that it is mostly commanders and part of the Home Front Command being called in. Elie is not, I think, part of the Home Front division, but he is definitely a commander.

I don't want to do this again. I spoke to Elie a while ago. He doesn't think he will be called up. I remember the exact feeling the last time - just over 2 years ago, when Lauren called me and told me Elie had been called in. I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. Over the phone, Lauren told me to sit down. I remember thinking I needed to breathe. I'm trying to breathe now. I don't want to do this again.

I know. It's just a stupid thing to write. It is Elie that will have to do "it" if he is called up. To some extent, it is his wife that will have to deal with it all - that this is yet another example of when the mother tries to step back and let the wife be the main contact. Only she's visiting with her much missed family in the States now. I don't know if he'll get the call. I have to hope he is right and that this will end before, that it won't be his unit. Of course, it might still be, it will be - another mother's son's unit. I have lived in this country for almost 21 years. I've been through several almost wars and two real wars. I don't want to do this again.

The first time Elie was sent to war, I didn't know one way or the other whether it would really be a war and even if it was, whether Elie would be sent. It was November, 2008 and Gaza was firing dozens of rockets at us - just like today.

At the time, it seemed like a 50/50 chance. Just as likely to go north as to be sent south - but both Lebanon and Gaza were threatening war in that horrible month of December, 2008. Last time, I was so calm and sure he wouldn't really go to war...who thinks their son will go to war?

This time, I just don't know. It will, I think, depend on the next few hours and where the rockets hit.

Over 170 rockets have been fired at Israel since midnight; 40 in the last hour alone. Iron Dome has hit a dozen or so, more keep falling. Alarms are again sounding. We didn't hear anything, but we see reports that a siren was heard in Jerusalem. One site says Tel Aviv had sirens too. Friends in many parts of the country are reporting that they heard sirens.

Davidi decided to do a "mishmeret" - a shift - in MADA in Jerusalem and he's not answering his phone. Nothing was reported to have exploded but the bus to our neighborhood has been attacked five times in the last few days - always late at night. On one bus today, the driver came wearing a helmet. I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that one.

Israel is calling up some soldiers; rockets are raining down on us almost faster than we can count them.

I call on every member of Knesset to go to the south now - to spend the night there and tomorrow as well. Our leaders have always lead from the front - go there now. Let the world see you there! Dare them to be silent by making more noise than ever.

And as I posted on Facebook a few minutes ago:

Dear Israel - this is not the first time; this is not the last time. It's very dark right now but our army is out there, our air force is out there - our sons and daughters are not sleeping and most of all, the Protector of Israel is not sleeping...

Update From Israel
Update - several rockets were fired at Israel overnight. More were fired this morning. No one expects calm to return soon. Hamas has ordered us not to target the homes of its leaders - apparently, they don't mind if we target the homes of civilians as they do...it's just the cowardly leaders that must be protected.

Some news flashes are calling last night a relatively calm night because, hey, after you shoot 80 rockets in like an hour, anything is calm relative to that barrage.

Instructions for the day:

Within 40 km of Gaza - no camps, only schools, etc. in protected areas. No gatherings over 300 people (reduced from 500 people as announced last night.

General instructions for everyone - prepare a safe room - that doesn't mean go in it, just if you've filled your bomb shelter with boxes...empty it out. If you want to clean it, clean it. Put water, flashlight, radio and whatever else you feel that you might need.

In the case of an alarm (everyone) - go into the shelter and remain there for 10 minutes (more if there was yet another rocket; perhaps less if you get a signal of an all clear - which is the standard air raid siren, only much shorter. When in doubt - give it a few minutes...take a good book in there). If you do not have a shelter - seek cover in the safest possible area....typically this is the stairwell - you want to be as central to the building as possible, as far from outside walls and/or windows as possible - stay away from glass (explosion and glass .... not a good combination). If you are in a four story building - go down two floors; three story...go down one floor. You want to be far enough away from the roof and sides as possible...

Depending on where you are - pay attention to how much time you have. Beersheva has 60 seconds Sderot has 15. In Maale Adumim, we had 3 minutes in the last round, I have heard 60 seconds here as well. We in the Jerusalem area are NOT being told to stay within 60 seconds of shelter at this time; within 40 km - yes, stay within that "safety" zone.

If you are outside when you hear a siren - if you are in a car, get out and seek the nearest building. If you are in an open area and cannot get to shelter - lay down on the ground and cover your head with your hands or whatever you have. When a rocket hits, it throws/shoots shrapnel - this will fly up and go over your head if you are laying on the ground; this alone can cause serious injury if you are standing.

here's hoping for a quiet day....this is Israel...and no matter what, no matter what - this is OUR country and they will NOT take it from us. This is operation Tzuk Eitan - being translated as Operation Protective Edge...we are protecting the edges of our country.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 No words...
They are firing rockets at my country.

They fired at Tel Aviv.

Jerusalem is opening the bomb shelters and tells us we have 90 seconds to take cover.

Lanie
07-08-2014, 04:08 PM
I hope Israel can complete this mission. Hamas needs to be off the planet.

DumbAss Tanker
07-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Just another round in an endless series of reprisals and counter-reprisals. Nothing's going to really get solved by either side, they'll both just get a fair number of each other's combatants and innocent bystanders killed, but that seems to be what each side wants its leaders to do.

Apocalypse
07-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Gaza earlier today during Israeli air strike after more than 100 rockets fired from Gaza into Israel.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10547420_575714829216896_6730527597928510711_n.jpg

thundley4
07-08-2014, 11:43 PM
It really pisses me off that Obama always waits until Israel responds to the constant attacks to say anything. Hamas could fire a hundred rockets every day for a month killing countless innocent Jews, and Obama wouldn't say one damn word.

But let Israel make one airstrike in retaliation for that month of terror and Obama would call for restraint on both sides.

Apache
07-09-2014, 12:01 AM
It really pisses me off that Obama always waits until Israel responds to the constant attacks to say anything. Hamas could fire a hundred rockets every day for a month killing countless innocent Jews, and Obama wouldn't say one damn word.

But let Israel make one airstrike in retaliation for that month of terror and Obama would call for restraint on both sides.

Do you really think Maobama gives a rat's ass about Israel? He doesn't give a shit about this country....

Bailey
07-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Just another round in an endless series of reprisals and counter-reprisals. Nothing's going to really get solved by either side, they'll both just get a fair number of each other's combatants and innocent bystanders killed, but that seems to be what each side wants its leaders to do.

No I think you are only half right, Israel would rather stop the fighting if they had a choice. Only Hamas wants the fighting to go on and they won't stop until Israel is gone.

noonwitch
07-09-2014, 10:05 AM
No I think you are only half right, Israel would rather stop the fighting if they had a choice. Only Hamas wants the fighting to go on and they won't stop until Israel is gone.

I agree with that. If Israel were to invade Gaza and totally destroy Hamas, it would send a strong message to other groups with similar ideas about getting rid of Israel. They need to attack by both land and sea, though, so that Hamas has no way to escape.

DumbAss Tanker
07-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Think whatever you want, we'll see.

The Israeli policy of massive retaliation is very popular politically with the Israelis and American Evangelicals, so it will no doubt continue there for political reasons and be supported here for largely-theological reasons, but it only pours gas on the fire in the long run and has a long track record of not actually accomplishing anything except killing a lot of people. It's been pretty thoroughly proven that inflicting heavily-disproportionate casualties on the Palestinians isn't going to deter their desire to resist (And, as they see it, get their land back), so it's just stupid to think that's going to change now.

You don't see any US press coverage of massive Israeli casualties because there basically aren't any massive casualties. Once in a blue moon one of those Palestinian rockets actually kills somebody, but it's very rare, and it was even pretty rare before Iron Dome. One photogenic explosion like Apocalypse posted may take out a garage workshop working on rockets (Or not, since Israeli intelligence isn't perfect either) but you can bet your ass it also killed more nearby men, women, and children who had nothing to do with it than a year's worth of the rockets do, and it isn't the only strike they made or will make.

Now suppose Israel attacks on the ground, and takes out the Hamas structure. A lot of Palestinians will get killed along with some IDF personnel, with the long run result being that the Hamas casualties become martyrs to The Cause and the Israeli ones become a looming dark shadow in Israeli politics the same way as the last time and in the Lebanon incursions...motivating the Palestinians and discouraging the Israelis. In Gaza, some new party, or the traditional Hamas rival Fatah, will fill the vacuum, and things will be back to Square One in a year.

Genocide certainly has plenty of advocates on both sides, and given that the long-term population demographics aren't on the side of the Israelis, it might have a certain appeal for the Israel-at-any-cost crowd, but even the US would have to shun them if they took that tack.

Lanie
07-09-2014, 11:16 AM

The Israeli policy of massive retaliation is very popular politically with the Israelis and American Evangelicals, so it will no doubt continue there for political reasons and be supported here for theological reasons, but it only pours gas on the fire in the long run and has a long track record of not actually accomplishing anything except killing a lot of people.

You don't see any US press coverage of massive Israeli casualties because there basically aren't any. Once in a blue moon one of those Palestinian rockets actually kills somebody, but it's very rare, and it was even pretty rare before Iron Dome. One photogenic explosion like Apocalypse posted may take out a garage workshop working on rockets (Or not, since Israeli intelligence isn't perfect either) but you can bet your ass it also killed more nearby men, women, and children who had nothing to do with it than a year's worth of the rockets do, and it isn't the only strike they made or will make.

I feel for the Palestinians, but what should we do when they purposely vote in terrorists who vow not to leave Israel alone until they destroy them?

Apocalypse
07-09-2014, 12:24 PM
I feel for the Palestinians, but what should we do when they purposely vote in terrorists who vow not to leave Israel alone until they destroy them?
Personally. May sound heartless. But cut off all aid. Nothing in, nothing out.

When their bellies are empty and growling. They will be far more willing to rid them selves of Hamas, to get the aid back in there.

Rockntractor
07-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Obama will aid Hamas and bring refugees here.

Apocalypse
07-09-2014, 01:40 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Israel ground offensive into Gaza "may come quite soon" if rocket attacks from Gaza don't stop. CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/09/world/meast/mideast-tensions/index.html

Israel Defense Forces said it had struck 550 Hamas targets since the operation began, including 60 rocket launchers, 31 tunnels and the homes of 11 senior Hamas leaders, which the IDF described as "command centers" for the militant group.

Apocalypse
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Hamas: We attempted to hit the nuclear reactor in Dimona

Three rockets were launched at Dimona in southern Israel on Wednesday afternoon. The Iron Dome intercepted one rocket before it could land, while two other rockets landed in open areas.

Dimona is the location of Israel's nuclear reactor. There was no indication that rockets damaged any part of the reactor.

Hamas claimed responsibility for the rockets, stating that it had been attempting to hit the nuclear reactor.
http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Rocket-alert-sirens-sound-in-Zichron-Yaakov-120-km-north-of-Gaza-362087

noonwitch
07-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Israel's Iron Dome system is pretty amazing.

Bailey
07-10-2014, 04:22 PM

The Israeli policy of massive retaliation is very popular politically with the Israelis and American Evangelicals, so it will no doubt continue there for political reasons and be supported here for largely-theological reasons, but it only pours gas on the fire in the long run and has a long track record of not actually accomplishing anything except killing a lot of people. It's been pretty thoroughly proven that inflicting heavily-disproportionate casualties on the Palestinians isn't going to deter their desire to resist (And, as they see it, get their land back), so it's just stupid to think that's going to change now.

You don't see any US press coverage of massive Israeli casualties because there basically aren't any massive casualties. Once in a blue moon one of those Palestinian rockets actually kills somebody, but it's very rare, and it was even pretty rare before Iron Dome. One photogenic explosion like Apocalypse posted may take out a garage workshop working on rockets (Or not, since Israeli intelligence isn't perfect either) but you can bet your ass it also killed more nearby men, women, and children who had nothing to do with it than a year's worth of the rockets do, and it isn't the only strike they made or will make.

Now suppose Israel attacks on the ground, and takes out the Hamas structure. A lot of Palestinians will get killed along with some IDF personnel, with the long run result being that the Hamas casualties become martyrs to The Cause and the Israeli ones become a looming dark shadow in Israeli politics the same way as the last time and in the Lebanon incursions...motivating the Palestinians and discouraging the Israelis. In Gaza, some new party, or the traditional Hamas rival Fatah, will fill the vacuum, and things will be back to Square One in a year.

Genocide certainly has plenty of advocates on both sides, and given that the long-term population demographics aren't on the side of the Israelis, it might have a certain appeal for the Israel-at-any-cost crowd, but even the US would have to shun them if they took that tack.

So what should Israel do? Lay down and die? or give in to hamas?

DumbAss Tanker
07-10-2014, 07:29 PM
So what should Israel do? Lay down and die? or give in to hamas?

There's probably only one course of action that would work in the long term, but since it involves Israel becoming a unitary secular state, there's zero chance of it happening with the Likud in power, and it would be totally unacceptable to American Evangelicals for somewhat different reasons.

Apocalypse
07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
There's probably only one course of action that would work in the long term, but since it involves Israel becoming a unitary secular state, there's zero chance of it happening with the Likud in power, and it would be totally unacceptable to American Evangelicals for somewhat different reasons.That too would not work.

Hamas and Hezbola both would never rest till there is a pro-Islam in there if not total sharia. Plus what the Koran says about Jews need to die, there still would not be peace until they all were murdered.

Bailey
07-11-2014, 09:06 AM
There's probably only one course of action that would work in the long term, but since it involves Israel becoming a unitary secular state, there's zero chance of it happening with the Likud in power, and it would be totally unacceptable to American Evangelicals for somewhat different reasons.

So let me get this straight, you believe if the jewish state became a non jewish state Hamas would lay down their arms and quit fighting? Or share power with them? lol Now your idea is funny. I could be completely wrong but Hamas would accept nothing but the total destruction of Israel and have it replaced with an Islamic state before it would quit fighting

Apocalypse
07-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Facing a possible Israeli ground invasion, militants warned international airlines they would fire rockets at Tel Aviv’s main airport. A rocket also caused the first serious Israeli casualty - one of eight people hurt when a fuel tanker was hit at a service station in Ashdod, 30 km (20 miles) north of Gaza.

Hamas’s armed wing said it would fire rockets at Tel Aviv’s Ben-Gurion international airport and warned airlines not to fly to Israel’s main gateway to the world.

The airport has been fully operational since the Israeli offensive began and international airlines have continued to fly in, with no reports of rockets from Gaza - largely inaccurate projectiles - landing anywhere near the facility, inland of the coastal metropolis. It is within an area covered by Iron Dome.

“The armed wing of the Hamas movement has decided to respond to the Israeli aggression, and we warn you against carrying out flights to Ben-Gurion airport, which will be one of our targets today because it also hosts a military air base,” said a statement by Hamas’s Izz el-Deen al-Qassam Brigades.

LEBANESE ROCKETSFire was also exchanged across Israel’s northern border. Lebanese security sources said two rockets were fired into northern Israel on Friday but they did not know who had fired them. Israel responded with artillery fire. Palestinian groups in Lebanon have often fired rockets into Israel in the past.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/201910/hamas-threatens-tel-aviv-airport-as-death-toll-fro/#ixzz37AlZs1Fu

SaintLouieWoman
07-11-2014, 12:47 PM
They're showing live shots of the attacks on Israel now. What gets me is the press coverage and attitudde of the administration. The cousin of the Palastinian teen who was murdered (burned alive, pretty gruesome) by some Israelis, now under arrest, was beaten by Israeli police. This cousin apparently was participating in protests, throwing rocks at the police.

The cousin/kid is from Tampa. We've been deluged with pictures of the kid, his black eyes, swollen lip. Funny thing, I don't recall much coverage of the 3 Israeli teens who were kidnapped and murdered.

The killing is wrong on both sides, but the Israelis get the negative coverage all the time.

Check out the article in the Gatestone Institute feed on the right side of the screen, Hollywood, Islam and Political Correctness (http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4397/hollywood-islam-political-correctness?anid=3), and get an insight into the handling of the Israeli/Islam situation by the media. It's worth the read.

Apocalypse
07-11-2014, 01:15 PM
My friend posted this as a list of what the people (Not Government) does not like having make noise in Israel during these times when there are so many rocket attacks.

You are not allowed to ride motorcycles - however, if you live downhill, you can coast QUIETLY.
If your dishwasher wails (as my 21-year-old dishwasher does), you have to wash dishes by hand.
No ambulances or police cars - if you REALLY need to go, no sirens!
No wind - sorry, that's a no brainer - it just blows too sireny.
Babies are not allowed to ramp up with crying. Just start full blast and save your mothers' hearts . (Hat tip to Yehudit for this one).
No screaching cats...(thanks, Eve)
No moving heavy furniture over my head...(good one, Yael)
Our wonderful air force, please please, breaking the sound barrier is ok, it "just" sounds like a far-away explosion, but when you fly really fast and don't break the sound barrier, we run to our safe rooms thinking it's a siren (Yes! Bracha)
No popcorn popping because it sounds like distant fighting, scaring entire families. (Thanks for this one, John)
Outdoor cats must not be allowed to fight, because it competes with sirens. (John, again - very true)

What else? What scares you and makes you think it is a siren?

Imagine living where every day noises scare you into thinking your under attack again.

noonwitch
07-11-2014, 02:28 PM
My friend posted this as a list of what the people (Not Government) does not like having make noise in Israel during these times when there are so many rocket attacks.

Imagine living where every day noises scare you into thinking your under attack again.

In Detroit, we call that the annual guessing game: Is it fireworks or gunshots?

NJCardFan
07-12-2014, 12:26 AM
I hope Israel can complete this mission. Hamas needs to be off the planet.

Not as long as they have an ally in the White House.

NJCardFan
07-12-2014, 12:34 AM

This was offered up to the Palestinians in the 90's and Arafat turned it down. And where are you getting the Evangelical thing from? Evangelicals hold no political power in this country. If this were so, Obama would have never been elected let alone re-elected. What exactly are you trying to say here? That Israel is the aggressor in this conflict?

Apocalypse
07-12-2014, 11:07 AM
IDF attack on children and teddy bears. (Just kidding, hits a munitions dump)

http://youtu.be/4ayyXgRVWHk

SaintLouieWoman
07-12-2014, 12:51 PM
This am had CBS News on for a nannosecond. They were doing the usual spiel about all the Palestinians killed and talking about those Israelis pounding the Palastinians, with too many civilian casualties. Seems that the Israelis hit some buildings, military targets, that had civilians also living in there.

Really sick of the Israelis being kicked in the rear for defending themselves. I guess they should just roll over and literally die when the terrorists send in those rockets.

Apocalypse
07-12-2014, 01:07 PM
This am had CBS News on for a nannosecond. They were doing the usual spiel about all the Palestinians killed and talking about those Israelis pounding the Palastinians, with too many civilian casualties. Seems that the Israelis hit some buildings, military targets, that had civilians also living in there.

Really sick of the Israelis being kicked in the rear for defending themselves. I guess they should just roll over and literally die when the terrorists send in those rockets.

On the second day, after Hamas told Israel not to target the leadership of Hama's homes. Israel sent out a warning telling them the targets of a few hits. Shortly after Hama's had Women and children put into those buildings as Human shields. They are counted as part of the Civ. casualties.

txradioguy
07-12-2014, 04:39 PM
IDF attack on children and teddy bears. (Just kidding, hits a munitions dump)

http://youtu.be/4ayyXgRVWHk

Hamas does the same thing the Iraqi's and the Taliban did. They hid their weapons systems and ammo bunkers in civilian area ON PURPOSE to guarantee civilians get killed if we or in this case the IDF go after them.

Then right on cue there's a CNN/MSNBC/Al Jezeera/ et al camera crew standing by to report on how the IDF are indiscriminately targeting civilians and civilian neighborhoods.

namvet
07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
have to exterminate Hezbollah to. they should have a good suppy of human shields. Pallaywood should be on the air as well

RobJohnson
07-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Check out the article in the Gatestone Institute feed on the right side of the screen, Hollywood, Islam and Political Correctness (http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4397/hollywood-islam-political-correctness?anid=3), and get an insight into the handling of the Israeli/Islam situation by the media. It's worth the read.

Great article. I hope everyone takes the time to click and read it.

SarasotaRepub
07-12-2014, 11:57 PM
I have always said that the US should give Israel the Green light

and tell them to take care of Bidness

But there is zero chance of that happening with FearLess

Vacation Boy in power.

Lanie
07-13-2014, 12:28 AM
I have always said that the US should give Israel the Green light

and tell them to take care of Bidness

But there is zero chance of that happening with FearLess

Vacation Boy in power.

With this being the second mention of Obama in this thread about this, I'd like to remind you all how Bush Presidents handled it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/20/world/war-gulf-president-bush-urges-israeli-restraint-phone-appeals-shamir.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/08/15/bush-says-arafat-should-halt-suicide-bombings-israel-should-show-restraint/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/13/AR2006071301870.html

Reagan

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-12-29/news/mn-25866_1_peace-process

http://www.csmonitor.com/1981/0818/081827.html

Our Presidents generally believe that Israel should hold restraint in areas we would not.

Apocalypse
07-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Hamas Rocket Strikes Gaza Electric Supply, Israel not Fixing It
Seventy thousand Gazans from Khan Younis and Deir el-Balah were in the dark Sunday night after a Hamas rocket hit the power line that supplies electricity to those places. It's not clear when Israel Electric Company workers will be able to repair the system, but they are apparently in no rush to do so. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has asked the IEC not to risk the lives of its employees in trying to restore power to the affected sector in Gaza, an operation that could take hours.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182859#.U8MU8kCyCVY

Rockntractor
07-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Darn , I'll send them a couple AA batteries to let them know I care.

Apocalypse
07-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Hamas Sends Drone at Ashdod

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screen-Shot-2014-07-14-at-1.12.28-PM.png (http://www.jewsnews.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screen-Shot-2014-07-14-at-1.12.28-PM.png)An enemy Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), apparently laden with explosives, was shot down by the IDF near the port city of Ashdod Monday morning.

The interception caused a strong explosion to rock Ashdod and triggered air raid sirens at around 6:30 a.m..The Navy is reportedly looking for remains of the UAV.

The IDF Spokesman said that the UAV was shot down by a Patriot missile and that it fell in an open space along the Ashdod beach.

Mordechai Weisman, a resident of the Beit Shemesh area, told Arutz Sheva that the downing of the UAV “was accompanied by a very loud and long jet-like rumbling sound” that could be heard dozens of kilometers away.

“I just saw and heard massive column of smoke rising from Tel Aviv / coastal area,” he told Arutz Sheva’s Tamar Yonah. “It sounded as loud as a large jet engine even from here near Beit Shemesh. Like nothing we’ve seen before. Looking at the photo, I would say it is coming from the Ashdod area. And just for the record, it was really scary watching and listening to that. The image does not at all do it justice…”

-------------------

Thats looking pretty high-tech for Hamas and their home made rockets.

Apocalypse
07-16-2014, 12:38 AM
Now it's getting serious.

Hamas hacked a major Israeli facebook today and changed it to this.

http://youngcons.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/dominos650.jpg

Then started posting threatening messages.

Today will strike deep in Israel, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Ashkelon, Ashdod more than 2000 rockets. We’ll start at 7. Counting back towards the end of Israel… Be warned!

As well as posting a picture of Israeli's taking shelter in a concrete pipe for protection from the rockets with the caption;

The right place for every Israel – the sewer pipe, hahaha!

So what was the FB page they hacked?

Dominoes Pizza FB page for Israel.

When Israel got it back under their control, their responses were golden.

Hey, please reserve a missile for me with jalapenos, green olives, extra cheese, and mushrooms. You have my address. Tell the delivery boy to activate the alarm when it is arriving, so I know to put my pants on.

You know who lives in sewers? And what they eat?

http://www.algemeiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/DominosPizzaTMNT_g.jpg

When Dominoes retook the page, they got in on the fun.

http://www.algemeiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/domino3.jpg

Which reads;

You cannot defeat….The Israeli hunger for pizza!

SarasotaRepub
07-16-2014, 12:49 AM
Poor widdle Hamas terrorists, they blow up so fast...:blue:

DumbAss Tanker
07-16-2014, 01:01 AM
This was offered up to the Palestinians in the 90's and Arafat turned it down. And where are you getting the Evangelical thing from? Evangelicals hold no political power in this country. If this were so, Obama would have never been elected let alone re-elected. What exactly are you trying to say here? That Israel is the aggressor in this conflict?

Since you obviously have all the answers to everything already, I wouldn't want to waste your time with any actual discussion, no matter how FUBAR your take on my post was.

Apocalypse
07-17-2014, 04:55 PM
BREAKING: A large IDF force has just launched a ground operation in the Gaza Strip. A new phase of Operation Protective Edge has begun. The new phase follows 10 days of Hamas attacks on Israel by land, air and sea - and repeated rejections of offers to deescalate the situation.

Apocalypse
07-19-2014, 12:03 AM
Now CNN stepped in it.

NEW YORK -- CNN has removed correspondent Diana Magnay from covering the Israeli-Palestinian conflict after she tweeted that Israelis who were cheering the bombing of Gaza, and who had allegedly threatened her, were “scum.”

“After being threatened and harassed before and during a liveshot, Diana reacted angrily on Twitter,” a CNN spokeswoman said in a statement to The Huffington Post.

Her tweet.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/17/18/enhanced/webdr08/enhanced-31646-1405634778-17.png

CNN has now reassigned her to cover Moscow.

Apocalypse
07-21-2014, 06:55 PM
Actual Newspaper.

http://youngcons.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Moving-Rockets.jpg

Link to online version of the paper.

http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/world_6.html

Retread
07-21-2014, 07:56 PM
So the god of Hamas can't control where their bombs go? What good is he?

Lanie
07-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Actual Newspaper.

http://youngcons.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Moving-Rockets.jpg

Link to online version of the paper.

http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/world_6.html

Well, the bible sort of suggests that if their God is more powerful, then maybe he's the real one? Just sayin.

ttomm46
07-21-2014, 08:46 PM
have to exterminate Hezbollah to. they should have a good suppy of human shields. Pallaywood should be on the air as well

This is happening because Israel left Gaza for peace....the Goat Humpers don't care about peace...Go Israel..Hardball time!!!!

noonwitch
07-22-2014, 10:09 AM
So the god of Hamas can't control where their bombs go? What good is he?

Hell must be freezing over because I had the same thought when I saw the headline.

Apocalypse
07-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Israel just announced they killed the top Hamas commander

Israel Defense Forces announced Friday that they have successfully eliminated a vital threat from Hamas, killing many Hamas commanders and one top military leader in ground clashes over the past several days.

Israeli ground troops fought Hamas terrorists, hitting a Hamas military command post, as Gaza continued to fire rockets at Israel.

Israel National News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/25/israel-kills-senior-islamic-jihad-leader-in-airstrike/) gave the names of the terrorists killed:

Salah Abu Hassanein – top military leader and propaganda minister for Islamic Jihad;

Hafez Mohammad Hamad – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in the Beit Hanoun (northern Gaza) area who is directly responsible for the rocket fire on Sderot during escalation leading up to Operation Protective Edge;

Hussein Abd al-Qader Muheisin – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Sheijaya;

Akram Sha’ar – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Khan Younis, who is directly responsible for both rocket fire and terror attacks in Israel;

Mahmoud Ziada – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Jabaliya, responsible for upgrading Islamic Jihad’s arsenal and directing fighting against Israel during Operation Protective Edge;

Osama al-Haya – terror leader for Hamas in Sheijaya, whose son is in Hamas’s ‘political wing’;

Muhammad Shaaban – a senior commander of Hamas’s naval forces;

Ahmad Sahmoud – Hamas commander in Khan Younis;

Abdallah Alah’ras – commander in the Hamas’s “military wing,” the Al-Qassam Brigades.

http://madworldnews.com/victory-israel-kills-top-hamas-commander-ground-offensives-completed/

namvet
07-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Israel just announced they killed the top Hamas commander

Israel Defense Forces announced Friday that they have successfully eliminated a vital threat from Hamas, killing many Hamas commanders and one top military leader in ground clashes over the past several days.

Israeli ground troops fought Hamas terrorists, hitting a Hamas military command post, as Gaza continued to fire rockets at Israel.

Israel National News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/25/israel-kills-senior-islamic-jihad-leader-in-airstrike/) gave the names of the terrorists killed:

Salah Abu Hassanein – top military leader and propaganda minister for Islamic Jihad;

Hafez Mohammad Hamad – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in the Beit Hanoun (northern Gaza) area who is directly responsible for the rocket fire on Sderot during escalation leading up to Operation Protective Edge;

Hussein Abd al-Qader Muheisin – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Sheijaya;

Akram Sha’ar – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Khan Younis, who is directly responsible for both rocket fire and terror attacks in Israel;

Mahmoud Ziada – top terror commander for Islamic Jihad in Jabaliya, responsible for upgrading Islamic Jihad’s arsenal and directing fighting against Israel during Operation Protective Edge;

Osama al-Haya – terror leader for Hamas in Sheijaya, whose son is in Hamas’s ‘political wing’;

Muhammad Shaaban – a senior commander of Hamas’s naval forces;

Ahmad Sahmoud – Hamas commander in Khan Younis;

Abdallah Alah’ras – commander in the Hamas’s “military wing,” the Al-Qassam Brigades.

http://madworldnews.com/victory-israel-kills-top-hamas-commander-ground-offensives-completed/

that's not enough virgins to go around

Apocalypse
07-26-2014, 12:06 AM
that's not enough virgins to go around

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/glockstr22/disappointment-72-virgins-family-guy-allah-disappointment-demotivational-poster-1259723115.jpg

SaintLouieWoman
07-26-2014, 12:46 AM
Good for Israel. Wish our leaders had the same guts and courage.

I had posted about Joan Rivers very angry rant against the TMZ reporter. She specifically said "Shame on CNN" and the others who are doing the poor Palestinian bit. She said if Hamas stores weapons in houses, the people are warned, too bad.

Problem is those guys are like cockroaches, kill one and 100 more replace them. But at least it sets them back a little bit in their terror plans.