PDA

View Full Version : Sweden hit by third mosque arson attack in week...

Rockntractor
01-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Stockholm (AFP) - Swedish police launched a manhunt Thursday after the third arson attack against a mosque in a week, amid growing tensions over the rise of a far right anti-immigration movement... Sweden's Islamic Association posted a photograph online of the main door of the mosque, which was emblazoned with the slogan ``Go home Muslim shit''... Thursday's attack in Sweden's fourth-largest city came just three days after a late-night blaze at a mosque in Esloev in the south, which police suspect was also arson... Kharraki said the arson attacks could be carried out by ``Sweden Democrats people who are angry because they 've been pushed aside.''..
Sweden hit by third mosque arson attack in week... -

http://news.yahoo.com/sweden-hit-third-mosqu

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

onlinebiker
01-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Really?? When you think of Sweden -- with those beautiful blue eyed, blonde hairs girls -- do you envision them in a mosque wearing a hijab????

Somehow, I keep coming up with 'em naked in a hot tub with a bottle of vodka...

Maybe that's just me...

Dan D. Doty
01-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Really?? When you think of Sweden -- with those beautiful blue eyed, blonde hairs girls -- do you envision them in a mosque wearing a hijab????

Somehow, I keep coming up with 'em naked in a hot tub with a bottle of vodka...

Maybe that's just me...

No, that's about most guys.

Bailey
01-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Maybe people of the EU are starting to wake up to the threat Islam holds.

Rockntractor
01-02-2015, 11:13 AM
The slogan on the front of the burning mosque warns my heart.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

DumbAss Tanker
01-02-2015, 11:19 AM

There is a dawning realization in Europe that the whole multi-culti thing can't work if you let in a group that refuses to assimilate and instead has a core value of conversion or extermination of every other group.

Dlr Pyro
01-02-2015, 12:02 PM
There is a dawning realization in Europe that the whole multi-culti thing can't work if you let in a group that refuses to assimilate and instead has a core value of conversion or extermination of every other group.

When is that dawning realization going to hit over here?

linda22003
01-02-2015, 12:43 PM
So what I've learned from the comments on this thread is that religious attacks are okay, as long as it's not against your particular religion.

SVPete
01-02-2015, 01:22 PM
So what I've learned from the comments on this thread is that religious attacks are okay, as long as it's not against your particular religion.

No, linda, I think it's schadenfreude. For decades the Euros have sat, complacent, in their largely homogeneous societies yammering about what a racist country the US is. Then they - several countries in EuroLand - let in large numbers of Muslim immigrants, whose cultures did not mesh well with the existing cultures. When violence started perpetrated by some of the immigrants, the governments responded by coddling rather than meting out appropriate punishment. The thugs among the Muslims responded to getting away with their thuggery as bullies generally do, by ratcheting up their thuggery. Governmental response was still disproportionate, and now nationalist thugs are responding with their own indiscriminate violence.

So what you've read is schadenfreude:

* At the smug Euros who are finding their face-to-face encounter with reality ... ummmmmm ... unpleasant;

* At those Muslim community who, like many in the US, have harbored the thugs, quietly rode alongside the thugs, or at the least have done almost nothing to repress the thugs.

JohnnyJeb
01-02-2015, 01:47 PM
The Muslims have been burning, looting, destroying, commandeering religious building of other faiths for 1,400 years........so, it's come down to the golden rule.....do unto others as you would have them do unto you.....turn the other cheek muzzies so we can kick between them.

Lanie
01-02-2015, 02:17 PM

And burning down a mosque is soooooooooooo smart.

Lanie
01-02-2015, 02:19 PM
The Muslims have been burning, looting, destroying, commandeering religious building of other faiths for 1,400 years........so, it's come down to the golden rule.....do unto others as you would have them do unto you.....turn the other cheek muzzies so we can kick between them.

The golden rule is about treating others how you want to be treated. So, if you don't want your churches being burned to the ground, you don't burn a mosque down. Why is that so hard to understand?

I think you got the golden rule confused for an eye for an eye.

onlinebiker
01-02-2015, 02:23 PM
What is sort of amazing -- is that the original post is the FACT that somebody set fire to a mosque -- in other words an attack ON Islam, rather than the other way around....

Trust me -- "Christians" are just as capable of senseless violence as the members of any other religion.

JohnnyJeb
01-02-2015, 02:51 PM
What is sort of amazing -- is that the original post is the FACT that somebody set fire to a mosque -- in other words an attack ON Islam, rather than the other way around....

Trust me -- "Christians" are just as capable of senseless violence as the members of any other religion.Maybe so but their holy book doesn't instruct them to do it.

J P Sousa
01-02-2015, 03:34 PM

Good one JJ or is it JR :dunno-smiley-emotic

Balkanization is Obama's goal in the US.

J P Sousa
01-02-2015, 03:56 PM

Balkanization is Obama's goal in the US.

What has concerned me the most is this word: Taqiyya

The Qur’an in a variety of verses (2:225, 3:28, 3:54, 9:3, 16:106, 40:28, and 66:2) establishes the religious legitimacy of breaking oaths, lying, unilaterally violating treaties, and generally scheming against non-Muslims.

http://sheikyermami.com/taqiyya-holy-deception-quran-532/

linda22003
01-02-2015, 04:46 PM
So what you've read is schadenfreude:

* At the smug Euros who are finding their face-to-face encounter with reality ... ummmmmm ... unpleasant;

* At those Muslim community who, like many in the US, have harbored the thugs, quietly rode alongside the thugs, or at the least have done almost nothing to repress the thugs.

That might make more sense if I thought most of the respondents knew what "schadenfreude" meant, but you might have a point. Still, you know that most people who worshiped at those mosques were innocent and not troublemakers in society. It's like being okay with swastikas painted on synagogues because Jews tend to be liberal.

JohnnyJeb
01-02-2015, 06:16 PM

Balkanization is Obama's goal in the US.Both....I've been reading the DUmp so long that I've developed a split personality. Exsposure to Liberalism may be hazardous to your mental health.