PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank Named Barney Fag of the Year!

patriot45
10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
You can't defend Barney!! Someone tried, so I'll post this.
This is satire.

PBS has awarded the Barney Fag of the Year Award to numerous queer folk who have emulated the gay qualities of the famous purple dinosaur known as Barney.

Public Broadcasting Chairperson, Boris Boringski explained this year's choice: "For twenty-five years we have given the BFYA to wanna-be fags. Misterogers, Hawkeye and BJ (Such a pandering name) Bert and Ernie, Pope JPII and his pet Ratzinger. I am very proud of our committee for finally stepping up and awarding a true faggot!"

In his acceptance speech Congressman (You bet!) Frank thanked the members of the pbs selection committee. I have tried my best to be the gayest, most faggotty American in history. I want to thank my extremely gay predecessors, Liberace, Rock Hudson and Henry Kissinger. As anyone who swishes will tell you, it is harder out there for a queen than it was ever hard for a pimp!"

The Night Owl
10-15-2008, 12:06 AM
Fred Phelps?

Aaron Burr
10-15-2008, 01:47 AM
Kissinger is gay? The man shagged Jill Ireland for ChristsTm sake.

Wasn't Eleanor Roosevelt a member of the Sister Hood of the Traveling Pants? (If you know what I mean.) (wink.)(wink.)

And no, you can't defend Barney. I'm hoping Boston won't either this election cycle.

megimoo
10-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Fred Phelps?He's a liberal ploy.Who else hates GOD,American Solders and America better than Progressives and Phelps so he's one of yours !

megimoo
10-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Kissinger is gay? The man shagged Jill Ireland for ChristsTm sake.

Wasn't Eleanor Roosevelt a member of the Sister Hood of the Traveling Pants? (If you know what I mean.) (wink.)(wink.)

And no, you can't defend Barney. I'm hoping Boston won't either this election cycle.Faggy Barney Franks is from Newton the home of the gay liberals .They're wall to wall fag lovers there and lovvvvve their Queer old Queen Barney,America not so much !

The Night Owl
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM
He's a liberal ploy.Who else hates GOD,American Solders and America better than Progressives and Phelps so he's one of yours !

Well, if Fred Phelps is a liberal ploy then you must be one too because you're using the same rhetoric he uses.

Aaron Burr
10-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Meg, of course Barney Frank is gay. He's from Boston.

Also, Fred Phelps is gay for Jesus. He can't even say the dinner blessing without having his pants wind up around his ankles.