PDA

View Full Version : White Cop Shoots ARMED Black Teen, Unrest Ensues Anyway

NJCardFan
12-25-2014, 01:48 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fatal-cop-shooting-teen-berkeley-missouri-sparks-clashes-n274181

Doesn't matter to these people that the idiot kid raised a loaded 9mm at the cops. Guess to these scumbags, the cops should just sit there and get shot.

Apache
12-25-2014, 01:58 AM
It was a loaded sammich....

SarasotaRepub
12-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Like their mayor said, this is totally different.

The little prick got caught on camera pointing the gun
and even the dipshits on DU will have to STFU about this one.

And if race baiter Rev.Al doesn't show, it's over.

DumbAss Tanker
12-25-2014, 11:17 AM
The little prick got caught on camera pointing the gun
and even the dipshits on DU will have to STFU about this one.

Wanna bet?

Dlr Pyro
12-25-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm waiting for the family of the recently departed to hold a press conference saying the poleese had no business rolling up on their sweet innocent baby and provoked the entire incident by their mere presence at the gas station.

Rockntractor
12-25-2014, 12:02 PM
I'm waiting for the family of the recently departed to hold a press conference saying the poleese had no business rolling up on their sweet innocent baby and provoked the entire incident by their mere presence at the gas station.

And in order to have money for toys and of course the disposal of the body they will sue and get a settlement from the city that won't want a prolonged court battle.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Lanie
12-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Living proof that the truth about a case doesn't matter. :blue:

NJCardFan
12-25-2014, 12:40 PM

Actually, to her credit, his mother made comments about how they were trying to get his life turned around, trying to get him back in school. Judging by her demeanor it didn't sound like she was surprised that this eventually happened to him.

SaintLouieWoman
12-25-2014, 02:23 PM
Living proof that the truth about a case doesn't matter. :blue:
Saw on MSN a headline "2nd night of protests after death in Berkeley...". You're right, truth doesn't matter, nor did it with that stupid "hands up don't shoot" nonsense that was proven to be untrue.

Adam Wood
12-25-2014, 04:18 PM
It was a loaded sammich....

http://i57.tinypic.com/2zdxb9s.jpg

Adam Wood
12-25-2014, 04:23 PM

You're way behind. The family already went out there and claimed that he was such a good boy (http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/parents-of-antonio-martin-say-his-fatal-shooting-doesn-t/article_fdcc9659-905c-5472-b5dd-66f5d36c6fba.html):

“He was not a violent person, to our knowledge,” [Martin's stepfather] added.

St. Louis city police arrested him at least twice in 2013, for third-degree assault and larceny.

Berkeley police arrested him in May for armed criminal action, unlawful use of a weapon and and armed robbery. St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch’s office has not charged him following that arrest.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce’s office charged Martin with two misdemeanors in October 2013, according to court documents.

In the first case, the victim said Martin and another man had punched him. A teacher at the school where the assault took place in the 4300 block of Goodfellow Boulevard told police she saw the two men attack the victim on Sept. 24, according to court records.

Martin was charged Oct. 8 with third-degree assault for that case.

On Oct. 20, a woman told police that Martin had stolen her purse in the 4600 block of Gravois Avenue. The circuit attorney charged Martin with misdemeanor stealing on Oct. 21.

Yep. Not a violent person at all.

Dlr Pyro
12-25-2014, 11:29 PM
You're way behind. The family already went out there and claimed that he was such a good boy (http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/parents-of-antonio-martin-say-his-fatal-shooting-doesn-t/article_fdcc9659-905c-5472-b5dd-66f5d36c6fba.html):

Yep. Not a violent person at all.
Not violent. Just misguided and misunderstood. :rolleyes:

Adam Wood
12-26-2014, 03:54 AM
Not violent. Just misguided and misunderstood. :rolleyes:I guess "gentle giant" was already used....

Apache
12-27-2014, 01:39 AM
I guess "gentle giant" was already used....

but gun laws are well enforced.... :rolleyes:

onlinebiker
12-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I think the punk was very well understood.

Understand -- point a gun at a cop - and the guy with the best training is going to win.....

Safe bet? It's not going to be the guy with the hat on sideways, holding the gun to match.