PDA

View Full Version : DUmmies Attack Palin's Kids Again

Perilloux
10-12-2008, 10:16 AM
bluedeminredstate (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-09-08 10:57 AM
Original message
Can someone tell me about Sarah Palin's oldest son? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7381731)

I've seen snarky posts about Track Palin related to drugs, dropping out of school and general juvenile delinquency. The posts have usually been vague enough to give the general idea but not enough to give the scoop. I've tried to find info on him but am not having any luck except for his Army service. Can someone give me the back story on this "second dude?" I'm just interested since Palin presents herself as just a hockey mom with the bestest, goodest, most God-fearing family. Since we've already seen that her policy of abstinence has failed her own daughter, I was just wondering what other repug policies have failed her son.

How many instances have there been where McCain/Palin or any of their supporters have attacked Obama/Biden's children? I can't site even once. Keep it up DUmmies this speaks more to the kind of folks ya'll are rather than the kids ya'll are attacking. Fortunately for these DUmmies Track Palin is risking his life defending your freedom to be DUmmies.

Perilloux
10-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh look, another one:

LynneSin (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-12-08 08:38 AM
Original message
If she's gonna use her kids as political pawns at a hockey game then they are open game to me (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7420865)

Mary Ann
10-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Jello Biafra (29 posts) Sun Oct-12-08 10:19 AM
Response to Original message
64. I would love to see the DNA tested on Trig...
They would probably find out the Bristol is the mother and Track is the father. How else to explain why poor Trig has Down's Syndrome?

What a horrible, detestible, despicable, low-class thing to say!

Shannon
10-12-2008, 12:59 PM
What a horrible, detestible, despicable, low-class thing to say!

And ignorant. They make me sick.

movie buff
10-12-2008, 02:24 PM
And ignorant. They make me sick.

Stupidity, vileness, hatred, and lack of any kind of morals or decency have long been among the defining characteristics of most of the DUmmies.
Still, that he could even suggest that children being born with Down's Syndrome or other disabilities are all due to being conceived by incest is so unspeakably low, and such a bigoted insult against people born with disabilities.
I was born with a couple mild learning disabilities (Though they've never been too much of a hangup for me), and got picked on for them a lot especially in high school. I recall one trailer- trash bully in my junior year of high school who'd say horrible things to me like, "I bet your mom smoked a lot of crack while she was pregnant, and that's why you're retarded!" I got the last laugh, though, as I did much better academically than that idiotic redneck, who to the best of my knowledge didn't even graduate. Some day a few years in the future, I'll probably see him on an episode of "Cops" getting arrested for trying to stab his girlfriend or something.
The DUmmie's post about Trig is every bit as ignorant and hateful as what the bully said.

This whole thing on attacking Palin's children is no surprise. I recall on I think the Huffington Post, there was I believe a section with separate threads for each member of the Palin family, most usually filled with nasty insults about them (Not even her younger children like Piper were spared from being slandered and insulted). In the section for Track, a few of them claimed they thought he was gay.

jinxmchue
10-13-2008, 10:05 AM
Of course they are attacking her family with these vile, inhuman posts. They have nothing else to attack her on! Every political issue they've tried to nail her with has blown up in their damn fool faces. The only thing left for them is character assassination.