PDA

View Full Version : Explosive New Video: Mike Brown Step-Dad: “I’m going to start a riot” Minutes Before

Elspeth
12-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Explosive New Video: Mike Brown Step-Dad: “I’m going to start a riot” Minutes Before He Climbs Car And Proclaims “Burn This Bitch Down”
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/05/explosive-new-video-mike-brown-step-dad-im-going-to-start-a-riot-minutes-before-he-climbs-car-and-proclaims-burn-this-bitch-down/

After Mike Brown’s Step-Dad, Louis Head, screamed “burn this bitch down”, the surrounding crowd did just that. Ferguson Missouri erupted in arsonist flames and riots.
Now, explosive new video of the events leading up to the Ferguson riots shows Mr. Head pre-planning the clarion call. It was not, as his advocates and apologists have claimed, a poor display of spontaneous emotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbYTVK_RXo

@00:16 …”no, if I get up there, I’m going to start a riot”…

In the aftermath of the violence, looting and arson, Saint Louis authorities stated they were looking into potential criminal charges against Mr. Head which might include “incitement to riot”.

Despite both Mike Brown’s mom, Lesley McSpadden, and Step-Dad Louis Head, having prior knowledge of the grand jury decision – the sympathetic media, the members of the Mike Brown family, and the overwhelming majority of the professional grievance class, dismissed potential criminal charges and even attacked law enforcement for proposing such an insensitive position.

The sympathetic advocates claimed Mr. Louis Head was overwhelmed with instantaneous emotion, and should not be held accountable for his repeated angry spontaneous outburst: “Burn This F**king Bitch Down“!

Retread
12-06-2014, 01:02 AM
I got a phrase for him - "Throw his #%^€><£¥|}#%>?~|~> a$$ in jail!"

Jim54
12-06-2014, 01:37 AM
I got a phrase for him - "Throw his #%^€><£¥|}#%>?~|~> a$$ in jail!"

Dollars to donuts it will never happen, though.

Lanie
12-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Two things. First, I wish the news would stop calling him Michael Brown's step-father. He's not. He would have to marry the mother.

Next, Brown's family asked for there not to be riots. If the crowd cared so much about the Brown family's wishes, why not follow what most of them said to the public?

Honestly, I think this is mostly a case of an angry man running his mouth when he knows what the decision is going to be. I don't think he had any power to start or to stop a riot.

NJCardFan
12-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Two things. First, I wish the news would stop calling him Michael Brown's step-father. He's not. He would have to marry the mother.

Next, Brown's family asked for there not to be riots. If the crowd cared so much about the Brown family's wishes, why not follow what most of them said to the public?

Honestly, I think this is mostly a case of an angry man running his mouth when he knows what the decision is going to be. I don't think he had any power to start or to stop a riot.

My God you are so frigging naive.