PDA

View Full Version : NYC Company Markets Presidental Condoms,McCain condoms "are battle tested .

megimoo
06-13-2008, 01:12 PM
NYC Company Markets Presidental Condoms .
snip
NEW YORK The presidential race is in full swing -- but not the way you might think.

A young New York City entrepreneur has decided to "have fun" with the campaign by marketing condoms featuring images of Barack Obama and John McCain.

Benjamin Sherman, who created the company Practice Safe Policy, says the Obama condom carries the slogan "Use With Good Judgment."
snip

According to the Web site, McCain condoms "are battle tested, strong and durable, for those occasions when you just need to switch your position!"

While the company can't guarantee the condoms are 100 percent effective, it says it's certain "that without wearing one, there's likely to be an Obama-Mama in your future."

http://wcbstv.com/local/obama.mccain.condoms.2.746688.html

LibraryLady
06-13-2008, 01:18 PM
You do know that you don't have to post EVERY freakin' article you find on the Internet, don't you?

Gingersnap
06-13-2008, 01:27 PM
I dunno, a "battle-tested" condom seems like just the right thing. It's not like you'd want them tested on animals.

BSR
06-13-2008, 01:39 PM
I dunno, a "battle-tested" condom seems like just the right thing. It's not like you'd want them tested on animals.

Damn it, coke hurts coming out of my nose.Thanks a lot... :D

megimoo
06-13-2008, 01:42 PM
You do know that you don't have to post EVERY freakin' article you find on the Internet, don't you?Yes I do madam.Do they disturb you ?

Gingersnap
06-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Yes I do madam.Do they disturb you ?

Almost everybody finds you periodically disturbing, Moo. :D

megimoo
06-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Almost everybody finds you periodically disturbing, Moo. :DThen my cup overfloweth !