PDA

View Full Version : TSA Lets Illegal Aliens Surpass Airport Security to Board Planes.

JB
07-19-2014, 09:33 PM
DHS Source: TSA Lets Illegal Aliens Surpass Airport Security to Board Planes

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is allowing illegal immigrants go around airport security to catch planes without a photo identification required of all other passengers, a high-level DHS source tells Judicial Watch.

It appears to be part of an Obama administration plan to expedite the transfer of tens of thousands of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC)—mostly from Central America—that have entered the country through Mexico in the last few months. They are mostly coming in through the Rio Grande Valley in Texas and authorities there are incredibly overwhelmed by the sudden influx.

To ease the load, the Obama administration is transferring the UACs—more than 53,000 by the government’s count—to other parts of the country, including Florida, Nebraska and Massachusetts. Apparently a large number of UACs are being transported to their new destination on airplanes. Most don’t have a valid identification and are being allowed to board aircrafts with a slip of paper, JW’s Homeland Security source says.

Specifically, JW’s government source reveals that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is letting the illegal aliens surpass security at the El Paso airport in Texas. “They are catching airplanes at EP Airport, TSA is letting them go around security,” the DHS official confirms. “No picture ID, just a slip of paper.” This indicates that the passengers’ true identity has not been clearly established. It’s not unreasonable to conclude this could present a national security threat.

In the meantime, American citizens and legal residents must present a valid photo ID, provided by a certified government agency, before setting foot on a plane at any airport in the United States. As I continue to say...we are lost in this country. Lost.

Link (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/07/dhs-source-tsa-lets-illegal-aliens-surpass-airport-security-board-planes/)

SaintLouieWoman
07-19-2014, 10:27 PM
This really gets me steamed. The SOB's always pat me down, do the totally invasive search. Why? Because I have a knee replacement that sets off their machine. The docs gave me a card (actually a mini x-ray) that shows which knee and gives the date of the surgery, has my name on it.

But NO, I have to endure the search with my arms and legs spread out while some TSA employee sometimes gets a bit too invasive. But the imported illegal gang members and their recruits can just walk on by.

Our country is crazy. I'd best keep eating that dark chocolate for stress relief. It's tough for all of us watching our country go to hell, courtesy of the progressives and Obama. It just gets crazier and crazier.