PDA

View Full Version : Great Idea For The NYPD

NJCardFan
12-22-2014, 02:09 AM
The NYPD should all call out sick and only do it for one day. That day? New Years Eve. Let's see how DeBlowsio makes out with a couple of million drunken idiots running around Times Square.

onlinebiker
12-22-2014, 06:56 AM
It'd be like stone age villagers being given a Zippo lighter......

The morons would burn the whole place down, just for the sheer hell of it..

SarasotaRepub
12-22-2014, 09:53 AM
The NYPD should all call out sick and only do it for one day. That day? New Years Eve. Let's see how DeBlowsio makes out with a couple of million drunken idiots running around Times Square.

That's very ebil...:thumbsup:

FlaGator
12-22-2014, 10:17 AM
The problem with this idea is that a lot of innocent people would be injured or worse. Do we punish the decent folks for the sake of making a point to the malcontents?

Dori
12-22-2014, 10:33 AM
New York is toast as long as de Blassio and the police commissioner stay in office.

Even Moveon.org has a petition to recall the mayor. It just went up and they already have 60k signatures.

Lanie
12-22-2014, 11:17 AM
The problem with this idea is that a lot of innocent people would be injured or worse. Do we punish the decent folks for the sake of making a point to the malcontents?

You have to question how many are innocent. There are plenty of good people who wouldn't hurt anybody, but they're saying all cops are bad. It may not be a bad idea.

Actually, another idea would be to say you won't come into the bad neighborhoods because you don't want to profile anybody. Then, see how many people get killed. No, I won't actually advocate that, but I think it would make a point.

Rockntractor
12-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Anyone who voted for the current mayor is not innocent.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk