PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood gets theirs

Rockntractor
12-13-2014, 11:18 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sony-hackers-promise-deliver-large-757492

No one needs to tell me I'm wrong, vindictive, petty or any other descriptors, I relish every thing that is happening to these aloof Bastards right now.
Ill seek forgiveness when it is over.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Jim54
12-14-2014, 12:06 AM
A couple of years ago I was in a tire store getting new tires on my truck. In the customer waiting lounge was a table with the usual assortment of out of date magazines on it. Picking one up that happened to be about the music industry and acting, I read a quote from some musician who said of the Hollywood elite "Oh, they're all nice people, and every one of them would fuck a trout farm to get ahead".

I don't think you owe them any pity, Rock.:biggrin-new:

Apache
12-14-2014, 12:14 AM
Following this, has hardly consumed 3 minutes of my life. That being said, I would love to know what idiot penned his/her true feelings towards their audience....:biggrin-new:

Apocalypse
12-14-2014, 01:35 AM
I have to say who ever hacked Sony (Yes likely NK), got everything. Which is a feat in it's own right worthy of a movie. lol For any corporation hacked this bad is bad.

With this said. Been laughing and interested in many of the released info.

Laughed when the liberal owners of Sony were using very racist comments toward oBama. Especially when they give millions each year to liberal politicians.

Cringed when they attacked Angelina Jolie. Owch.

Felt relieved when they fired Andrew Garfield as Spider-man. Thou will say the reasons was not just.

Cringed when today reading the plot idea for ANOTHER Reboot of Spider-man. Really, not a good idea to kill Peter Parker off in the first 15 min. of the movie and having a villain as the star the rest of the film.

Intrigued when read Sony wants Capt. America in the Sinister Six Movie. Please let this lead to Spidey in Capt. America 3

Rockntractor
12-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Not long ago they were outraged at the Mozilla CEO who contributed to stopping gay marriage, they did not care that his tax records were leaked to expose him, end justifies the means.
Then their was the basketball team owner illegally recorded in a private conversation making racist comments, ends justified the means.
I could go on all night recalling instances like this.
I could give a rats ass about their outrage over the sanctity of their privacy.
They are the ones that like to throw that karma word around.

Apocalypse
12-14-2014, 11:48 AM
Then their was the basketball team owner illegally recorded in a private conversation making racist comments, ends justified the means.

I'm not 100% sure that wasn't planned. He sold that team for $2 Billion for a team he bought for $12.5 Million. Best part is if he wins his argument that he qualifies for tax deferment under Section 1033. Which says you pay no taxes on any money you receive if said sale is the result of a forced sale.

Rockntractor
12-14-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm not 100% sure that wasn't planned. He sold that team for $2 Billion for a team he bought for $12.5 Million. Best part is if he wins his argument that he qualifies for tax deferment under Section 1033. Which says you pay no taxes on any money you receive if said sale is the result of a forced sale.

Hang on, they may hack their email next.

Apocalypse
12-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Hang on, they may hack their email next.

My bet on who's next, considering the treasure trove of info and goodies they have gotten out of this and the media and public foaming at the mouth with interest. Will embolden others to try and do the same to others.

Fox News
21st Century Fox (Fox Studios)
Disney
Paramount
Time Warner (Warner Bros.)

That isn't to say they may not target corporations too like Walmart, Apple and the like.

freedumb2003
12-15-2014, 12:31 AM

That is EXTREMELY interesting. Worth a Google or 2 (and I am not doubting you, I would like some more info is all)...

Rockntractor
12-15-2014, 09:57 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sony-attorney-david-boies-threatens-757537
The horse has left the barn so now Sony scrambles to close the door behind it.
It has been shown they are not what they appear on the outside and have pissed off a lot of people so they feel their next public relations move should be to haul out their sleazy lawyers and threaten to sue everyone.

Apocalypse
12-15-2014, 10:39 PM
Intimidation tactic. But pointless.

Think about it like this. Had the Feds used the same tactic years ago against Wikileaks, do you think it would have stopped it?

Rockntractor
12-15-2014, 10:47 PM
It will actually work the opposite, everyone wants what they are not supposed to have.