PDA

View Full Version : Walking While White: a true Hate Crime

Elspeth
11-20-2014, 09:03 AM
Of course, the media is silent.

Meet 32-year-old Ebony Steward, who attacked two white people because they just shouldn’t be allowed to exist in a black neighborhood.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_26954722/st-paul-woman-punched-2-woman-she-didnt

St. Paul Minnesota - In unprovoked cases, a 32-year-old woman assaulted two women she didn’t know on St. Paul’s University Avenue, including pulling one to the ground and punching her in the head, prosecutors said Monday.

Ebony Monique Steward told police she assaulted the 40-year-old woman “because she was a ‘white girl in the hood,’ and she doesn’t like or trust white people,” according to the criminal complaint....

More at the link.

noonwitch
11-20-2014, 10:48 AM
I looked at the mug shot-she's crazy, I don't know what the diagnosis will be, but she's obviously nuts. I'm guessing she's probably a sociopath who was on crack or meth at the time of the crime.

Not that it's any excuse.

txradioguy
11-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Honestly surprsied this doesn't happen more considering that almost since day one this Administration has let it be know that it's open season on white people in the U.S.

NJCardFan
11-20-2014, 12:18 PM
I looked at the mug shot-she's crazy, I don't know what the diagnosis will be, but she's obviously nuts. I'm guessing she's probably a sociopath who was on crack or meth at the time of the crime.

Not that it's any excuse.

However, if the colors were reversed, this would be treated as a hate crime.