PDA

View Full Version : the AA-12

namvet
06-13-2008, 03:34 PM
fully automatic shotgun with frag ammo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

Molon Labe
06-13-2008, 04:28 PM
someone showed me this recently. It is exactly what he says. It's as close to invincible as you can get these days in urban warfare. Of course it won't be too successful in a hostage situation.

dixierat
06-13-2008, 04:54 PM
That'd give a whole new outlook to quail hunting. :)

:cool:

Molon Labe
06-13-2008, 04:59 PM
That'd give a whole new outlook to quail hunting. :)

:cool:

You won't go hungry.

Or a flock of Turkey over Christmas. :D

SarasotaRepub
06-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Oh YA!!!! :D

That'll take care of some TreeRats eh Ginger???

MstrBlue
06-13-2008, 08:27 PM
someone showed me this recently. It is exactly what he says. It's as close to invincible as you can get these days in urban warfare. Of course it won't be too successful in a hostage situation.

With the different shells that it can launch, I think that if it is not useful in a hostage situation now, it may be soon!
I think that this is the ultimate in creative weaponry!
How long do you think it would take before someone say... "Gee, I wonder if we can make a round that does... <insert favorite weaponry tactic here>?"

My question is: How do I get one??? :D

Zeus
06-13-2008, 08:57 PM
With the different shells that it can launch, I think that if it is not useful in a hostage situation now, it may be soon!
I think that this is the ultimate in creative weaponry!
How long do you think it would take before someone say... "Gee, I wonder if we can make a round that does... <insert favorite weaponry tactic here>?"

My question is: How do I get one??? :D

Surely since they have the Armor piercing and frag grenade they must also have a flash grenade.

marinejcksn
06-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Damn, this weapon is a force to be dealt with! Oorah!

If you wanna drool further, check out the MGL M-32 6 shot 40mm grenade launcher:D