PDA

View Full Version : Knock, Knock. Heavily Armed Agents Here to Seize Your Car. Who Are You With? The EPA

Apocalypse
07-31-2014, 01:12 PM
http://youtu.be/H8yg-4IoRPo

MstrBlue
07-31-2014, 01:45 PM
We are from the government, and we are here to help you.
Now get face-down on the ground, with your hands behind your back, or we will shoot you!

[/sarcasm off]

Welcome to Police State, USA.
Pray for the future, because the present is screwed.

BB

Dlr Pyro
07-31-2014, 02:08 PM
Really? How about directing these government resources to "processing" and deporting the thousands of illegal aliens that are flooding our southern borders and leave legal U.S. Citizens alone.

MstrBlue
07-31-2014, 02:17 PM
Really? How about directing these government resources to "processing" and deporting the thousands of illegal aliens that are flooding our southern borders and leave legal U.S. Citizens alone.

This is just the EPA getting into the act of enforcement.
Forget the original plan of the EPA, making the US energy-independent.
Now they have guns!!

And since the passage of the ACA set the precedent, that government can dictate what we MUST buy, it is nothing to the government, to impose their control on what we voluntarily buy, in this case a family vehicle!

Elspeth
07-31-2014, 03:00 PM
Federal agencies are now armed. Armed. That means if you fall behind on your student loans, DOE can come after you with guns.

Yes, it's a police state. And one we're paying for.

JohnnyJeb
07-31-2014, 05:51 PM
6 or 7 car loads of agents to repo one Land Rover.....hell, Fred's Tow and RePo Service would do it for $75 easy.

JB
07-31-2014, 06:05 PM
Good grief. THAT'S what we're spending Homeland Security resources on? Again, we are lost in this country.

God help us. Please.

patriot45
07-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Who the heck and how the heck did they get ratted out!??? Is this a random Vin # check? Thats it, I'm going to go live in the forest. Ah crap I just remembered we bought a house and have to move in next month...... but there is a forest behind it!

Dlr Pyro
07-31-2014, 11:00 PM
Who the heck and how the heck did they get ratted out!??? Is this a random Vin # check?

It's our government assuming it's citizens are breaking the law and wasting taxpayer dollars chasing windmills while illegal aliens in flagrant violation of our laws are left alone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

RobJohnson
07-31-2014, 11:43 PM
That poor family having to be faced with that.

RobJohnson
08-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Fox & Friends interview with the vehicle owner. Their name was not on the warrant, they were the forth owner and had done enough work to get the vehicle up to clean air standards.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/01/feds-raid-nc-womans-home-seize-land-rover?page=1

Brinkley, whose father served in the military, described the ordeal as "scary," adding that it makes her question the ideals that her father fought for.

Watch her go over the unbelievable story above.

Elspeth
08-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Stein's comments:

http://www.steynonline.com/6493/the-home-front

...Thirteen years ago, I opposed the creation of the "Department of Homeland Security" - on the classic Thatcherite ground that if you create a bureaucracy to deal with a problem you'll never be rid of it. I had expected the usual "mission creep" but that term barely covers what's happened in the last decade. There is no "homeland security": At the southern border, the homeland is wide open, and ICE and the Border Patrol, which (like CBP) are both part of DHS, are actively colluding in homeland insecurity.

Meanwhile, Homeland Security "agents" busy themselves raiding the Foxy Lady strip club in Brockton, Massachusetts, because the foxy ladies were giving away knock-off Red Sox or Patriots merchandise with every two lap dances, and dispatching six vehicles to a home in Statesville, North Carolina to seize an imported Land Rover that doesn't meet EPA emissions standards...

Across the planet, American power is a joke. Instead, like Singapore, the firepower's pointing the wrong way - on the domestic front, at US citizens. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have a famous motto: The Mounties always get their man. The Department of Homeland Security doesn't get anyone at the southern border. But they'll get you instead. Frankly, it's a lot easier. So, in Boston, they didn't get Tamerlan Tsarnaev, even after the Russians fingered him to the feds, but they did get Misty and Candy at the Foxy Lady strip club.

I'm sick of "agents" and "raids". These guys are not agents; they're low-level bureaucrats. America is unique in the developed world in turning minor officials from the Department of Paperwork into "agents" and letting them run around pretending to be James Bond. And, by the way, the point about 007 is that it's a very low number, because there are supposed to be very few of them. If you're wondering why America is the Brokest Nation in History, with a national government that has to pay back $18 trillion (which is more than anyone ever has had to pay back) just to get back to having nothing, well, consider this: They sent six SUVs of trained agents to check the vehicle identification number on the imported 1985 Land Rover of a respectable, law-abiding couple no threat to anybody. That total waste of resources is repeated a bazillion times a day across the land - and, like Iran's room-service bill in Vienna, you're paying for it.

RobJohnson
08-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Stein's comments:

http://www.steynonline.com/6493/the-home-front

Great comments.