PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi gets confrontational.

Lanie
08-02-2014, 05:58 PM
This is unreal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/02/pelosi-confronts-gop-congressman-in-rancorous-house-debate/

The dustup began when Marino accused Democrats of neglecting the immigration issue when they controlled the White House and Congress in 2009 and 2010, when Pelosi was House speaker, saying that the party is now exploiting the issue for political gains.

“Under the leadership of the former speaker … when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate and the White House, and they knew this problem existed,” Marino said. “They didn’t have the strength to go after it back then. But now are trying to make a political issue out of it now.”

Soon after he made the remarks, Pelosi, in full view of House cameras, walked across the chamber to the GOP side of the aisle -- a rarity in the House -- to challenge Marino.

It was not clear what Pelosi said, but Marino responded immediately.

"It's true, madam leader, I did the research on it," Marino said. "You might want to try it. You might want to try it, madam leader. Do the research on it. Do the research. I did it. That's one thing that you don't do."

Soon, we're going to have the British House of Commons. lol.

FourWinds
08-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm surprised the crazy old bat's pins worked well enough for her to walk over to him.

namvet
08-02-2014, 09:49 PM
good to see the glue melt

SaintLouieWoman
08-02-2014, 10:44 PM
I've been having problems with my computer--or maybe it was the link. For some readon Fox News and Fox Sports load so slowly on my pc that I just give up. I had an email from the tea party showing their video of Pelosi racing across the house floor. She really is an obnoxious old bat. Lovely that she thinks this rep isn't important---as opposed to her. :rolleyes:

FlaGator
08-02-2014, 11:41 PM
I've been having problems with my computer--or maybe it was the link. For some readon Fox News and Fox Sports load so slowly on my pc that I just give up. I had an email from the tea party showing their video of Pelosi racing across the house floor. She really is an obnoxious old bat. Lovely that she thinks this rep isn't important---as opposed to her. :rolleyes:
The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy is attempting to cut access to Fox news

namvet
08-02-2014, 11:58 PM

sure would like to see that vid SLW

Apocalypse
08-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Video if no one saw it.

http://youtu.be/qzFRMWB2n6E

Adam Wood
08-03-2014, 11:01 AM
I've been having problems with my computer--or maybe it was the link. For some readon Fox News and Fox Sports load so slowly on my pc that I just give up. I had an email from the tea party showing their video of Pelosi racing across the house floor. She really is an obnoxious old bat. Lovely that she thinks this rep isn't important---as opposed to her. :rolleyes:I've had this lately with my computer at my office. I'm beginning to wonder if it's some sort of virus that isn't registering or something. It's only Fox, and while a link will open up just fine, trying to navigate anywhere on the Fox News page is all but impossible.

As for the stupid, lying old bag Pelosi, I wish it were me that she had "confronted," because I would have gone all Preston Brooks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_of_Charles_Sumner) on her botox ass. In fact, I need a new cane anyway, so I think I'll shop for one with a very solid, very heavy metal head to grip. Just in case.

txradioguy
08-03-2014, 12:53 PM
She also referred to Rep. Marino as an "insignificant person".

namvet
08-03-2014, 01:02 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/317coyv.jpg