PDA

View Full Version : Spanish nurse's assistant hasn't 'slightest idea' how she got Ebola

SarasotaRepub
10-08-2014, 08:54 AM
DON'T PANIC!!! Lord OBAMA Says So!!!! (http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/08/world/europe/ebola-spain/index.html?hpt=hp_t1)

By Laura Smith-Spark and Laura Perez Maestro, CNN
updated 7:44 AM EDT, Wed October 8, 2014

Madrid (CNN) -- A Spanish nurse's assistant who's the first person to contract Ebola outside Africa in the current outbreak says she followed all necessary protocols and doesn't have any idea how she got the deadly virus.

"I can't tell you, I haven't the slightest idea," she told the Spanish newspaper El Mundo by telephone from her room in Madrid's Carlos III Hospital.

The woman, named by Spanish media outlets as Teresa Romero Ramos, told the paper she took the right precautions in helping to care for a Spanish missionary who was infected with Ebola in West Africa and who died after being brought to the hospital where she worked.

MstrBlue
10-08-2014, 09:46 AM
She took every precaution?
She followed every protocol??

There is only one answer!!

Wait for it....

IMMACULATE CONTRACTION! :evil-grin:

I am so going to hell

SaintLouieWoman
10-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Saw an article on the MSN website--the Spanish authorities are going to kill her dog. Her husband is currently hospitalized as a precaution. They're saying that the dog could be harboring ebola, but studies have shown that it isn't true.

In the world of greyhound rescue, Spain is one of the cruelest countries. Greyhounds (galgos as they are called there) are routinely thrown down wells or hung. Many rescuers from the UK try to help.

thundley4
10-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Saw an article on the MSN website--the Spanish authorities are going to kill her dog. Her husband is currently hospitalized as a precaution. They're saying that the dog could be harboring ebola, but studies have shown that it isn't true.

In the world of greyhound rescue, Spain is one of the cruelest countries. Greyhounds (galgos as they are called there) are routinely thrown down wells or hung. Many rescuers from the UK try to help.

They killed the dog.

Retread
10-08-2014, 05:57 PM
They killed the dog.

then threw it in a well............

well, they could have and with all the expertise they have exhibited so far, who knows.