PDA

View Full Version : Trouble logging on to NU

gator
06-13-2008, 01:48 PM
I have been having trouble logging onto NU. I wonder if any of our other NU friends are having the same problem?

Can you get on to NU?

Thanks.

Shannon
06-13-2008, 02:00 PM
It works fine for me. Maybe they're trying to tell you something.:D

Phillygirl
06-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Oddly enough I'm having problems as well. What a coincidence.

Zeus
06-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Weird, Me too :p

Shannon
06-13-2008, 02:40 PM
What did you people do? I can't believe that I managed to stay out of trouble there but y'all can't.:p

ralph wiggum
06-13-2008, 02:43 PM
I was able to log in just fine. :confused:

Phillygirl
06-13-2008, 02:47 PM
What did you people do? I can't believe that I managed to stay out of trouble there but y'all can't.:p

I didn't call Gator an asshole enough.

Zeus
06-13-2008, 02:47 PM
I was able to log in just fine. :confused:

That's probably because of your avatar. They think you are gay ;)

gator
06-13-2008, 02:53 PM

I have been calling out the queers on the site. The Marine Fag Corps at NU got a little bit upset that I had the audacity to actually point out the fact that you don't have honorable service when the military kicks you out for being a blatant homo. One of the morons actually got married to his “partner” in uniform. What a disgrace.

The admin on the site is using a vBulletin function to slow down the connection. We have it available on CU but it has never been used.

I have always had respect for my friends at NU but they have been going off the deep end lately. They have become far too politically correct in order to kiss the ass of the Liberals. It is getting to be really pathetic.

The funny thing is that Melissa didn’t have to pull this shit because I wasn’t going to post anymore. I don’t want to post on a site that is dominated by queers that have dishonored their country and the military.

You will have to talk to her about it but I don't think Phillygirl has been kissing enough Liberal ass lately in order to stay in the good graces of the present day administration.

Phillygirl
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM
I have been calling out the queers on the site. The Marine Fag Corps at NU got a little bit upset that I had the audacity to actually point out the fact that you don't have honorable service when the military kicks you out for being a blatant homo. One of the morons actually got married to his “partner” in uniform. What a disgrace.

The admin on the site is using a vBulletin function to slow down the connection. We have it available on CU but it has never been used.

I have always had respect for my friends at NU but they have been going off the deep end lately. They have become far too politically correct in order to kiss the ass of the Liberals. It is getting to be really pathetic.

The funny thing is that Mellie didn’t have to pull this shit because I wasn’t going to post anymore. I don’t want to post on a site that is dominated by queers that have dishonored their country and the military.

You will have to talk to her about it but I don't think Phillygirl has been kissing enough Liberal ass lately in order to stay in the good graces of the present day administration.

oooookay....looks like I won't be able to log in any time soon. :rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
06-13-2008, 02:57 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

megimoo
06-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Oddly enough I'm having problems as well. What a coincidence.
Did you read that bit about the Gators lack of grace in not thanking them for their hospitality extended to him and What did Morticia call him ? The latest is that 'Odd John 'is stepping down as admin.due to, I suppose to all of the hate and discontent generated by his management style !

Zeus
06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Did you read that bit about the Gators lack of grace in not thanking them for their hospitality extended to him and What did Morticia call him ?

That's a bunch of horse squeeze. Gator not only thanked them for the hospitality, he did it at least 2 maybe 3 times.

megimoo
06-13-2008, 03:11 PM
That's a bunch of horse squeeze. Gator not only thanked them for the hospitality, he did it at least 2 maybe 3 times.I was looking through a thread that Melonie posted about the loft being restricted to those with high post counts when I tripped over her rambling about how ungrateful the Gator had been to them !PS did you sneak back in ?

Zeus
06-13-2008, 03:20 PM
I was looking through a thread that Melonie posted about the loft being restricted to those with high post counts when I tripped over her rambling about how ungrateful the Gator had been to them !PS did you sneak back in ?

Nope. The Blantant lies & no integrity soured me on that place.

Gingersnap
06-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Why are we talking about this? Gator got his answer. Let's drop it.

megimoo
06-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Nope. The Blantant lies & no integrity soured me on that place. There are a few strange birds that I like to keep track of over there .I am sorry I missed
The Gator blasting the overload of gays there !

Phillygirl
06-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Did you read that bit about the Gators lack of grace in not thanking them for their hospitality extended to him and What did Morticia call him ? The latest is that 'Odd John 'is stepping down as admin.due to, I suppose to all of the hate and discontent generated by his management style !

Actually I like John and think his management style was pretty good. He generally tried to be fair and even handed and I suspect he got a lot of heat from the libs because he didn't knee jerk about conservatives. I am sorry to see him step down, but it's not a job I would want under the circumstances and I can understand him just wanting to be a regular poster.

gator
06-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Why are we talking about this? Gator got his answer. Let's drop it.

I actually started this thread wanting to know why Phillygirl and myself could not log in. During the course of the thread I remembered the board tool that Mellie was using on us.

I don't want to start a board war with them. There are a lot of good people over there and many joint CU/NU members.

SarasotaRepub
06-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I actually started this thread wanting to know why Phillygirl and myself could not log in. During the course of the thread I remembered the board tool that Mellie was using on us.

I don't want to start a board war with them. There are a lot of good people over there and many joint CU/NU members.

Mellie is just getting back at you for not making her a SuperMod here at CU. ;):D

lurkalot
06-13-2008, 10:15 PM

he isnt? :eek: