PDA

View Full Version : Those peaceful Ferguson protestors...coming to a city near you.

newshutr
12-22-2014, 06:47 AM
So, Cleveland is now infected by the Ferguson protestors because of the Tamir Rice shooting. They get here, want to get their message out and then attack the media for covering their protests. One of our station's cameramen was attacked last night by two of the protestors (not sure if it was local or St. Louis protestors) and his camera was smashed.

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cleveland/2014/12/21/wkyc-photojournalist-assaulted/20741117/

SarasotaRepub
12-22-2014, 09:49 AM
I love the comment "Get off the public street" :rotfl:

NJCardFan
12-22-2014, 11:32 AM
When are you all going to figure out that a good amount of the black community are nothing but animals.

Rockntractor
12-22-2014, 01:01 PM
More accurately are 'acting like animals'.

Lanie
12-22-2014, 01:36 PM
I love the comment "Get off the public street" :rotfl:

What the reporter should do is scream out "Whose streets? Our streets!" and then punch out violent protesters.

on edit: How about body cameras for some of the protesters?

SarasotaRepub
12-22-2014, 01:46 PM
How about body cameras for some of the protesters?

And catch the looting/mayhem/verbal abuse of cops??? No way man!!!:nono:

NJCardFan
12-22-2014, 01:58 PM
More accurately are 'acting like animals'.

No, they're animals by nature. How else do you explain that 90% of all violent street gangs are black? How many white street gangs can you name? And by street gangs, not some group of idiots like in Crocodile Dundee 2, I'm talking about well organized large number groups like the Bloods or Crips.

Rockntractor
12-22-2014, 02:09 PM
No, they're animals by nature. How else do you explain that 90% of all violent street gangs are black? How many white street gangs can you name? And by street gangs, not some group of idiots like in Crocodile Dundee 2, I'm talking about well organized large number groups like the Bloods or Crips.

I understand your frustration and tend to agree however mine is mainly a question as to how you worded it, I would go one further and state that some are acting as rogue animals but will not assign this specifically to a race.
I assign most blame to liberalism and the way they are herding black people like animals, when blacks choose to break with these herds in order to excel they are chastised and driven away or are made to apologize and are put back into subservience to the liberals in power.
I long for the day when blacks are freed from bondage to liberals and are no longer treated like owned animals by the democrat party.
We need to distance ourselves from the liberal progressive idea that they are animals.