PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 6

Shannon
10-12-2008, 09:49 AM
I don't even get to watch my Fins today.:( Tampa better redeem themselves today.

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 10:53 AM
They should take the Texans.

The Bucs against Tampa Bay will be a good game, as will be the Jags against Denver.

I get to see the Jags today!!! Yaay. We're at the mercy of whatever game the Atlanta stations choose but they have the Jax game today.

We always get stuck with the Falcons. :mad:

Shannon
10-12-2008, 10:56 AM
They should take the Texans.

The Bucs against Tampa Bay will be a good game, as will be the Jags against Denver.

I get to see the Jags today!!! Yaay. We're at the mercy of whatever game the Atlanta stations choose but they have the Jax game today.

We always get stuck with the Falcons. :mad:

I don't know. The Texans didn't look bad last week until the end. Miami has a tendency to not play the second half. We'll see. You think the Bucs against Tampa Bay will be a good game?:p

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't know. The Texans didn't look bad last week until the end. Miami has a tendency to not play the second half. We'll see. You think the Bucs against Tampa Bay will be a good game?:p

The Texans are better than their record indicates but the Fins don't look bad.

If it were on where I could see it I'd watch the Bucs anyday and I like anyone who can get a chance to beat Carolina, but if the Jacksonville game were on at the same time, I'd go with the Jags.

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 11:06 AM
I forgot to mention that Miz Bubba, her Dad and I had season tickets to the Jacksonville Bulls the year they folded. We got our money back but I wanted to see football.

I think that was the USFL.

Space Gravy
10-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Here's this week's games:

1:00 p.m. ET Chicago Bears Atlanta Falcons

1:00 p.m. ET Miami Dolphins Houston Texans

1:00 p.m. ET Baltimore Ravens Indianapolis Colts

1:00 p.m. ET Detroit Lions Minnesota Vikings

1:00 p.m. ET Oakland Raiders New Orleans Saints

1:00 p.m. ET Cincinnati Bengals New York Jets

1:00 p.m. ET Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1:00 p.m. ET St. Louis Rams Washington Redskins

4:05 p.m. ET Jacksonville Jaguars Denver Broncos

4:15 p.m. ET Dallas Cowboys Arizona Cardinals

4:15 p.m. ET Philadelphia Eagles San Francisco 49ers

4:15 p.m. ET Green Bay Packers Seattle Seahawks

8:15 p.m. ET New England Patriots San Diego Chargers

Mon Oct 13, 2008
8:30 p.m. ET New York Giants Cleveland Browns

LogansPapa
10-12-2008, 12:19 PM
I don't even get to watch my Fins today.:( Tampa better redeem themselves today.

Here's a good game for you to watch: 4:15 p.m. ET Dallas Cowboys Arizona Cardinals ;)

Shannon
10-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Here's a good game for you to watch: 4:15 p.m. ET Dallas Cowboys Arizona Cardinals ;)

I picked your boys to win this week. I hope they come through!

Shannon
10-12-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't think I'm doing so well on my picks today.

jendf
10-12-2008, 03:55 PM
I picked your boys to win this week. I hope they come through!

The Cardinals organization has been begging their ticket holders not to sell Cowboys fans their tickets.

It always end up being 75% Cowboys fans in the Cardinals home stadium. It's pretty funny.

Shannon
10-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Leave it to Miami to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Unbelievable.:rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Leave it to Miami to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Unbelievable.:rolleyes:

Hey, it ws close....

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Well, I thought it was a typical Atlanta snatching defeat from the jaws of victory game when Elam missed the chip shot field goal and then the Bears scored a TD to go up by 1, but danged if the Falcons didn't get the ball with 6 seconds left and Ryan threw a long pass to set up a long field goal and Elam hit it.

Amazing.

Shannon
10-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey, it ws close....

Shut up.

Space Gravy
10-12-2008, 05:08 PM
How do the Redskins win at Dallas and Philadelphia and then lose at home to the Rams?

Shannon
10-12-2008, 05:24 PM
How do the Redskins win at Dallas and Philadelphia and then lose at home to the Rams?

Right? That one blew my mind.

Space Gravy
10-12-2008, 07:24 PM
I also can't figure out Jacksonville.

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Man what a day!

The Jags win. The Bucs win. The Falcons win. The Saints win. Da Eagles win.

Man that's great.

Now, if the Giants take care of business, it'll be a great great week.

newshutr
10-12-2008, 07:41 PM
What a game between the Cowboys and the Cardinals. Last second field goal for the Cowboys ties the game..sends into sudden death..

Oh Bubba, do you actually think the Browns will give the Giants a game??

newshutr
10-12-2008, 07:44 PM
And a blocked punt by the Cardinals, recovered for a TD to end the game..!!

WOW!!

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 08:36 PM
What a game between the Cowboys and the Cardinals. Last second field goal for the Cowboys ties the game..sends into sudden death..

Oh Bubba, do you actually think the Browns will give the Giants a game??

Well...Of Course. Da Browns on Monday Night Football at home. They will stand tall......

ya unnerstand I'm not bettin' that way.........and they will make a game of it. Don't count out the Browns

at home.....

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 08:38 PM
And a blocked punt by the Cardinals, recovered for a TD to end the game..!!

WOW!!

Nice. Just saw the score and haven't seen the play.

DarkScribe
10-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Man what a day!

The Jags win. The Bucs win. The Falcons win. The Saints win. Da Eagles win.

Man that's great.

Now, if the Giants take care of business, it'll be a great great week.

I would say it would be a piece of cake...I mean, come on....its the Browns! But then again, I thought the Cards would've lost, along with the Rams, the Jags, and the Bucs.

However....the Bungals lost AGAIN. Man, sucks to be a Bengals fan, these days, ya know? Or a Lions fan. :D

DarkScribe
10-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Well...Of Course. Da Browns on Monday Night Football at home. They will stand tall......

ya unnerstand I'm not bettin' that way.........and they will make a game of it. Don't count out the Browns

at home.....

Maybe they should let Wonder Boy aka Brady Quinn play. Nothing else has worked so far, right?

DarkScribe
10-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Is it just me, but has there been more crazy-ass back-and-forth games so far this season than in recent years? And the dominant teams from last season aren't looking like they did a year ago...granted, injuries and all...makes the damn game so friggin' exciting and unpredictable...

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Is it just me, but has there been more crazy-ass back-and-forth games so far this season than in recent years? And the dominant teams from last season aren't looking like they did a year ago...granted, injuries and all...makes the damn game so friggin' exciting and unpredictable...

Probably it's about like usual but it does see like more see saw stuff recently. The end of the Falcon's game still floors me. I said, no way will they pull this off and they pulled it off.

patriot45
10-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I would say it would be a piece of cake...I mean, come on....its the Browns! But then again, I thought the Cards would've lost, along with the Rams, the Jags, and the Bucs.

However....the Bungals lost AGAIN. Man, sucks to be a Bengals fan, these days, ya know? Or a Lions fan. :D

Blasphemer!! :D The Bucs not only won they kicked some division ASS!!!!

DarkScribe
10-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Blasphemer!! :D The Bucs not only won they kicked some division ASS!!!!

Well, no, I didn't mean it like that, Pat. I mean, all the analysts and some <cough> Fantasy Football picks favored Carolina. Just sayin'...:cool:

Shannon
10-12-2008, 11:18 PM
How bout them Cowboys?:rolleyes:

LogansPapa
10-12-2008, 11:22 PM
How bout them Cowboys?:rolleyes:

Get bent. :mad:

How bout them Phillies? :p

YupItsMe
10-13-2008, 02:58 PM

Even I saw that play coming and I'm not a $3million/yr NFL coach. What was that about a 7 yd gap between Dolphins players in the middle.

JB
10-13-2008, 03:34 PM
Romo's gone for a month.

If I were to live up to the "philly fans are scumbags" accusation, I would be laughing right now. ;)

DarkScribe
10-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Wow...Eli and the G-men got spanked bigtime by Derek and the Brownies. Sheesh...has the Eli Manning LoveFest come to an end? Say it isn't so? :eek:

I'm sure this was a fluke. The Browns are almost as bad as the Bungals...:cool:

DarkScribe
10-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Get bent. :mad:

How bout them Phillies? :p

I'm waiting for the latest T.O. meltdown...anyone when take bets on when? :D

LogansPapa
10-14-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm waiting for the latest T.O. meltdown...anyone when take bets on when? :D

You can get bent too. :mad:

DarkScribe
10-14-2008, 11:17 AM
You can get bent too. :mad:

Maybe T.O. will get a hang-nail, start crying on ESPN again, and both he and Romo can rehab together...:D

newshutr
10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Maybe T.O. will get a hang-nail, start crying on ESPN again, and both he and Romo can rehab together...:D

You forgot about Adam "Don't Call Me Pacman" Jones and his cup of coffee with the Cowboys. You don't make Jerry Jones look like a fool. Jerry stuck out his neck for Pacman and Pacman kicked him in the nuts for his display of gratitude.

And now onto the diva of the NFL. I'm waiting for T.O. to start calling Tony Romo gay. That's T.O.'s M.O.

Then they can trade him to.....oh...how about Detroit. The black hole of the NFL...

How 'bout those Cowboys?