PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Leader Threatens Obama: 'We're Coming for You'

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2014, 10:13 AM
Thursday, 24 Jul 2014 04:33 PM
By Andrea Billups

The radical Islamist group terrorizing Iraq and ousting Christians there has threatened President Barack Obama, U.S. sources revealed.

"We're coming for you, Barack Obama," the group threatened, according to Elissa Slotkin, acting principal deputy undersecretary of defense for policy, in a story published by The Hill.
(http://thehill.com/policy/defense/213117-us-officials-warn-isis-worse-than-al-qaeda)
The group's insurgence inside the country has drawn the attention of U.S. officials who have called it "worse than al-Qaida."

"It is al-Qaida in its doctrine, ambition and, increasingly, in its threat to U.S. interests," Brett McGurk, a deputy assistant secretary of state, said in testimony during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing Wednesday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ISIS-Obama-Iraq-Syria/2014/07/24/id/584748#ixzz38U9M6AK7

(http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ISIS-Obama-Iraq-Syria/2014/07/24/id/584748#ixzz38U9M6AK7)Maybe FearLess Leader will pay attention if ISIS/ISIL breaks up a fundrasier...

DumbAss Tanker
07-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Oh well, we've got a spare.

MstrBlue
07-25-2014, 11:35 AM
We could save them the trouble and just GIVE him to them!

Dori
07-25-2014, 11:40 AM
"We're coming for you, Barack Obama,"

They'll probably come across the Mexican border.

noonwitch
07-25-2014, 12:36 PM
I assume you are all joking, and not truly advocating for the assassination of the sitting US President!

After all, that would mean a President Biden.:cool:

MstrBlue
07-25-2014, 12:54 PM

The whole President Biden thing is why I hope acticles of impeachment are never levied against the big O.

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2014, 01:13 PM
I assume you are all joking, and not truly advocating for the assassination of the sitting US President!

I bet ISIS isn't joking.

Lanie
07-25-2014, 01:33 PM
The whole President Biden thing is why I hope acticles of impeachment are never levied against the big O.

That also sounds like a good reason to want the O to live.

If the ISIS is coming for him, they're coming for us. Not good.

noonwitch
07-25-2014, 02:00 PM
I bet ISIS isn't joking.

They are not joking.

I think the US needs an elite military unit called Shazam to counter ISIS.

Retread
07-25-2014, 04:26 PM
We could offer a 2 for 1 deal.

If they can get our guy out of Mexico .........

Elspeth
07-25-2014, 04:37 PM
They are not joking.

I think the US needs an elite military unit called Shazam to counter ISIS.

If that isn't the most obscure late-70s cultural reference. I'm ashamed to my core that I got it. :concern:

Dlr Pyro
07-25-2014, 06:07 PM

Could Biden be any worse? Obama needs to be held accountable for the damage he has inflicted on this nation. Biden would be a lame duck place holder until the grown ups restore order.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

DumbAss Tanker
07-25-2014, 07:26 PM

Oh, I'm sure they would treat him will all due respect and in accordance with all the laws and usages of international armed conflict.

:rolleyes:

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2014, 09:31 PM
I would rather Obama just settle down and do the job properly and actually pay attention to the constitution. He supposedly was a constitutional professor and scholar. Perhaps he wasn't paying attention then, either.

I'll bet he wishes he would have listened to the Iraqi government's pleas 6 or more months ago to take care of ISIS and target them when they were on the march in the open. I hope it's not true, but those terrorists aren't exactly comedians and mean what they say.

It's about time the administration starts paying attention to the folks crossing that border while the border agents are helping change diapers and feed kids.

It would be chaotic but sometimes there's that eternal karma or that old biblical saying about sowing what you reap.