PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

Junebug68
06-13-2008, 09:59 AM
What are your guy's pet peeves?

My biggest is people who bring their personal lives to work and/or throw temper tantrums at work. I worked with this lady last week that threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen in the workplace, screaming and swearing and slamming things, it was sooooo unprofessional I wanted to smack some sense into her. Then she made me drive all the way back to work at 3 in the morning because the night person called off and she didn't want to stay. But she neglected to tell me that the morning person was coming in an hour later so I had to drive all the way up there to work for 1 hour! :mad: And I have to work with her tomorrow, grrr!

Phillygirl
06-13-2008, 10:01 AM
Open closet doors. Our supply closet has those bi-fold doors and it is constantly being left open. Drives me crazy.

Gingersnap
06-13-2008, 10:09 AM
People who do not understand how that whole R.S.V.P. thingy works.

For those who may be confused: you get an invitation, you take a few hours to review your schedule and clear it with your SO, then you accept or decline within a couple of days.

You do not dither for a few weeks hoping that a much better invitation will happen along nor do you accept and then fail to inform your hosts that you also bringing along your 10 person personal entourage. :mad:

Junebug68
06-13-2008, 10:28 AM

For those who may be confused: you get an invitation, you take a few hours to review your schedule and clear it with your SO, then you accept or decline within a couple of days.

You do not dither for a few weeks hoping that a much better invitation will happen along nor do you accept and then fail to inform your hosts that you also bringing along your 10 person personal entourage. :mad:

That makes me grumpy too, especially when they don't RSVP at all and the just show up.

Shannon
06-13-2008, 10:30 AM
That makes me grumpy too, especially when they don't RSVP at all and the just show up.

No doubt. I had about 20 people show up at my wedding that didn't RSVP.:rolleyes:

BSR
06-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Women who file restraining orders because they dont like getting vials of your blood and love letters in the mail.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Ginger. That was uncalled for !!!

(I know, I know... 200 yard at all times) :mad:

dixierat
06-13-2008, 10:32 AM
My only pet peeve is that SOMETIMES, mrs dixierat will let the refrigerator run out of Guinness. THAT is a crisis!

:cool:

Gingersnap
06-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Women who file restraining orders because they dont like getting vials of your blood and love letters in the mail.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Ginger. That was uncalled for !!!

(I know, I know... 200 yard at all times) :mad:

It wasn't even your blood. It was from the cat :rolleyes:

BSR
06-13-2008, 10:43 AM
It wasn't even your blood. It was from the cat :rolleyes:

BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT IS BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT, QUIT SPLITTING HAIRS !!!!!!:mad:

Can I call you sometime?

Junebug68
06-13-2008, 10:45 AM
No doubt. I had about 20 people show up at my wedding that didn't RSVP.:rolleyes:

That's sooooo rude, people just don't think about how their actions effect others anymore.

Gingersnap
06-13-2008, 10:50 AM
BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT IS BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT, QUIT SPLITTING HAIRS !!!!!!:mad:

Can I call you sometime?

Only from your SuperMax facility. :p

DarkScribe
06-13-2008, 12:31 PM

What, not horribly messy, dirty, filthy bathrooms?:p

Personally, I cannot stand children who have no manners. Drives me crazy. Happens a lot at work, where I will be helping a customer...and some kid will walk up and just butt in, interrupting. Makes me want to slap them silly! Incidentally, I love Friday nights at my store...the teenagers flock inside and usually veer over to the Sexuality section...or hang out in groups, blocking the aisles, or being loud and obnoxious. And Mister Meanie Manager Guy gets to kick them out of the store....I love my job! :D

BSR
06-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Only from your SuperMax facility. :p

Shannon took a more creative approach with her restraining order. You need to think outside the box more often.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/restraining_order.png

Molon Labe
06-13-2008, 12:34 PM
At the risk of getting somones ire up........Smoking

I don't care if someone smokes, but just not around me.

Shannon
06-13-2008, 12:42 PM
At the risk of getting somones ire up........Smoking

I don't care if someone smokes, but just not around me.

Stay in your house then.;)