PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck To Donate Food, Clothing To Illegal Immigrant Children and Local Churches

Lanie
07-14-2014, 11:58 PM
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/14/glenn-beck-donate-food-clothing-illegal-immigrant-children-and-local-churches-texas

“I don’t think we’re going to be able to solve anything, if we don’t stop yelling at each other and if we don’t stop accusing each other of hatred and racism,” Beck said. “I really fear that we are on the edge of losing our country through this division if we don’t find ways to say ‘Look, we all love the children, we all feel the same way.” He added that he couldn’t imagine sending a child across the border on their own given the dangers of sex and drug trafficking.

Beck admitted that many in the far right have been critical of his decision to help the illegal immigrant children, but he remains determined to help. “There are a lot of people that are very upset because they think I’m going to be encouraging people to come here and that’s not true,” he said. “It’s evil what’s happening to the children all the way around and then to have them being used for political purposes. I don’t care if it’s the left or the right that’s doing it. It is wrong, it is shameful, it’s un-American and it’s not the Christian thing to do.”

Several Congressional lawmakers have paid visits to U.S. border patrol centers since the crisis reached its peak last month, but President Obama has so far refused to go. Last week, Obama said he was “not interested in photo ops,” but met with Texas governor Rick Perry to address immigration reform. Gov. Perry suggested that the only way to stem the flow of illegal immigrants crossing the border is to call down National Guard troops to help protect the border.

“I think [Obama’s] definition of justice may be different from my definition of justice.” Beck said. “The government is to provide justice and it’s our job to provide mercy. I think the government is failing on justice and he may have a different definition of justice.”

RobJohnson
07-15-2014, 03:25 AM
I think Beck should take the 1.8M and help pay the taxpayers back.

noonwitch
07-15-2014, 10:24 AM
I usually can't stand Beck, but I think he's doing the right thing here, with private money. He's looking at people who are suffering and is doing something to alleviate their suffering. While the government spins it's wheels trying to figure out what to do with all these people, they still are hungry, dirty and many have been exploited and mistreated.

The politics of it are one thing. The response of Christians (or others) acting as such to people who are suffering is a separate thing. Beck is not making a political stance, he is making a moral one.

DumbAss Tanker
07-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Sounds like a great idea, as long as they serve it up in Chiapas or one of the nearby provinces, and don't forget to lock the door behind them.

Lanie
07-15-2014, 11:03 AM
I usually can't stand Beck, but I think he's doing the right thing here, with private money. He's looking at people who are suffering and is doing something to alleviate their suffering. While the government spins it's wheels trying to figure out what to do with all these people, they still are hungry, dirty and many have been exploited and mistreated.

The politics of it are one thing. The response of Christians (or others) acting as such to people who are suffering is a separate thing. Beck is not making a political stance, he is making a moral one.

I agree.

txradioguy
07-15-2014, 03:21 PM
If Libs like what Beck is doing...then he's doing something wrong.

Not sure if he fell and bumped his head or what...but he's gone over the Liberal deep end on this one.

NJCardFan
07-15-2014, 03:34 PM

Not sure if he fell and bumped his head or what...but he's gone over the Liberal deep end on this one.

No, he's not. He acting like a good Christian and he's right. It's not the kids' fault they're being used as pawns and they shouldn't be made to suffer because of someone's political agenda.

Rockntractor
07-15-2014, 03:40 PM

His program is becoming more and more like Glenn Beck Ministries every day, if this is what he wants more power to him, it is his money and time.
I really don't see him as a political comentator any longer, and agree with him politicaly on fewer things than I used to.

ttomm46
07-15-2014, 03:55 PM
I think Beck should take the 1.8M and help pay the taxpayers back.

Does that go for all the ":frown-new:MS13"children"?

ttomm46
07-15-2014, 03:57 PM

You are so right..thank you!!!

Lanie
07-15-2014, 04:06 PM

That's a little bit too simplistic.

"If the libs like it, it's wrong!"

Others: Why?

"Because libs like it!"

WTF?

BTW, I bet a lot of conservatives (or RINOS as you call them) also like it.

txradioguy
07-15-2014, 04:11 PM
That's a little bit too simplistic.

I made it that way so you'd understand it.

BTW, I bet a lot of conservatives (or RINOS as you call them) also like it.

You'd be wrong...again.

Oh and by the way Bridget...Conservatives...can NOT be RINOS.

Do you understand that or do I need to make it more simplistic for you?

Lanie
07-15-2014, 05:14 PM
I made it that way so you'd understand it.

You'd be wrong...again.

Oh and by the way Bridget...Conservatives...can NOT be RINOS.

Do you understand that or do I need to make it more simplistic for you?

Then, who are all those people voting Republican? Draw it in crayon for me. BTW, I was so touched that you called me Lanie earlier. lol.

txradioguy
07-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Then, who are all those people voting Republican? Draw it in crayon for me. BTW,

The people where these illegals are being dumped don't want them in their towns. Legal immigrants from those same countries don't want the illegals here. The Black comunity doesn't want the illegals here.

I don't see the average Republican voter saying we need amnesty or immigration reform unless it's deportation and enforcement of the current laws.

The only ones supporting the crap you're taking about are inside the Beltway...and a lot of them are about to get an Eric Cantor style wake up call.

Why? Because "all those people voting Republican" are tired of electing people to represent them and represent their state in D.C. and having that elected person get up there and immediately stab his constituents in the back and run around supporting Libtard policies.

I was so touched that you called me Lanie earlier. lol.

Fuck off. I mean that sincerely. The only way you're touched is in the head.

ttomm46
07-15-2014, 06:00 PM
The people where these illegals are being dumped don't want them in their towns. Legal immigrants from those same countries don't want the illegals here. The Black comunity doesn't want the illegals here.

I don't see the average Republican voter saying we need amnesty or immigration reform unless it's deportation and enforcement of the current laws.

The only ones supporting the crap you're taking about are inside the Beltway...and a lot of them are about to get an Eric Cantor style wake up call.

Why? Because "all those people voting Republican" are tired of electing people to represent them and represent their state in D.C. and having that elected person get up there and immediately stab his constituents in the back and run around supporting Libtard policies.

Fuck off. I mean that sincerely. The only way you're touched is in the head.

I can't say fuck off..It got me booted from Ann Coulter..But thanks..My thoughts exactly:biggrin-new:

Lanie
07-15-2014, 06:12 PM

Wasn't talking immigration. Was talking in general. You consider anybody who isn't like yourself to be a liberal or a RINO or both. Explain all the Republicans voting that way if they're truly conservative. A lot of them don't agree with you on a number of issues.

Oh, and stop being such an asshole. I know you're good at it.

RobJohnson
07-15-2014, 08:48 PM
I can't say fuck off..It got me booted from Ann Coulter..But thanks..My thoughts exactly:biggrin-new:

:biggrin-new:

Dori
07-15-2014, 09:08 PM
His program is becoming more and more like Glenn Beck Ministries every day, if this is what he wants more power to him, it is his money and time.
I really don't see him as a political comentator any longer, and agree with him politicaly on fewer things than I used to.

I agree with that.

noonwitch
07-16-2014, 09:39 AM

Liberals and conservatives are allowed to put their differences aside if there is a way they can do something positive together. Outside of politics, Christians (and Mormons, I'm assuming, considering Beck's involvement) of all stripes have a responsibility to be compassionate to the suffering. This is aside from any political belief or advocacy of any particular immigration policy. The situation is this: there are suffering people, many of them children, coming over our border. It is happening in numbers that are overwhelming our resources both locally and nationally. While the government-the President and the Congress alike, are busy vacationing and raising money for the fall elections, some of the citizens have decided to take it upon themselves to at least make sure that the suffering get some food, water, clothes and the essentials of basic life so that instead of thousands of people trying to come here, we don't have thousands of corpses sitting on our doorstep. Doing this is not about conservative vs liberal. It's about what Jesus commanded all who claim to follow Him regardless of how they apply their faith to their politics-feed the poor, clothe the naked, visit the imprisoned, care for widows and orphans, etc.

txradioguy
07-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Liberals and conservatives are allowed to put their differences aside if there is a way they can do something positive together. Outside of politics, Christians (and Mormons, I'm assuming, considering Beck's involvement) of all stripes have a responsibility to be compassionate to the suffering. This is aside from any political belief or advocacy of any particular immigration policy. The situation is this: there are suffering people, many of them children, coming over our border. It is happening in numbers that are overwhelming our resources both locally and nationally. While the government-the President and the Congress alike, are busy vacationing and raising money for the fall elections, some of the citizens have decided to take it upon themselves to at least make sure that the suffering get some food, water, clothes and the essentials of basic life so that instead of thousands of people trying to come here, we don't have thousands of corpses sitting on our doorstep. Doing this is not about conservative vs liberal. It's about what Jesus commanded all who claim to follow Him regardless of how they apply their faith to their politics-feed the poor, clothe the naked, visit the imprisoned, care for widows and orphans, etc.

Then let them go to the countries where these people are at and help them down there. By going to OUR side of the border to help them they are doing nothing more than exacerbating the situation and only encouraging more illegals to break our laws and cross the border.

What is so hard for you Libs to see about that?

Lanie
07-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Then let them go to the countries where these people are at and help them down there. By going to OUR side of the border to help them they are doing nothing more than exacerbating the situation and only encouraging more illegals to break our laws and cross the border.

Why can't we help them while they're here? All Beck did was give them food and clothes. He didn't house anybody illegally or give them a job illegally. He's not helping a gang. All he did was show a legal act of compassion and you say he's wrong for that.

txradioguy
07-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Why can't we help them while they're here? All Beck did was give them food and clothes. He didn't house anybody illegally or give them a job illegally.

He's facilitating the continuation of the breaking of our immigration laws. By helping them he's validating their illegal acts and encouraging more to do the same. If he wants to help these people...like I said GO TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY. He's worth millions...he can do it.

He's not helping a gang.

You don't know that. MS13 has infiltrated the "refugees"...when they're not heavily engaged in the trafficking of the people to our border. YOu hjave no way of knowing whether he's aiding and abetting violent drug cartel related gangs or not.

All he did was show a legal act of compassion and you say he's wrong for that.

All he did was give credibility to thise that have already broken our laws with his (and yours for that matter) bullshit excuse of "well they're already here".

And his faciitation of criminal acts by these illegals is only encouraging more to do the same.

Lanie
07-16-2014, 11:44 AM
He's facilitating the continuation of the breaking of our immigration laws. By helping them he's validating their illegal acts and encouraging more to do the same. If he wants to help these people...like I said GO TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY. He's worth millions...he can do it.

You don't know that. MS13 has infiltrated the "refugees"...when they're not heavily engaged in the trafficking of the people to our border. YOu hjave no way of knowing whether he's aiding and abetting violent drug cartel related gangs or not.

UNBELIEVABLE. You'll suggest a fellow conservative, a fellow Christian is capable of such horrible things just because he doesn't agree with you. You are unreal. I am so glad that I've seen this post because I know that there's nothing wrong with me just because you won't accept me as a conservative or whatever. You don't accept anybody who isn't like you. You put down people who give Christian compassion. What the hell is wrong with you? I wish people could see you for who you really are. You're horrible.

I'm going back to work and staying there for a while. Have a good day.

txradioguy
07-16-2014, 12:04 PM
UNBELIEVABLE. You'll suggest a fellow conservative, a fellow Christian is capable of such horrible things just because he doesn't agree with you.

I don't suggest it because he disagrees with me. I suggest it because it's the truth.

It's the reality of the situation...and we all know you and reality are strangers in the night.

You are unreal.

And you're a moron.

I am so glad that I've seen this post because I know that there's nothing wrong with me just because you won't accept me as a conservative or whatever. You don't accept anybody who isn't like you. You put down people who give Christian compassion. What the hell is wrong with you? I wish people could see you for who you really are.

My opinion on this has nothing to do with faith or compassion. I deal with people all the time who don't hold the same beliefs that I do. We get along just fine.

The only intolerant close minded bigot on this subject is you. You refuse to accept anyone who disagrees with your faux "compassion" for people that are violating the laws of the U.S. and the people that aide and abet them in doing so.

I in no way put down Beck or people who show as you said "Christian compassion". Those are your words...not mine. I simply said what he's going is giving people a green like to break the laws of our country.

If he wants to show his compassion for these people I'm all for it as long as he goes to their country to do it.

It has everything to do with the rule of law.

You're horrible.

And you're a Libtard tool bag.

I'm going back to work and staying there for a while. Have a good day.

Hopefully your stay is for a LONG while.

Lanie
07-16-2014, 12:39 PM
I don't suggest it because he disagrees with me. I suggest it because it's the truth.

It's the reality of the situation...and we all know you and reality are strangers in the night.

And you're a moron.

My opinion on this has nothing to do with faith or compassion. I deal with people all the time who don't hold the same beliefs that I do. We get along just fine.

The only intolerant close minded bigot on this subject is you. You refuse to accept anyone who disagrees with your faux "compassion" for people that are violating the laws of the U.S. and the people that aide and abet them in doing so.

I in no way put down Beck or people who show as you said "Christian compassion". Those are your words...not mine. I simply said what he's going is giving people a green like to break the laws of our country.

If he wants to show his compassion for these people I'm all for it as long as he goes to their country to do it.

It has everything to do with the rule of law.

And you're a Libtard tool bag.

Hopefully your stay is for a LONG while.

Tx, you only get along with people you don't agree with because you have to, not because you want to.

Next, your "truth" is that you're disagreeing with people because they're doing this horrible thing like enabling criminals by giving them clothes. Oh, and they may very well be helping gangs. There was no call in that at all unless there's something you know about Beck that I don't. Your sense of "truth" is warped.

And I accept people just fine. I just say when I think they're in the wrong. I may be rude about it at times, but you hardly have room to talk about that, now do you?

noonwitch
07-16-2014, 12:52 PM

I understand that relief and mission work in the countries where the illegal immigrants come from is an important way to address the problem, or keep it from getting worse.

But the problem of the people who are already at or over the border still remains. I don't care about liberal or conservative when it comes to this, the Christian response is clear-do not let people starve to death when they are on your front porch. The government will either deport them or not, but in the mean time they are here and they are sick, tired, hungry and some have been badly abused and exploited.

Dori
07-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Beck has received 1.8 million for food, clothes and toys. Guess that's 1.8 million the tax payers won't have to shell out.

The real kicker was this morning when the government announced that you could get as much as $6000 a month to foster these kids.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/obamas-administration-paying-over-6000-a-month-to-house-one-illegal-minor/

txradioguy
07-16-2014, 02:10 PM
But the problem of the people who are already at or over the border still remains. I don't care about liberal or conservative when it comes to this, the Christian response is clear-do not let people starve to death when they are on your front porch. The government will either deport them or not, but in the mean time they are here and they are sick, tired, hungry and some have been badly abused and exploited.

Then let the "Christian response" happen in their own country AFTER they've been deported back there.

WTF is it with you Libtards and your wanton disregard for the law and our borders?

noonwitch
07-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Then let the "Christian response" happen in their own country AFTER they've been deported back there.

WTF is it with you Libtards and your wanton disregard for the law and our borders?

Jesus broke the law when he healed a sick man on the sabbath. He ignored the law when he rescued the woman caught in adultry from being stoned. He ignored borders to seek out the Samaritans and offer them God's forgiveness and reconciliation.

Harriet Tubman broke the law when she liberated slaves-a good part of my home state was in violation of the Fugitive Slave Act because they sheltered runaway slaves and helped them get to Canada. Rosa Parks broke the law when she refused to give her seat on a bus to a white man.

Is Beck even violating any laws with what he is doing?

txradioguy
07-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Jesus broke the law when he healed a sick man on the sabbath. He ignored the law when he rescued the woman caught in adultry from being stoned. He ignored borders to seek out the Samaritans and offer them God's forgiveness and reconciliation.

Harriet Tubman broke the law when she liberated slaves-a good part of my home state was in violation of the Fugitive Slave Act because they sheltered runaway slaves and helped them get to Canada. Rosa Parks broke the law when she refused to give her seat on a bus to a white man.

And in typical Libtard fashion you lamely attempt to draw comparisons that have nothing to do with each other....proving yet what you know about religion...and it appears the Abolitionist movement...wouldn't fill a thimble.

You think Detroit and other places of Michigan are a shit hole now...wait until your beloved illegal aliens come in to your neighborhood.

Is Beck even violating any laws with what he is doing?

He's validating and endorsing the laws being broken by the illegal aliens who have willfully come into this country in violation of U.S. law.

Lanie
07-16-2014, 03:34 PM
He's validating and endorsing the laws being broken by the illegal aliens who have willfully come into this country in violation of U.S. law.

Actually, he's just giving them food and clothing, TX.

I have a question. When we give food, clothing, and free medical care to people in our prison system, are we somehow validating the laws they are breaking? Maybe we are. They broke laws. They're killers, rapists, armed robbers, and flashers. Okay, they're probably not flashers before entering prison.

Anyway, maybe we should stop feeding these people. I don't want to encourage their law breaking. What do you think?

newshutr
07-16-2014, 03:36 PM
And Lanie was made a mod???? And still retains that title???

Well, I'm out for a while.. although I'm not around much anymore.. I'll come back when sanity returns...

txradioguy
07-16-2014, 05:21 PM

And that matters why? If he wants to do that...let him go down to their home countries and do hand that stuff out.

I have a question. When we give food, clothing, and free medical care to people in our prison system, are we somehow validating the laws they are breaking? Maybe we are. They broke laws. They're killers, rapists, armed robbers, and flashers. Okay, they're probably not flashers before entering prison.

I have a question...why don't you make a relevant comparison?

Anyway, maybe we should stop feeding these people. I don't want to encourage their law breaking. What do you think?

I think you're a condescending infantile jackass.

RobJohnson
07-16-2014, 08:09 PM
I understand that relief and mission work in the countries where the illegal immigrants come from is an important way to address the problem, or keep it from getting worse.

I don't think anyone wants them to starve, at least I hope not. Especially the young children that were used as pawns. As far as clothes they should get orange jump suits like the rest of the criminals. Ankle bracelets would be a great idea as well to keep track of them.

Next we will be having parties for bank robbers, rapists and other criminals. Oh wait. Some of these illegals might already be running from those crimes in their home land.

Rockntractor
07-16-2014, 08:28 PM

Well, I'm out for a while.. although I'm not around much anymore.. I'll come back when sanity returns...
Lanie has been on this board a long time, her political views do not effect our need for someone to help keep new threads in the proper categories and to help keep things in order and running smoothly.
I don't see why your dislike for some of her opinions would cause you to want to go someplace else, I can understand your aggravation with people who have liberal views, they are destroying our country. Not all of Lanie's views are liberal, she is beginning to see the logic in many of our ways and one of our goals here is to show people that we as conservatives have a better way to live that than the life progressives are trying to force on us, why would you want to drive her away or distance yourself from someone that just wants to discuss her views and listen to yours?

Lanie
07-16-2014, 10:32 PM
Lanie has been on this board a long time, her political views do not effect our need for someone to help keep new threads in the proper categories and to help keep things in order and running smoothly.
I don't see why your dislike for some of her opinions would cause you to want to go someplace else, I can understand your aggravation with people who have liberal views, they are destroying our country. Not all of Lanie's views are liberal, she is beginning to see the logic in many of our ways and one of our goals here is to show people that we as conservatives have a better way to live that than the life progressives are trying to force on us, why would you want to drive her away or distance yourself from someone that just wants to discuss her views and listen to yours?

And for the record, I do want to hear the other viewpoints, even if they make me aggravated. I know some people don't like me very much, but I appreciate nearly all of you. If I left boards because I didn't like a mod there, I probably wouldn't post much of anywhere. I'd hate to see anybody leave just because I'm a mod.

RobJohnson
07-16-2014, 11:27 PM

I give you permission to say fuck off to anyone here if necessary. Especially liberals, even if they are moderators. :biggrin-new: Just don't say it to Rockntractor, in real life that's his "safe word." :biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
07-16-2014, 11:28 PM
Why can't we help them while they're here? All Beck did was give them food and clothes. He didn't house anybody illegally or give them a job illegally. He's not helping a gang. All he did was show a legal act of compassion and you say he's wrong for that.

I want Beck to stand at the border and personally pass the food and clothes out if he is so into this act of compassion. Yeah, that's what I thought.

RobJohnson
07-16-2014, 11:37 PM

I completely understand what you are saying, your heart is in the right place, but I think we need to take this show on the road to stop the immigration before it starts.

I think a proactive approach rather then this reactive approach would at least get the numbers of illegal immigrants down to an amount we can quickly and swiftly deal with.

We are a compassionate nation, that is why we do not have a firing squad at our border like many other nations do. We do not force mothers to have abortions to control population like other nations, all of these are acts of compassion that we practice every day. Jesus also tells us to turn the other cheek but we only have two cheeks and we have been slapped in the face enough by illegals trying to migrate here so they can simply take from us and provide nothing in return that is favorable to our current population that includes children.

Our compassion of Christ should include protecting our own American children as well.

Rockntractor
07-16-2014, 11:39 PM
Just don't say it to Rockntractor, in real life that's his "safe word." :biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

It used to be oink, but that got me in trouble.http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thinking/smileys-thinking-854927.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

RobJohnson
07-17-2014, 12:02 AM
It used to be oink, but that got me in trouble.http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thinking/smileys-thinking-854927.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

:biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
07-17-2014, 12:04 AM

We have a wealth of opinions here and no person can accuse us of being an echo chamber!

RobJohnson
07-17-2014, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBerUQZa9U

Lanie
07-17-2014, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBerUQZa9U

Thanks.

Zathras
07-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Here's what should be happening. The illegals, when caught, are taken to an airfield designated as a collection point for illegals. Once there they get asked one question...."Where are you from?". After this they are taken directly to a plane designated to fly back to that country, which would then leave when full. This would be much cheaper than what we are doing right now.

RobJohnson
07-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Here's what should be happening. The illegals, when caught, are taken to an airfield designated as a collection point for illegals. Once there they get asked one question...."Where are you from?". After this they are taken directly to a plane designated to fly back to that country, which would then leave when full. This would be much cheaper than what we are doing right now.

I can't disagree with that.

NJCardFan
07-17-2014, 03:09 PM

You're trying to create a strawman and are failing at it. When it comes to prison inmates, once incarcerated they are now basically considered wards of the state. This is why staff can be and in some cases are prosecuted(only if they're male) if they are caught having sexual relations with an inmate whether or not the sex was "consensual". But when they are taking into custody, they are to be cared for like they're children. You can thank your ilk for this. These illegals, however, are not incarcerated and are free to leave whatever facility they're being held(but why would they when some are living better than most of us while being housed in luxury) and go back to their country.

NJCardFan
07-17-2014, 03:19 PM
I completely understand what you are saying, your heart is in the right place, but I think we need to take this show on the road to stop the immigration before it starts.

I think a proactive approach rather then this reactive approach would at least get the numbers of illegal immigrants down to an amount we can quickly and swiftly deal with.

We are a compassionate nation, that is why we do not have a firing squad at our border like many other nations do. We do not force mothers to have abortions to control population like other nations, all of these are acts of compassion that we practice every day. Jesus also tells us to turn the other cheek but we only have two cheeks and we have been slapped in the face enough by illegals trying to migrate here so they can simply take from us and provide nothing in return that is favorable to our current population that includes children.

Our compassion of Christ should include protecting our own American children as well.

If you bothered to actually listen to what Beck said instead of gleaning what you want you'd know that he has said ad nauseum that he wants these people sent back, children included. He also wants the border secured. However, while they are here he sees nothing wrong with feeding and clothing them. He's also raising money for the border patrol agents. But you go ahead and keep passing judgement on people who only want to help those in need.

RobJohnson
07-17-2014, 03:22 PM
If you bothered to actually listen to what Beck said instead of gleaning what you want you'd know that he has said ad nauseum that he wants these people sent back, children included. He also wants the border secured. However, while they are here he sees nothing wrong with feeding and clothing them. He's also raising money for the border patrol agents. But you go ahead and keep passing judgement on people who only want to help those in need.

Nice assumption.

I did listen to what Beck had to say.

NJCardFan
07-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Nice assumption.

I did listen to what Beck had to say.

Apparently not because you're completely ignoring the fact that he said that he wants these people returned to their home countries.

txradioguy
07-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Apparently not because you're completely ignoring the fact that he said that he wants these people returned to their home countries.

I read his transcripts lately...no talk in there of sending the illegals back. Just raising money teddy bears and food.