PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaa!!!

SarasotaRepub
10-17-2008, 07:30 AM
Hey, how'd it get down to 39 this morning???

I still had the A/C turned on...now it's the heat. :eek::D

linda22003
10-17-2008, 08:13 AM
My husband's goal is always to have a month between air conditioning season and heating season, but sometimes we go straight from one to the other. This year, we've had the a/c off for about two months so far, and haven't turned the heat on yet!

SaintLouieWoman
10-17-2008, 02:48 PM
My husband's goal is always to have a month between air conditioning season and heating season, but sometimes we go straight from one to the other. This year, we've had the a/c off for about two months so far, and haven't turned the heat on yet!

The a/c controls might have been turned on, but the ac itself has barely gone on. It's been lovely and cool here.

I'm used to the whining now that it gets cooler. Sadly the temps aren't the same in STL as they are in Florida. No palm trees, either, but some lovely maples and elms. The color is increasingly brilliant. I love the fall. :p

LibraryLady
10-17-2008, 02:52 PM

I don't ever remember a Sept/Oct in Louisiana like this one.I keep a small fan going but have had my AC off for at least 6 weeks.

SarasotaRepub
10-17-2008, 06:51 PM
I don't ever remember a Sept/Oct in Louisiana like this one.I keep a small fan going but have had my AC off for at least 6 weeks.

Big Electric is not pleased!!!:mad::D It's Global Warming of course!!!

MrsSmith
10-17-2008, 08:42 PM
It did chill quite nicely, didn't it? :D:D We don't have the furnace even lit, yet, so I baked cookies for the young one to warm the house before bed. I actually had to grab a jacket this morning! :D

I sincerely hope Big Electric and Big Natural Gas both get mad before the weather changes much!! :cool: