PDA

View Full Version : Violent transnational gangs 'recruiting unaccompanied minors at Border

RobJohnson
07-28-2014, 08:45 AM
Violent transnational gangs 'recruiting unaccompanied minors at Border Security facilities'

Border Control agents have allegedly witnessed gang members recruiting members from among the influx of unaccompanied immigrant minors from Central America
Shawn Moran of the National Border Control Patrol Council says agents have told him about the enlistment

Border Control agents have allegedly witnessed gang members using a Red Cross phone bank at the facility at Nogales, Arizona, to 'recruit, enlist and pressure' other minors
Authorities say there is no evidence of such activity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707189/Violent-transnational-drug-cartels-recruiting-unaccompanied-minors-Border-Security-facilities.html#ixzz38lLV5GN2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/27/article-2707189-20063F3500000578-670_634x432.jpg

More pictures and great article at link.

DumbAss Tanker
07-28-2014, 12:00 PM
Hell, my money is on a substantial number of the adolescent and teen-age 'Children' already being gang members.

Dori
07-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Hell, my money is on a substantial number of the adolescent and teen-age 'Children' already being gang members.

Judge Jeanine – Border Crisis a Cover For Trafficking by Corrupt Governments and Cartels (Video)

She says that the three primary offender countries, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras all are run by what are basically gang governments. The governments are affiliated with and run by the La Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, MS-18 transnational criminal gangs which have a membership in excess of 70,000.

The judge breaks the problem into three different but related areas.

There are the mothers who are running from traffickers voluntarily with their children.

There are mothers using coyotes who then engage young girls as part of a sex trafficking operation.

Thirdly, there are cartels bringing male children in to use in their drug trafficking operations.

http://independentfilmnewsandmedia.com/judge-jeanine-border-crisis-a-cover-for-trafficking-by-corrupt-governments-and-cartels-video/

Elspeth
07-28-2014, 01:21 PM
So they are...baby Moses drug dealers?

Dori
07-28-2014, 01:29 PM
So they are...baby Moses drug dealers?

It seems like all these countries, including Mexico, are all ran by the drug cartels. I seriously doubt there is anyway to stop the illegal traffic of drugs, guns, humans without shutting that border down tight, and as mean as it sounds, deporting them all.

I recently posted an article somewhere here about how the streets of Chicago are ran by the drug cartels. Why isn't anyone addressing the real problem?

Elspeth
07-28-2014, 01:31 PM
It seems like all these countries, including Mexico, are all ran by the drug cartels. I seriously doubt there is anyway to stop the illegal traffic of drugs, guns, humans without shutting that border down tight, and as mean as it sounds, deporting them all.

I recently posted an article somewhere here about how the streets of Chicago are ran by the drug cartels. Why isn't anyone addressing the real problem?

Tin foil hat time: Because Wall Street banks run on drug money.

Dlr Pyro
07-28-2014, 04:05 PM

That would require leadership at the top level of this government. Something this Nation hasn't seen since Ronald Reagan left office.

SaintLouieWoman
07-28-2014, 10:13 PM

Probably because they're afraid and don't have the will to fight the cartels.

RobJohnson
07-29-2014, 08:13 AM
Tin foil hat time: Because Wall Street banks run on drug money.

The same banks are not allowed to run on our legalized drugs, how ironic. :biggrin-new:

JohnnyJeb
07-29-2014, 08:29 AM
The same banks are not allowed to run on our legalized drugs, how ironic. :biggrin-new: Because if you are a legal citizen and try to be on the up and up, you're a domestic terrorist.