PDA

View Full Version : Gunman demands State Senator Nasheed's car

Rockntractor
11-22-2014, 11:44 PM
http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/state-sen-jamilah-nasheed-says-gunman-demanded-her-car-but/article_5acc3efc-b0c9-52a0-b019-9e38ad238745.html?mobile_touch=true
This is the same idiot that was arrested a month or so ago for having an illegal weapon.

Sent from the barnyard using Tapatalk

Jim54
11-23-2014, 12:18 AM
Here's the Right Honorable Senator during the event you alluded to, Rock.

http://truthaboutguns-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Still1021_00000.bmp

In addition to being armed, the Senator had apparently spent some time with Mr. John Barleycorn before taking her mid-avenue stroll down the middle of South Florissant Road.

So she was a little buzzed up when she got popped by the popo. Well, I ask you, who among us hasn't walked around stoned and packing?:rolleyes: But I guess she didn't want bust a cap on one of her carjacking constituents and risk losing votes!:biggrin-new:

Apache
11-23-2014, 12:20 AM
http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/state-sen-jamilah-nasheed-says-gunman-demanded-her-car-but/article_5acc3efc-b0c9-52a0-b019-9e38ad238745.html?mobile_touch=true
This is the same idiot that was arrested a month or so ago for having an illegal weapon.

I call BULLSHIT!

Rockntractor
11-23-2014, 12:34 AM
I call BULLSHIT!

It certainly does seem unlikely, by the looks of this plus size ebony hawg I would imagine the interior of her car smelled like a Limburger and anchovies sandwich that had been left out in the sun too long. No one would be so desperate as to voluntarily enter that car let alone force their way in at gunpoint!

Adam Wood
11-23-2014, 01:05 AM

Sent from the barnyard using TapatalkShe wasn't arrested for having the weapon illegally, though she should have been. She was only charged with disturbing the peace, and the cops completely let her go on the felony of having a weapon in public while intoxicated. Didn't even call for her blood to be drawn.

Evil racist cops!!!!

SVPete
11-23-2014, 12:31 PM
So Nasheed claims she parked her car at almost midnight, saw another car pull up and a man get out, the man pointed a gun at her and demanded her keys, and when she refused the man got back into his car and drove off? Sounds like a recreational-chemical-induced fantasy! My hope is that there was a surveillance camera nearby that proves her report false and the police have the courage to charge her with a false report!

SaintLouieWoman
11-23-2014, 12:40 PM
So Nasheed claims she parked her car at almost midnight, saw another car pull up and a man get out, the man pointed a gun at her and demanded her keys, and when she refused the man got back into his car and drove off? Sounds like a recreational-chemical-induced fantasy! My hope is that there was a surveillance camera nearby that proves her report false and the police have the courage to charge her with a false report!

They won't charge her. You don't mess with politicians like her. She'll stir up the folk and they'll really tear the city down. Calling her "honorable" is dishonorable.

SVPete
11-23-2014, 04:49 PM
They won't charge her. You don't mess with politicians like her. She'll stir up the folk and they'll really tear the city down. Calling her "honorable" is dishonorable.

IIRC, her district is near or adjacent to that of Ferguson. I'm not sure she could rile people up more than they already are.

Black pols like her, Mad Maxine, and Sheila J-L sure give KKK- and Stormfront-style racists a lot of ammunition! And the harm they and the likes of JJ and Sharp Al and their ilk do to black people is greater than what racists could ever conceive.