PDA

View Full Version : XCLUSIVE: TSA Allowing Illegals to Fly Without Verifiable ID, Says Border Patrol

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Imagine that!!!! (http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/11/Exclusive-TSA-Allowing-Illegals-to-Fly-Without-Verifiable-ID-Says-Border-Patrol-Union) :rolleyes:

MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). “The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.

This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel,” said Garza. “This just adds insult to injury. Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”

I wonder if they get free drinks???

Elspeth
07-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Is the purpose to import terrorists?

JB
07-11-2014, 08:22 PM
You think it couldn't get worse and yet everyday something trumps the madness from the day before. We're lost in this country. Lost.

Dlr Pyro
07-11-2014, 10:51 PM
The legal citizens no longer count to this administration.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SaintLouieWoman
07-11-2014, 11:43 PM
What an opportunity for the terrorists. Of course the TSA can't profile these people. I guess that would violate the rights that they have as an illegal (I won't use the damned word refuge).

I hate to fly now---bad enough to wait in all the lines but to be forced to the eternal checks of the TSA because I had a knee replacement. It won't be a happy thing to see granny in a wheelchair pulled over and frisked while the gang members and assorted terrorists just board the plane with no challenge. :mad-new:

NJCardFan
07-12-2014, 12:09 AM
You think it couldn't get worse and yet everyday something trumps the madness from the day before. We're lost in this country. Lost.

You're 100% right. When you have one side doing whatever it wants regardless of the rule of law and the other side who sits back either afraid to do anything or too attached to their own power to do anything about it, we're literally up the creek without a paddle. The GOP are the German people who sat quietly while the Nazi's rounded up and slaughtered the Jews.

Rockntractor
07-12-2014, 12:14 AM
For some reason the obama reign has been spared from any massive attacks resulting in huge loss of life to civilians in this country. If this would happen there would be a massive shift in support and he would be gone.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

NJCardFan
07-12-2014, 12:20 AM
For some reason the obama reign has been spared from any massive attacks resulting in huge loss of life to civilians in this country. If this would happen there would be a massive shift in support and he would be gone.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

We have 2 1/2 years left. A lot can happen. However, wouldn't surprise me that if a Republican wins the presidency in 2016 and within months of his term something major would happen, the blame will be lain squarely at their feet. Now, when did that happen before? :rolleyes:

RobJohnson
07-12-2014, 03:07 AM
What an opportunity for the terrorists. Of course the TSA can't profile these people. I guess that would violate the rights that they have as an illegal (I won't use the damned word refuge).

I hate to fly now---bad enough to wait in all the lines but to be forced to the eternal checks of the TSA because I had a knee replacement. It won't be a happy thing to see granny in a wheelchair pulled over and frisked while the gang members and assorted terrorists just board the plane with no challenge. :mad-new:

It blows my mind. I have a conservative friend that works for the TSA and in her mind they do no wrong so I go out of my way to post TSA news on my facebook page to get her going. She did have a bad divorce and needs the pay check to support her kids that her ex fails to do while he is off taking vacations and working for cash. But this TSA bullshit to me is a waste of money.

Dori
07-12-2014, 03:30 PM

^yes