PDA

View Full Version : Joe the Plumber's plumbing license EXPIRED in 2002.

patriot45
10-16-2008, 11:38 AM
These cretins are just plain stupid.

Moonbat man to the rescue (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7478280)

mystieus (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-16-08 11:20 AM
Original message
Joe the Plumber's plumbing license EXPIRED in 2002.
Advertisements [?]http://elicense1-lookup.com.ohio.gov/SearchCriteria.asp

You"ll need to type in:
Board: Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
Last Name: Wurzelbacher
State: Ohio

Genius is the wrong word!

pnwmom (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-16-08 11:22 AM
Response to Original message
2. You're a genius! Send this to Olbermann or Maddow, please! n/t

Lucky 13 (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-16-08 11:27 AM
11. Ok, I think we're going a bit far here...
I am somewhat reluctant to dig up dirt on a regular citizen in an attempt to run him into the ground. I don't think Joe-the-plumber played well last night and he's really a non-factor for Obama.

Yes, he's probably a conservative douche-bag, but he was open-minded enough to attend an Obama speech and actually had an interesting discussion with Barack about an issue important to him - even if he's wrong.

It's not his fault McLame decided to exploit him on a national stage.

Speedy
10-16-2008, 12:24 PM
In Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Montana and a couple of other states tht I am sure of let a plumber, carpenter or electrician work under the license of the company he is working for. I have no reason to believe that Ohio is not the same way. If Joe is working for himself he could have incorporated as an LLC and have the license under the LLC's name.

KingOfTorts
10-16-2008, 12:41 PM
It's Rove's work, I tell ya!!

fascisthunter (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-16-08 11:23 AM
7. he's another right wing plant....
nothing more....

This DUmmy tempts fate by pointing out a little problem with the right wing plant theory:

Greyskye (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-16-08 12:07 PM
Response to Reply #7
41. didn't Obama run into him while door knocking in Ohio?

Kind of hard to plant that...

Nooo! Don't confuse me with facts!

fascisthunter (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-16-08 12:33 PM
Response to Reply #41
47. yeee-ah... he just bumped into Joe the Right Winger
and Joe the right winger was really on the fence the whole time... okeedokee...

:rolleyes:

Phillygirl
10-16-2008, 01:00 PM
The poor guy. I knew internet sleuths the world over would start investigating him. What a shame.

LibraryLady
10-16-2008, 01:02 PM
In Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Montana and a couple of other states tht I am sure of let a plumber, carpenter or electrician work under the license of the company he is working for. I have no reason to believe that Ohio is not the same way. If Joe is working for himself he could have incorporated as an LLC and have the license under the LLC's name.

HOLLAND, Ohio - Joe the Plumber said Thursday he doesn't have a license and doesn't need one. Joe Wurzelbacher, better known as Joe the Plumber, the nickname Republican John McCain bestowed on him during Wednesday's presidential debate, said he works for a small plumbing company that does residential work. Because he works for someone else, he doesn't need a license, he said.

Wurzelbacher was cited by the GOP presidential candidate as an example of someone who wants to buy a plumbing business but would be hurt by Democrat Barack Obama's tax plans. Wurzelbacher said he was surprised that his name was mentioned so many other times.

"That bothered me. I wished that they had talked more about issues that are important to Americans," he told reporters gathered outside his home.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081016/ap_on_el_pr/joe_the_plumber

LibraryLady
10-16-2008, 01:23 PM
The poor guy. I knew internet sleuths the world over would start investigating him. What a shame.

DU has his address, tax files, voter registration, everything.

Obama's thugocracy.

cat714
10-16-2008, 01:56 PM
It's seems like whenever the liberals wet their pants over something it's because the issue/event is favorable to McCain. To smear and attack an average American is wrong even if you don't agree with their views.

Keep it up Liberals...you're only helping McCain with your hatred.

RepubliPaul
10-16-2008, 02:49 PM
I am actually aqquainted with Mr. Wurzelbacher. He is a friend of my pastor. He is a regular guy, a man of faith, and a hard worker....In short he is everything liberals are looking to destroy.

I know for sure and certain if they had the balls to confront him to his face that they would be shown the pavement in short order. He has an iron grip and bear paws. If he hit one of those libs it would probably feel like they swallowed a brick and shit a house at the same time.

hoplophobe
10-16-2008, 02:59 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7479265
DU staying classy as usual. :mad:

Gingersnap
10-16-2008, 03:18 PM
I am actually aqquainted with Mr. Wurzelbacher. He is a friend of my pastor. He is a regular guy, a man of faith, and a hard worker....In short he is everything liberals are looking to destroy.

I know for sure and certain if they had the balls to confront him to his face that they would be shown the pavement in short order. He has an iron grip and bear paws. If he hit one of those libs it would probably feel like they swallowed a brick and shit a house at the same time.

Well, say "Hi!" to him for us. :)

Rebel Yell
10-16-2008, 03:20 PM

I thought his last name was "The Plumber".:confused:

YupItsMe
10-16-2008, 03:49 PM

I know for sure and certain if they had the balls to confront him to his face that they would be shown the pavement in short order. He has an iron grip and bear paws. If he even looked sideways at one of those libs they would probably wet themselves and faint right on the sidewalk.

Fixed for accuracy. :)

RepubliPaul
10-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Well, say "Hi!" to him for us.

I will......eventually. But I am going to leave him alone right now.

marinejcksn
10-17-2008, 03:34 AM
Well, say "Hi!" to him for us. :)

He's got my support. Go Joe!

biccat
10-17-2008, 10:39 AM
You should bring him a case of beer and watch football with him.

Not for any political reasons, but because bringing someone a case of beer and watching football is generally a nice thing to do.

enslaved1
10-17-2008, 01:42 PM
/driveby mode

Bill Ayers? Who's that (for months)
Rev. Wright? Who's that (for months)
ACORN? What's that (for months)
Joe the Plumber? Gimme five minutes, and we'll have his kindgergarten teacher on the 10:00 news. How dare he not bow down to the One!!!111!!!!! He's toast.

\end driveby mode

I was in a waiting room last night and MSNBC was on. They spent about twenty-thirty minutes railing about how horrible this guy is, he's a liar, he's not a plumber, he doesn't make any money, ect. I'll bet money that twenty minutes is more than they spent on Ayers, Wright and ACORN put together.

crockspot
10-17-2008, 02:12 PM
If Obama wins, I'm sure Joe will get an IRS audit every year Obama is President. But that is nowhere near as bad as what the DUmmies themselves are planning in a number of threads to do with us, Rush Limbaugh, and everyone else who has made their lil heads explode the past eight years. The jack booted pot and pan brigades will be coming for us. lol

Odysseus
10-18-2008, 07:14 PM

When you do, let him know that our thoughts are with him. He's going through an ordeal right now because he had the <gasp> gall to speak his mind as a free citizen of a free nation.

MrsSmith
10-18-2008, 10:19 PM

I would agree with everyone, please tell him that there are many of us who are heartily ashamed of the actions of our media.

marinejcksn
10-18-2008, 11:58 PM
When you do, let him know that our thoughts are with him. He's going through an ordeal right now because he had the <gasp> gall to speak his mind as a free citizen of a free nation.

What is this "First Amendment" of which you speak? :p