PDA

View Full Version : Our chance to send a message to the White House

SaintLouieWoman
07-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Tell them what you think (http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/BAI_FLG117SFIIranThreat/BAI_FLG117IranThreatPetitionLandingV2.html?s_src=F PLO&s_subsrc=TIS1407XXEGXW)

You might have heard the message from the Israelis appearing on TV. It's a message to be sent to the White House to add your support to Israel in their battle with Hamas. I decided to post this here as pretty disgusted with the White House slanting so strongly in my opinion toward the Muslim POV.

I don't think the Israelis are so interested in the donations. There is a place where you can donate, but they seem to be really focused on getting those signatures to the American government officials.

They must really be appealing to Americans. I held on the phone for 11 minutes, then decided to just go to the website. They kept thanking on the phone for the overwhelming response.

I think Americans are a good people and see through Hamas' plot to make the Isrealis look bad by using human targets.

If you agree with me, please take a minute to sign the petition. Many thanks.

Lanie
07-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Well, pooh! I wanted to give my two cents. That often does more harm than good, anyway. Signed.

SaintLouieWoman
07-29-2014, 10:28 PM
Well, pooh! I wanted to give my two cents. That often does more harm than good, anyway. Signed.

Thanks, Lanie. Also signed via the internet. I wanted to talk, but it sounds like that phone line was super busy.