PDA

View Full Version : 4 Year Old Robbed Of His Halloween Candy

NJCardFan
11-01-2014, 09:12 PM
By illegals. This is in the town where I live in which is a sanctuary city. Uber leftist administration who are all up for re-election this year with no opposition. But thanks to their policies not only is Bridgeton #44 of the most dangerous cities in the entire freaking country, you can throw a dart in any direction and hit about 30 Mexicans. Well, a few of these fine, upstanding people we keep hearing about decided to rob a 4 year old of his candy. Thank you Mr. President. Thank you very much. http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2014/11/bridgeton_juvenile_boy_robbed_of_candy_by_female_y ouths_on_halloween.html

Adam Wood
11-01-2014, 10:46 PM
In fairness, Obama just cranked this one up to eleven. The previous three Presidents were pretty damned bad about this, too.

W/R/T the illegals stealing candy, it's high time to use lethal force to stop these characters. MS-13 won't think twice about killing your child for his/her candy bag; we should be at least, if not far more, ruthless.

Lanie
11-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Just keep out the illegal immigrants, and we'll no longer have thugs who rob kids of their candy or anything else.

Okay, the article says they were Hispanic, but it doesn't say they were illegal. In fact, they're teenagers. They might have been born here.

I hope his parents got him some candy of what he wanted.

NJCardFan
11-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Just keep out the illegal immigrants, and we'll no longer have thugs who rob kids of their candy or anything else.

Okay, the article says they were Hispanic, but it doesn't say they were illegal. In fact, they're teenagers. They might have been born here.

I hope his parents got him some candy of what he wanted.

Lanie, who lives here you or I? Me, right? This town has about 30K in population with about 30% being Hispanic. Unlike Vineland which has a large Puerto Rican population, Bridgeton has a huge Mexican population. If you think these Mexicans are all here legally, as usual you're obtuse. Unless all of a sudden Mexicans from Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, or whatever out of state plate is easy for them to get decided to all move to a run down town in NJ. As for the teens, if their parents are illegals, they're illegal IMO. But, yeah, you keep being ignorant of the facts.

Lanie
11-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Lanie, who lives here you or I? Me, right? This town has about 30K in population with about 30% being Hispanic. Unlike Vineland which has a large Puerto Rican population, Bridgeton has a huge Mexican population. If you think these Mexicans are all here legally, as usual you're obtuse. Unless all of a sudden Mexicans from Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, or whatever out of state plate is easy for them to get decided to all move to a run down town in NJ. As for the teens, if their parents are illegals, they're illegal IMO. But, yeah, you keep being ignorant of the facts.

We have a lot of Hispanics in NC too, but I don't presume to know who and all is here legally and who isn't.

That article really doesn't say anything about the kids or their parents. All we really know is that they're thug teens. That's the real issue, not whether they're here legally or not. You don't hear a big outcry against white people and Americans whenever some middle class white kid shoots up their classroom, do you?

These kids should be severely punished for what they did, not the entire group of illegals. And unless the law changes, kids who are born here are American citizens regardless.

NJCardFan
11-02-2014, 07:29 PM
We have a lot of Hispanics in NC too, but I don't presume to know who and all is here legally and who isn't.

That article really doesn't say anything about the kids or their parents. All we really know is that they're thug teens. That's the real issue, not whether they're here legally or not. You don't hear a big outcry against white people and Americans whenever some middle class white kid shoots up their classroom, do you?

These kids should be severely punished for what they did, not the entire group of illegals. And unless the law changes, kids who are born here are American citizens regardless.

Fits your narrative so you must love it.

RobJohnson
11-02-2014, 09:13 PM
I remember the good old days when even in all white neighborhoods teenagers stole candy from younger kids.

Lanie
11-02-2014, 10:11 PM
I remember the good old days when even in all white neighborhoods teenagers stole candy from younger kids.

Then, they realized they could still go trick-or-treating. :biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
11-02-2014, 10:27 PM
You don't hear a big outcry against white people and Americans whenever some middle class white kid shoots up their classroom, do you?

They just want to take our guns away.

JohnnyJeb
11-03-2014, 07:47 AM

.It used to be simple...The one that received all the mail and handled banking for the others for a fee was legal....but since Obama came along, they all do it openly and banks beg for their business.

Lanie
11-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Sometimes, I feel like posting a picture of Obama slurping up a soda asking who thinks this is my fault. Just like Bush, everything is Obama's fault. I know. It's somehow different here. It just is. lol.

NJCardFan
11-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Sometimes, I feel like posting a picture of Obama slurping up a soda asking who thinks this is my fault. Just like Bush, everything is Obama's fault. I know. It's somehow different here. It just is. lol.

So Obama isn't letting illegals into the country by the thousands? :rolleyes:

noonwitch
11-03-2014, 02:42 PM
My mom took my Halloween candy every year and split it up between my siblings, because she thought I was fat.

I had a better deal with my dad, who inspected the candy. His weakness was Butterfingers. If I let him have one out of my bag, he wouldn't claim that all the Butterfingers had holes in the wrappers, so he would have to test them himself to make sure there wasn't any poison, razor blades or LSD in them.