PDA

View Full Version : The Cosby allegations involve a number of underage girls

Elspeth
11-23-2014, 08:21 PM
I haven't really commented on this case much. Cosby, after all, is a target of the left, who wants him to stop telling black people to be responsible. I don't doubt that there is a political motive in a lot of this.

However, if these stories are true, there are two very disturbing things about them:

1. They involve underage girls
2. They involve the administering of disabling drugs

Here are the victims who were underage at the same of the alleged rapes:

Renita Chaney Hill: 15 years old. (http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/11/20/local-woman-latest-to-come-forward-accusing-bill-cosby-of-being-sexual-predator/) Drugged drink
Barbara Bowman: 17 years old. (http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059561,00.html) Drugged drink

Other young women were also teenagers, though of legal age, and these are said to involve drugging as well:

Joan Tarshis, 19
Linda Joy Traitz, 19

I suppose they could all be lying or could be part of an orchestrated plot, but I am especially disturbed by the drugging theme which occurs over and over in these cases, as well as the tender ages of these young women.

Jim54
11-23-2014, 08:37 PM
But if it is, it will be incredibly tragic and sad (as well as just plain evil). What the hell comes next, discovering the dark twisted sides of Red Skelton and Captain Kangaroo? Damn.:cold:

Elspeth
11-23-2014, 08:47 PM
But if it is, it will be incredibly tragic and sad (as well as just plain evil). What the hell comes next, discovering the dark twisted sides of Red Skelton and Captain Kangaroo? Damn.:cold:

I know. It's a real lesson in how the reality and image are radically different. :frown-new:

NJCardFan
11-24-2014, 02:40 AM
Cosby is finding out what happens when you leave the plantation. He dared speak out as to why the black community is the way it is. He was probably told to clam up or else. He chose or else.

noonwitch
11-25-2014, 10:53 AM
I really don't want to believe it, but there are so many stories and they are all pretty much consistent with each other. Also, NBC showed a clip last week of an interview he did with his wife in which the subject was brought up and he was very odd in the way he tried to intimidate the reporter into editing out that part of it.

Eddie Murphy had a joke in one of his stand-up movies about Cosby-he said that Cosby called him up once to chastise him for using foul language and basic "embarrassing the race" kind of stuff. He was feeling really badly afterwards-this was Cosby, America's favorite dad and all, and Eddie was just starting out at the time. So, he called up Richard Pryor to cheer him up. Richard asked him "Do the people laugh at your jokes?", and he said yes. Richard then asked "Do the people pay you money to tell jokes?". And he said yes. Richard's response: "Tell Bill to have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up".