PDA

View Full Version : Message for Al Sharpton

RobJohnson
12-06-2014, 04:42 PM
A family member of 28-year-old Akai Gurley, an unarmed man shot and killed by a rookie police officer in a public housing stairwell, is reportedly speaking out against Al Sharpton and accusing the TV host of exploiting the death.

“Al Sharpton came in, put his name on the situation, but has not even made one single call to the parents to Akai,” Hertenceia Peterson, Gurley’s aunt, told TMZ.

Peterson, who claimed to be speaking for Gurley’s mom as well, said Sharpton only appears interested in using the tragedy for “money and political gain.”

The aunt also said Sharpton is not welcome at the funeral or Gurley’s wake on Friday night, even though the activist recently said he plans to deliver a eulogy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/05/family-member-of-man-shot-in-brooklyn-police-shooting-has-a-message-for-al-sharpton/

SaintLouieWoman
12-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Sharpton is so disgusting that a friend of mine in St Louis who used to be a protestor in the 60's and is a self-proclaimed liberal and one of the best people in the world told me this evening that "I wish Sharpton would die." She said he's an awful person, breezes in and out of St Louis to stir up trouble. She's sick of it. If she's sick of it, they've gone way too far.

RobJohnson
12-07-2014, 05:40 AM
Sharpton is so disgusting that a friend of mine in St Louis who used to be a protestor in the 60's and is a self-proclaimed liberal and one of the best people in the world told me this evening that "I wish Sharpton would die." She said he's an awful person, breezes in and out of St Louis to stir up trouble. She's sick of it. If she's sick of it, they've gone way too far.

I'm glad people are starting to learn the truth.